Learning Bondage Pt. 03

Story Info
My experiment in bondage has landed me in a bad position.
3.1k words
4.18
5.8k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are presumed to be 18 or older and are willing participants. If this isn't something that you enjoy, feel free to read my other stories or move along. If you haven't read the first two chapters, I'd recommend that you do so to see how I got to this moment.

I'm always getting into trouble for not thinking things out too well and once again, my interest in bondage has got me into trouble in which I really don't know how it may end. In my quest to experiment in self bondage, I have been found by someone or possibly a number of others, who found me bound and naked on the floor of my parents house and now find myself tied to what I presume to be the kitchen table. I'm bent over the table with my chest resting on the top surface and my ankles tied to the legs of the table spreading my legs leaving my asshole and balls exposed. My hands are still chained together behind my back and I feel someone pulling the chain up towards my head which causes my bound hands to pull up and towards the middle of my back forcing my chest even harder onto the surface of the table.

As explained earlier, I'm blindfolded with my sisters underwear wadded up in my mouth, another pair over my nose, and a set of ear buds in my ears playing music so loud, that I can't hear anything except what is playing. All these held in place by an ACE bandage that I had wrapped around my head keeping everything securely in place.

As I stated in chapter 2, someone has applied a cool gel on my asshole, which concerns me as to what was going to happen next. It was then I felt it. A sudden explosion on my left butt cheek quickly followed by another on my right cheek. I was being spanked, and whoever was doing it, was striking my cheeks very hard. They repeated going back to my left and then to my right again, each time, feeling like my ass was being lit on fire over and over. I tried to cry out for it to stop, but due to my sisters panties in my mouth, I'm sure all that could be heard was my muffled whimpers. I began to cry like a baby as the paddling continued.

I'm not sure how long had elapsed, but without any warning, the paddling stopped. Still unable to move, I continued to sob only feeling the pain of my butt that still felt like it was on fire. I flinch as I feel a hand touch my ass cheek. But this time, I feel a cool gel begin to be rubbed on my right butt cheek and then my left. The feeling of the hand rubbing the gel on my cheeks of my ass begins to cool the fire of the spanking. The hand works its way across the entire surface of both cheeks and then it moves to the top of my ass, just above my belt line. I feel the gel land on my lower back in which the hand begins to push the gel down the crack of my butt. I feel the gel sliding slowly down towards my exposed asshole and eventually, feeling the fingertip slide across my virgin hole.

I flinch but find the feeling to be very satisfying and quite the contrast to the pain still lingering on the cheeks of my ass. The hand that was rubbing the gel on my butt cheeks, now moves to my ball sack slowly rolling each ball within its' confines. I'm enjoying whoever is doing this as I've never had anyone else touch me such as this, in fact, I'm a virgin as to every aspect of being with anyone sexually.

My balls and asshole are now very sensitive in which I can feel the cool air touching them. I feels so good, that I can feel the weight of my cock now pulling down as I'm sure it's engorged to its fullest potential. The hand leaves my balls and tightly grips my cock. The hand grips tightly as it begins to slide up and down, much like I do to myself while looking at porn on the computer. The hand is sliding all the way to the tip, almost leaving it, then sliding back down hard against my groin. It's moving slowly, almost painfully, and I want it to speed up in which I begin to thrust my pelvis into the hand. But, when I do this, the hand stops moving leaving me thrusting my pelvis on my own into the unknown hand.

The hand continues to me motionless as I feel something at my asshole. It feels cold and hard as it presses firmly on my tight hole. I squeeze my ass shut in fear that I'm about to be fucked, but then, as the hand begins to pump my cock again and I forget about my ass momentarily. The pressure on my asshole remains constant as the hand brings me closer and closer to my climax. I feel the climax building in my balls, but right before I explode, it stops.

I try to to pump my hips and cock in the motionless hand, which just torments me even more as I can't move enough to get to my reward, but, I also feel myself pushing my ass onto whatever is at the entrance to my ass. Each time I move my hips, I have to push myself further onto whatever is at my ass. Each time, I feel a light tinge of pain as my hole begins to open to accommodate the invader, but my cock has taken over making me want to pump the hand even harder. The feeling of the motionless hand on my cock and the feeling at my virgin hole sends me almost to the edge.

