All Comments on 'Learning Curve'

by theWollstonecraftWoman

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good enough, until the highly improbable change of mind in the female, yes it was. But the infinitesimal chance that some turn like this would happen really ruined the story. Thanks and keep writing.

theWollstonecraftWomantheWollstonecraftWoman12 months agoAuthor

Mr. Anon, I'm pretty sure some variation of this tale has played out repeatedly through the years. Many a runaway was conditioned by a pimp by repeated abuse. They abuse them until, in some sick way, somehow said abuse pleased the victim.

lonewolf82007lonewolf820077 months ago

The story should have been longer, and she would not have become so turned on that quickly. It would have been so much hotter, if there had been a much longer 'training' and punishment period, where he had kept her in a cage, spanked and abused her, and slowly made her into a submissive white sex-toy for him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheWollstonecraftWoman@theWollstonecraftWoman
A bored house with a nasty mind and a penchant for writing my fantasies. Most involve revenge on a cheating spouse, a cruel boyfriend/husband, a demanding employer, or a woman who hurt someone. Other wanderings of mind include public sex, instant attractions followed by nasty ...