Learning Each Other

Story Info
Newish girlfriend tries out something she saw boyfriend do.
1.6k words
4.07
3.5k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying back in the bed, nude, reaching for his erection. It was a frequent action for him, but this time was different. His girlfriend of a few months was there, and he was showing her what she'd asked about more than once. She was nude, also, her long brown hair covering just the tops of her breast, and she was sitting on the other side of the bed clearly waiting.

He reached down, and started to stroke. "Now, I really want to see what you do when you're alone. Don't make a show for me, just let me see what you really like", she said in a low voice.

He had done this plenty of times, but his stomach felt his nerves, and he was afraid he wouldn't remember how he did it. But, as he stroked, he did remember. His left hand cupped his balls gently, and his right stroked up and down, slowly.

She started to shift to get a better view, and he took his hands off his balls and reached for his nipple. He hesitated, unsure if he wanted her to know he liked his nipple touched. He was worried about how she'd seem him.

She, though, saw what he was doing and smiled. She also started to mimic him, and began to stroke her own nipples. She breathed a bit louder.

He licked his finger, and then went back to stroking both his nipple and his cock. Up and down, and he closed his eyes. He missed what she did next.

She took her own left hand, moving it to her pussy and began to graze her lips. She was feeling her wetness. It was really starting to turn her on watching him do this for her. "David," she said "thank you, this is really hot".

He grunted in reply, and kept stroking his cock. He wanted to do this for her, and he wanted her to know he was into it. His hand stroked a little faster. Normally he'd hurry, almost trying to get it over with, but now he wanted it to last longer. He wanted her to see him stroke for a long time and then see him cum for her.

She watched, her breathing becoming shallow and her hands slipping around her pussy lips. She was watching so intently she did stop breathing for a few seconds, but Anya needed to remember this. She was going to give him exactly what he needed, and this was how. They'd only been together for a short while, but she really felt that this man could be her husband. And that meant she needed to give him everything she had.

His eyes were closed, and David was beginning to lose track of the outside world. He found Anya so incredibly attractive he still wasn't sure how he had gotten her to go out with him. Not that he knew she felt the same way about him. His first thought was he would stroke and look at her nude body and that would make him cum. And he wasn't wrong, but he also knew that if he did look at her he would come way too soon. Then his hand slowed its movements a bit, and he played with his nipples more. They were sensitive but sometimes took the attention off his cock and held back his orgasm for a time.

For many minutes she fingered herself and watched while he stroked at the same speed. Finally, he said "I'm going to cum, very soon" and the he just did. He came hard, it landed on his chest and his stomach. There was more than he'd seen in a long time and his balls actually felt tingly from the effort. He was sweating and breathing quickly.

Anya said "That was amazing, I wasn't sure I wanted it to end. I really wanted to see you come but I didn't know how much I'd enjoy watching you get there". She was smiling and her eyes looked glazed. She hadn't come and knew that wasn't the point. She fingered her pussy because of the arousal and wasn't expecting to cum.

"Thank you for the idea. I mean, I knew I enjoyed watching you, I just never thought about you wanting to watch. I didn't think girls were like that". David just abruptly stopped.

"Well, some of us are, but then there are lots of things about girls most guys have wrong. Personally, I find it a huge turn on, because I get to see you pleasure yourself and I get to see you all by yourself. It's really fun." And she just smiled.

"Well, if you think that was fun just give me time to clean off and a few minutes to recharge and we'll see if we can have more fun." David was smiling too and then got up to go to the bathroom.

That weekend, Anya got into bed completely nude. They'd gone out to listen to music and get some food, so she had a little make-up on but otherwise she just wanted to sleep next to him and be able to touch him all over with her all over. But she did want sex before then.

He was already in bed, so she turned to him and started to kiss him. He responded well, and they just laid there kissing and then touching each other. It was pleasantly unhurried and they both seemed to want to make the foreplay last. They did eventually move on to touching each other, she slowly stroked his hard cock, trying to decide if she wanted to just suck him or have him eat her as well. After only a few seconds she thought "69 it is." and then laughed a little to herself.

She climbed on top and he knew what she wanted. He wasn't a huge man but he was a lot bigger than she was. This meant they had to maneuver a bit but they had done so plenty of times before. She started licking his shaft, and he began to open her ass cheeks. He liked to lick her ass a little and this time was good. She knew there would be sex so she cleaned herself before and felt much better about it than the first time. He had taken her by surprise and she had to be convinced to try again. After that she really liked it if she felt clean. And it made him happy.

His cock was slipping in and out of her mouth now, she was sucking him nice and hard. He was trying to concentrate on what he was doing, he loved eating her pussy but she was making it so hard to keep his mind on it. It kept returning to how good she was making his cock feel.

He stopped her after a bit. He wanted to keep himself from cumming. And he was almost there. "Anya, let's switch to making love, I need to be inside you, please," David said, and moved to turn over. He got on top of her, and she spread her pretty legs for him to enter.

"Don't come inside, I want to try something to take care of that" she said. She felt him slide into her, opening her shaven lips with his head, then shaft. It felt good, and right. She was suddenly very happy.

They fucked for many minutes, and moved to doggy style near the end, David thinking about baseball in an attempt to make it last longer. It was working for now. Then he realized he was going to cum, Yankee outfield statistics no longer being boring enough. He wanted to come inside her as he had many times before, but he just said "Are you sure you want me to stop?" in a strained voice.

"Yes, yes, I do. I will try to make it worth the effort. Are you ready?", Anya asked.

"I am, it has to be now!" and then he pulled out. She quickly pushed him onto his back on the bed, he followed her directions. She spun into sitting astride his hips and when she was in a comfortable position she began to stroke his cock. After a minute or so, she simply said "No, wrong angle" and repositioned herself to sit right by his hips, facing his feet. She started again.

He started to feel so good, and it was familiar enough to catch his attention. "Are you doing what I think you are?" David asked quietly.

Anya, still looking away but smiling said "I'm trying", and continued to stroke as exactly like he had when she'd watched as she could. "Would you want me to stroke your nipples, or will you?"

"I will, I don't want to take your attention away. It feels amazing, and I don't want it to stop. But it will soon enough", he said and relaxed into the pillow. His finger began touching his nipple. He licked his finger and then began to circle his right nipple, that being the more sensitive one. And just enjoyed her stroking for the next few minutes.

Eventually, as he knew, he began to come. She didn't say anything, nor did he, as it began to shoot from his cock, landing mostly on his own stomach and chest, although some got onto her hands and arm. The stroking continued until there was nothing more coming out.

"That was a surprise, but a really nice one. Thank you, a lot.' David said.

"You're welcome, after how turned on I got watching you I knew I had to try. Not that I'm going to do it every time, my arm hurts." Anya started to rub her forearm.

"Well," David said, "I hope you know how much I enjoyed it. I love you"

"And I love you, more than I can say." Anya moved to lie down next to him.