I push my ass back against the hard object at my asshole and feel it slide in a bit further feeling the ring of my ass give a bit more. I thrust forward again to get to my climax, and then again, slide back, pushing the item deeper. I have to keep going to achieve my goal. I push back on it and then again push my cock into the hand and repeat. I continue rocking back and forth when suddenly, I feel whatever is at my asshole, quickly slide in filling my asshole with an unknown never before feeling of fullness. It was like my ass just swallowed it. This feeling sends me over the edge, as my balls tighten and I feel my cum spurting out of my cock with a never before feeling of ecstasy even though the hand remained motionless.

After the feeling of my climax subsides, I now realize how full my asshole feels. I'm not in pain, and in fact, it feels quite comfortable being full. I now have a feeling of regret as I can only imagine what I look like being sprawled out on the table in this position.

Suddenly, the sound in my earbuds shuts off. I listen for any sounds around me but I'm only surrounded by quietness. I try to ask who's here, but hear nothing as I'm sure all anyone would hear are the muffled sounds from my full mouth. I think I can make out some whispering, but yet, I'm unable to determine what is being said or who it might be.

I then hear it! Horrified, I hear the voice of my sister. "We need to go. Dad will be home shortly so untie him and let's get him in the car." I feel a hand down by my ankles as I hear another voice, a male voice, say "Don't move!" I Remained motionless as I feel something cold at my ankles cutting away at the tape holding my ankles to the table post.

I listen to hear any other voices but don't hear anything. With my hands still secured behind my back and whatever item that is in my butt, I'm pulled off the table and stood upright. I then pushed or kind of lead by my shoulders as I hear "Walk!" from a male voice. I then hear a door open and get a feeling of panic as I fear that I'm going outside. But as I walk, the temperature pretty much stays the same and I presume that we're going in the garage. I then hear a metallic click as I walk.

I continue to walk being led by my shoulders. I then feel somebody pull back stopping me and quickly turning me by my shoulders making me turn in place. I feel a strong arm reach behind me in the middle of my back and another arm below my butt scooping me up as I feel someone picking me up. I'm set down on my ass which causes the item in my ass to push itself deeper inside me. The arms lie me down on my back in which I then hear the loud thud of what sounds like a door. I quickly conclude that I'm in a trunk, as I hear the vehicle start and began to move.

I don't know how long time goes while I ride in the back of this vehicle. It starts to move, then it stops, doing this too many times to count. I don't know how long had passed, but it seemed like an hour before we finally come to a stop. Fortunately, it wasn't too hot nor was it too cold, but I found myself shaking due to nervousness not knowing what was going to happen next.

Eventually, I feel the vehicle quit moving and I listen to hear anything that I can. The click of the trunk lid startles me as feel the heat of the sun warm my naked body. I'm again startled as I feel two sets of hands grabbing me by the shoulders and my feet lifting me up and out. I feel like I'm being thrown over somebody's shoulders and as I'm carried like a bag of feed. I'm sure I look quite the site with my head completely covered, naked everywhere else with my hands tied behind my back. I'm also imagining that with how I'm being carried, I'm sure my ass and my genitalia are completely visible to anyone who might be able to see me.

Eventually, I'm put down on my feet and I hear a male voice tell me just to stand and do as I'm told. My senses are overacting as I feel the coolness in the air and the cold of the surface of the floor on my feet. I'm listening for any noise that I could possibly hear yet hear nothing. I also feel a cold drip down the inside of my legs and only presume that my cock is still dripping cum from my earlier ejaculation.

The silence is soon interrupted by the sound of a door opening and the sound of multiple voices outside the door. I remain motionless as I hear the voices come nearer as I try to make out if I might know any of them, but all I can tell is that it sounds like I can hear both the sounds of males and females and their were lots of them.

Soon, I seem to be completely surrounded as I hear voices all around me. I can't make out what is being said, but I occasionally hear laughter and giggles. Suddenly, very loudly and directly in front of me I hear a male voice that yells "Don't move!"

I remain motionless as I feel fingers grabbing my penis. It felt like whoever was grabbing it, was holding it with just two fingers making me realize how small it must be right now. The fingers manipulate my balls and penis in which I feel something hard being pushed around the base of my penis and around the back of my balls. It's very tight making me feel like my parts are being thrust forward. The hand is removed in which I still feel the tightness around my balls and penis I feel a tug which causes laughter in the crowd around me.

