All Comments on 'Learning About A Man'

by magichandslee

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Keep it up Lee -- you are doing just great

Wow -- I am so impressed. Don't ever stop. Your writing is so lucid -- and so moving. I love it!

Andy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
You're not crazy

Hi Lee,

I have lost, as in died, people I have loved. And I have learned a few things after those losses.

First, our spirits do live on. We are immortal after all! I am not a reborn or "first" born Christian. I don't go to church. I don't really approve of organized religions at all. But I know that what Jesus and the Buddha and other teachers we've had have told us is true.

So, Ted is still with you. He is in a state of love and does want you to be happy. You are not imagining his voice or his presence. I have felt and "heard" similar messages. So, I add my good wishes for you and your seekings. I enjoy your writings and find your sexuality exciting and interesting. But not just that. Your life itself and your thoughts are really fascinating.

I can only conclude that life is fun and funny even in the midst of pain and depression. I have been depressed too. Walker Percy, not a bad writer himself, says in his book, "Lost in the Cosmos," that if you live in modern times and you're not depressed, something is wrong with you! But there is light ahead (and around) and even in the valley of the shadow, don't fear. Love is stronger than evil.

Ted is a being of love, no matter what he was used for by the custodians of our "national interests" and so are you. So, please hang in there and carry on despite your pain and know that lots of us are cheering for you.

Thanks for sharing with us. You are sharing with more than you know, I think.

RD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous