Learning From Liz Ch. 02

Story Info
Getting to know Liz better.
2.7k words
3.74
9.9k
12

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aljames21
aljames21
265 Followers

After our initial afternoon initiation, I couldn't wait for another opportunity to get together with Liz. I had thoroughly enjoyed our time together. Not only was she an extremely attractive and sexy woman, she was also a very accomplished lover, knowing exactly how to use her body to give exquisite pleasure to her man. For a young, inexperienced guy this was a dream come true.

She had also clearly enjoyed our time together, telling me that she didn't want this to be a one-off experience. That was really exciting as I couldn't think of anything more inviting than a regular arrangement. She didn't seem to be overly worried about cheating on her husband either, which meant that I didn't need to worry about it.

After a few days I called her at her office on the pretext of discussing a problem that I had encountered. She wasn't in but called me back after a few hours.

"Hello Alan," she said, "what's the problem?"

"Thanks for calling back, Liz. There seems to be a problem with my operating system. One of the modules keeps on blowing up. Can you come and take a look?"

"I think I know the issue," she said, laughing, "I should be able to sort it out quite quickly, but I can only get there at the end of the day. Is that alright?"

"Would you mind coming to my house?" I said.

"Sure, no problem. Let me know the address and I'll try to be there around 7.30."

"Perfect," I said and gave her my address.

Liz arrived as arranged. She looked fantastic with her slim, athletic body promising delights for later that evening. She was wearing a knitted top together with slacks which were so tight that they looked as though they had been sprayed onto her.

I kissed her hello and led her through to my living room.

"Thanks for coming," I said, "I really needed to see you."

"Oh, I understand," she said, laughing, "don't worry, I wanted to see you too."

We stood looking at each other for a few moments.

"My God I've wanted to do this ever since the last time," I said, taking her in my arms and kissing her passionately.

She put her arms round my neck and rubbed herself against me, her tongue in my mouth. I could feel her breasts squashed between us and her groin against mine as I moved my hands down to grasp her buttocks.

She moved her legs so that she straddled my thigh, rubbing herself along it while she murmured into my mouth.

"I've wanted your cock inside me every day. I've dreamed about it so many times."

I thrust my tongue into her mouth, exploring inside while I moved a hand between us and squeezed her breasts. She gasped and pulled my head towards her as she kissed me back, then broke our kiss and stood back.

I watched as she pulled her top over her head and threw it on the floor before taking off her bra. Her breasts, stood out proudly, her nipples erect. She cupped her hands underneath them.

"Do you like them?" She asked.

"Like them?" I replied, "I think they are stunning."

"Not too small?"

"No, absolutely perfect," I said, running my fingers over her nipples, "now take off your slacks, I want to see your beautiful body in all its glory before I fuck the living daylights out of you."

I watched as she undid her slacks and pulled them off, followed by removing her panties until she stood naked in front of me. She was even sexier than I remembered. Blonde hair framing a lovely face above a fabulous figure with a well-proportioned bust slimming down to a narrow waist and flat tummy, above an alluring black bush and long slender legs.

I took off my shirt then loosened my belt and removed my trousers and shorts. My cock stood out proudly in front of me, dripping precum and angled upwards. She stepped forward and held it, moving her hand up and down my shaft.

"I feel like I know him so well already," she said, "big and strong and raring to go."

She dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth, her lips around my cockhead, her hand stroking my shaft. I could feel her tongue swirling around my glans then probing my slit. It felt glorious, but it wasn't what I wanted. I wanted to fuck her, to fill her cunt with my cock and make her scream with pleasure. I wanted to feel her body shaking in the throes of an uncontrollable orgasm as I fucked her and hear her moans as I filled her with my semen.

"Not here," I said, "let's go to my bedroom," and, helping her up, took her by the hand and led the way. Once there I got on the bed and lay on my back.

"Come and sit on me," I said, "I want you to ride me."

"Hmmm," she said kneeling over me, "you'll need to get me ready first," and dragged her slit over my mouth and nose.

She was already quite moist, and her labia were enlarged. I grabbed her buttocks as I stuck my tongue between her labia and licked, savouring her juices, then stuck it as far inside as I could and wriggled it around while she squirmed on top of me.

