All Comments on 'Learning'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
uk_writer_53uk_writer_53about 2 years ago

Nice story with a neat twist at the end but I'm not sure your maths adds up? He's 19 and his grandma is 47...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

47 yr old grandma, to a 19yr old boy? What was his mother when she got knocked up, 14?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The ages don’t add up but the story good.

DorsheveDorsheveabout 2 years ago

The ages of the characters don’t work. If Samuel is 19 then then main character and child must have been parents at 14 ( ages have to add to 28)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Terrible.

One star.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 2 years ago

Gramma? All right then! Good one.

Yes please consider letting your creative (ah Naughty) mind wonder for future additions to this titillating snippet!

Cheers

SAGE

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 2 years ago
I don't think you will be liking the feedback

on this story. Probably not the voting either. This should have been in the incest category and not First Time. I'm sure there are plenty of people into this sort of thing, but many of us aren't. It's disappointing because I have come to see you as one of the better authors left remaining on Lit.

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112about 2 years ago

My initial reaction was similar to others': "The ages just don't seem to work out."

I liked the twist in the last line. Very well done! I enjoy playing with my readers as well.

I'm sorry for the "1" rating left by someone. That skews the ratings so much and it's so difficult to overcome. My policy is: if I don't care for the story, I don't leave a rating. I wish others would follow that. "1's" and "2's" are reserved for submissions with horrible grammar and poor spelling.

I usually really enjoy your stories. Please continue to share your inspriations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sure didn't see "grandma" coming!!! Though the ages don't work, it's fun to read.

THANK YOU!!

RRC2RRC2about 2 years ago

Just as you promised in the intro, this came like a speeding bullet and took no prisoners. I'm happily one of them. Great burst of energy.

I especially like some of the details that got thrown in. At one point his cock is 9 inches, at another it is 8 and a half. Not a big deal, but the kind of thing that makes the storytelling all the more human and enjoyable.

Five stars? Absolutely.

THANKS

linnearlinnearabout 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this change up from you, A short fun read.

harry_saffronharry_saffronover 1 year ago

The last sentence was very off putting for me. Otherwise a perfect story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous