Learning about Public Nude Beaches Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The truth is simple - women can be quite subtle when totally turned on, something impossible for a man. Oddly, male nudists likely know this best, since the vast majority of the time, the woman whose legs are open is not horny in the least, no more than a man with a soft cock. But if you know the woman, the difference is possible to recognize. Especially in Lisa's case, where her lips would swell and darken wonderfully.

Other women I have known over decades of going to the lake never show such signs, especially a woman who has no concern about exposing her pussy explicitly while stretching. Maria is the woman I saw during that first visit, and she remains a devoted nudist till now. Partially to spend time stretching to prevent her joints getting too painful. At the end of last season, it was just her, another long term male visitor, and I enjoying the last warm distinctly fall day, taking advantage of a few hours of unexpected sun.

We talked for quite a while, fairly close even with corona a possibility. My cock was at eye level, and she was sitting open legged, with the sun shining almost directly on her front. She had never been shy, as open as any man, without offering an invitation at all. Sharing the freedom to simply talk, seeing each other without clothing being a natural pleasure. The only sex you should ever expect at a nude beach is with your partner, but there is a deep satisfaction in looking at a woman's spread pussy while talking as she gazes at a free hanging cock.

12