She tasted damn good and was soon very wet. I lifted her up slightly and licked down towards her anus until my tongue encountered her puckered opening. I probed it with the tip of my tongue and was rewarded with a gasp.

"Oh. That's nice. No one has ever done that before."

I moved back to her cunt and sucked her labia, running my tongue over them while they were in my mouth. She made little fucking movements with her hips then ground her cunt hard against me as I licked up until I got to her clit, which was really engorged and standing out. I took it between my lips and sucked it gently inwards.

"Oh fuck, that's so good," she cried and leant backwards, her hands on my thighs.

I reached up to tweak her nipples while continued sucking and flicking my tongue over her clit, then pulled them gently before rolling them between my fingers.

"Oh shit," she cried and I felt a spurt of liquid on my chin. I held her breasts in my hands and squeezed them gently, feeling the flesh roll in my palms as her hands grasped my thighs, her nails digging in. Another squirt on my chin.

"I need you inside me now," she said, lifting herself off my mouth and shuffling down to move herself over my groin. She grabbed my cock and positioned it at the entrance of her cunt then slowly lowered herself down while she gazed at me.

I could feel every fold in her labia, every nook in her vagina, every muscle inside her pelvis as my cock went deeper and deeper into her until her pubic bone met mine and all movement stopped.

"Oh that feels so good," she said, "I love the way you fill me."

"Better than your husband?" I said, flexing my cock with my pelvic muscles.

"Fuck, yes," she said, her pelvis twitching, "you're longer and much thicker. You can make me cum in just a few minutes. I seldom cum with him inside me. He doesn't stimulate me very much and usually finishes way before I'm aroused."

I'd met her husband a few times and didn't like him very much. One of those guys who think they're better than everyone else and talk down to them. I rather enjoyed the fact that I was fucking his wife without him knowing. On hearing that he was a little challenged in the size department and didn't satisfy his wife, I thought that I might enjoy it more if he saw her orgasm on my larger cock. Even better would be him watching me cum inside her.

"Does he know that you sleep with other men?" I asked.

"Probably," she replied, "although we've never talked about it. But he has talked about having a threesome."

My cock jerked when she said that, making her draw in her breath sharply. I would love to fuck her in front of him, watching his face as he saw how much bigger I was than him and hearing how his wife moaned with pleasure as she begged me to cum in her.

"Maybe one day he'll join us," I said, giving a little upward push with my hips.

Liz responded by starting to slide up and down my cock, tilting her hips back and forward ate the same time. It was spectacular. I felt tingling sensations up and down my shaft and incredible surges around my glans. This woman was a really accomplished lover.

"Fuck, that's nice," I said, reaching up to her breasts and tweaking her nipples.

"I've only just started," she said, laughing, "I'm going to drive you crazy."

She lifted up until my cock was almost out, the head right at the entrance, and ran her fingers up and down my urethra, tickling it, before dropping down again and rotating her hips as my cockhead brushed against the back of her vagina.

"Do you like that?" She asked, laughing, '"shall I do it again?" And she did before I could answer. Then again and again.

She was right. She was driving me crazy. I'd never felt such intense sensations in my cock. Every nerve was tingling, begging to be itched. Every movement increased the sensation, driving the desire for even more movement.

The view in front of me was hugely erotic. I could see her labia gripping my shaft and being dragged in and out. They were large, protruding below her cunt and tented at the top where the spread from her clitoris, which was large and inflamed. It dipped towards the top of my shaft every time she slid down on my cock.

I grabbed her body and pulled her down towards me so that I could suck her perky breasts. Her nipples were hard and engorged, her areolae dark pink. I sucked as much of each breast as I could, playing with her nipples with my tongue.

She ran her fingers over my chest, playing with my hair, tugging and twirling it before rubbing my nipples.

"Fuck me you're a sexy man," she said.

"Put your legs out in front of you," I said, "I'll support you with my hands." I wanted to get ever deeper in her but also to control the movements.

"Hmmm," she said, "alright," as she straightened her knees and let her legs rest on either side of me as I put my hands under her butt. I let her down slowly, knowing that I would be really deep.

"Oh my. I don't think I've ever felt anyone so far back," she said, "it's really different. You're quite a big boy, you know."