"Follow me!" I hear and with that I feel a tug on my penis. I follow in the direction of the tugging on my penis walking on a surface that might be concrete or some other hard surface that's cold on my bare feet. I walk a short distance making a few turns and I feel that the surface is now changed over from the hard surface to carpeting, but yet we keep walking.

We continue walking eventually with the floor surface again changing over to another hard surface. "Stop!" I hear from a female voice. I stop and stand motionless as I again listen to my surroundings. This time, I even hear more voices than before in which it sounds like they're all around me.

The quiet is broken by my sisters voice "Quiet!" she yells. The room goes quiet. "My brother has volunteered to by our slave for the weekend. Is that correct slave?" I suddenly feel a tug of the chain on my balls and cock and fear to answer anything affirmatively, I nod my head yes. "Very good slave. Now, you all will be able to use him however you like, but understand, he's a virgin in every sense of the term, so go easy." She then begins to laugh as the rest of the room breaks out in laughter as well and I feel a sense of hopelessness over take me.

I feel movement at my ankles in which it feels like somebody was putting chains around each one. my left ankle is grabbed lifted up and pulled out to my side and then my right ankle was pulled out to the other side spreading my legs wide. I feel somebody behind me releasing my wrists but as quickly as my wrists are unlocked, somebody grabs them, attaching them to something that pulls each up and out away from my body above my head leaving me standing with my arms and legs spread wide like a giant X.

I feel somebody at my head as I feel the elastic bandage being removed from around my my head. As it's removed, I feel cool air against my wet hair as I was sweating quite profusely during this and didn't even know it. As the bandage is pulled away from my nose, my sister's dirty panties start to become visible. As the bandage pulls away, her yellow stained white piece of cloth making up her dirty thong, falls away from my nose onto the floor in front of me as I hear the room break out in loud laughter. "You disgusting little pervert!" I hear from my sister. "You'll be getting much more than that!"

Finally, the Ace bandages continue to to be removed from around my eyes in which I can finally see light. My eyes take a little while to adjust but as they do, I see numerous people all around me. I don't recognize anybody and I don't even recognize where I'm at, but it's a large room, reminding me of the insides of a an old castle to something similar.

As I look around, a guy walks in pushing a cart with a computer screen on the surface. As he gets to front of me, he turns the computer screen to where I can see it. On the screen, I watch as a video begins to play. It shows a person that's all chained up laying on a floor that is completely naked. It hits me like a truck as I realize that the person is me. I watch the video as I feel the bandages continue to be removed from around my head. The last piece of bandages fall way from my face leaving me standing in front of everyone with my mouth still full.

My sister then walks up directly in front of me and with a look of anger, she grabs a piece of material sticking out of my mouth and begins to pull out her panties. As the panties clear my mouth, the room again breaks out in laughter. "Oh my God!" I hear her say. "You fucking pervert!"

The crowd is loud with laughter as I look at the ground in front of me. I can't think of anything to say that would relieve what was going on. I can't even look at my sister due to my embarrassment so I just look down.

When I finally work up the nerve to look around again, I see that most everyone in the room now have their phones up taking pictures and video taping me. "You now belong to me!" I hear my sister say. " You don't do what I say, I'll just give dad these videos and pictures and also make sure that I post these everywhere I can. You're now my personal little bitch. You agree?" I say nothing as I return my gaze to the ground.

Suddenly, I feel a loud pain on my ass. I quickly turn my head and see a guy holding a large paddle that must be about 2 ft long. It's made of wood and is engraved with the word SLUT on the surface. The guy holding it is smiling as I see him rear back with the paddle and then quickly striking my ass again. He then looks at me "Answer her!" With tears in my eyes, I whimper "Yes". My sister looks at the guy with the paddle in which he again strikes my ass with the paddle causing me to begin to cry. "That's Yes Ma'am from now on." she demands. Fearing another strike from the paddle, I answer "Yes Ma'am."

My sister then holds my phone in front of me smiling. "Let's call dad and let him know that you're spending the weekend with me for a college visit. Don't you dare think of trying anything!" She then hits dial and the next voice I hear is my dad. With tears in my eyes, I tell him what my sister said in which my dad tells us how happy he is with us getting along so well, and that if my sister was okay with it, I could actually stay all week. He even gave her permission to use the families credit card to help out with any expenses. He then ended the call telling me to have fun, but not too much as he hung up. As soon as the call was ended, the room erupted in laughter and applause and my first week of college life begins.