"I think I'm just right for you," I said, "you need a big cock."

"Yes I do. All this bullshit about size doesn't matter is just that, bullshit. I need to feel a thick cock rubbing inside me, stretching me. I need to feel stuffed, and you do that to me."

That made me feel really good. I lifted her up a little and started fucking her from below, feeling her wriggle around as I did so. Her cunt felt glorious, hot and wet and rippling around me. Our fluids were oozing out around the base of my cock where her cunt was gripping it, running down my crack onto the bed.

"Oh yes, fuck me," she cried, "ram that fat cock into me."

I thrust a few more times then stopped. I was too close to cumming and I didn't want this to end for a while. I needed to interrupt my stimulation.

"Jump off," I said, lifting her up, "I want you from behind."

She got off me and rolled onto her stomach, lifting her butt high in the air. Her cunt was wide open, the insides glistening with moisture and pulsing with her heartbeat.

I knelt between her legs and rubbed my cock up and down her slit. She wriggled, trying to push her cunt over my glans, but I avoided it.

"Please don't tease me, Alan, put your bloody cock inside me."

So I did. With one long hard thrust I rammed my cock all the way inside her.

"Fucking hell," she cried, "you're too fucking big for this position."

"Crap," I replied, "you love it. You love feeling a large, hot, hard cock inside you, a man's cock. You like being stretched, you need it."

"Oh God yes," she said, "you've no idea how much I need it."

I flexed my pelvic muscles so that my cock enlarged and twitched inside her.

"Aaargh," she cried, "fuck that's nice."

"You like my cock?" I asked, "is it better than your husband's?"

'Fuck yes," she panted, "his is pathetic compared to yours. Now fuck me, you bastard."

I grabbed her hips and started to fuck her, hard and quite fast, thrusting deep inside her and pulling almost all the way out. She started off on her hands and knees, wriggling around my cock as I fucked her, her breasts jerking in time to my thrusts.

"Oh, oh, oh," she cried, pushing back hard on me on each instroke, "oh my God."

Her hands grasped the bedclothes and she fell forward, changing the angle of her cunt, giving me different sensations. She was now moaning almost continuously. I could feel a beautiful glow starting to spread throughout my groin and I knew that I would not be able to hold off much longer.

"Oh fuck," I shouted as I felt the muscle at the base of my cock clench tight then suddenly release as a huge wad of semen shot up my urethra and jetted into her vagina.

"Aaaargh," she screamed as her vagina clamped around my cock and her body went rigid before relaxing momentarily then contracting again to match my next four ejaculations as I sprayed semen into her. I stopped moving so that I could concentrate on the feelings of release with each pulse, enjoying the milking action of her cunt.

Eventually we both started to relax as my cock detumesced. I was still reasonably hard so remained inside, enjoying the warmth and wetness.

"My God that was intense," she said, "you really took me into another world."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," I said breathlessly, "because we're going to be doing this a lot more."

"Oh yes," she said, "we most definitely will be repeating this."

My cock suddenly slipped out and a stream of semen fell out of her and onto the bed.

"Lie down on your side," I said, "I want you to keep some of my semen inside you to take back to your husband. I want you to remember me when you're with him. Perhaps he might even make love to you, not knowing that his cock is in my semen, or perhaps even lick your cunt."

"You naughty man," she said laughing, "I'm not going to forget you or your cock. I need it too much. But I have to go home now."

She got off the bed and put on her panties, followed by her bra and then her top and slacks. I got up as well but didn't put on anything,instead stepping up to her and kissing her gently. She took my cock in her hand.

"Ooo. You're quite sticky," she said, then dropped down and took me in her mouth, licking off semen that had dried in my cock.

"Mmmm, you taste good," she said, "but I really must go now."

We walked to the door and, with a last good-bye kiss, she left. I returned to my bedroom to tidy up, thinking back on the evening.

It looked like she was now quite committed to me and would become a regular fuck partner, my fucktoy. We would have to work out a schedule for that. She certainly preferred me to her husband, which made me feel really good. I wondered whether I could use that to get her to persuade him to have a threesome with me. If that happened I was pretty sure he would enjoy watching his wife and start to embrace his role as a cuckold.

aljames21
aljames21
265 Followers