All Comments on 'Learning From Liz'

by aljames21

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great This Stuff happens.. In fact more than many readers will accept.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

well done. that's great. me too like you I love to fuck married women.

By the way, ask your wife what she was doing yesterday on her lunch break.

Thank you, she was very good. you trained him pretty well.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"I had been right - she wasn't wearing a bra." - I think he would have confirmed that when he rubbed her back.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

Horny guy with no ethics, wiling to fuck married woman. You should have a sequel where he falls in love and his wife cheats on him karma

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Decent sex snippet with believable lead in to her cheating. Clearly needs more development of the story arc, to include what’s going on in her head and his. Why is she cheating? What’s his thoughts on bedding another man’s wife? Implications if they get caught? Need to see all that before I rate it higher.

ctdansctdansover 2 years ago

what was the point? not much of a story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 2 years ago
Wrong Category

This is an Erotic Coupling tale. Sweetie being married has very little to do with the main theme of what the story is to date. It is mostly about Sweetie seducing a younger IT guy from a different company. Yeah, Sweetie is married … her hubby’s name is even mentioned. But LW is about the effect the adventurous wife’s adventures has on the MARITAL relationship, and this story, to date, has zero, nada, nichevo, zilch, goose-egg to do with that.

unrated! However, there is very sparse tension (AKA Drama) in it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful!

I had an amazing love/lust affair with a contractor's employee, much like you did. He fucked me hard every few weeks for three years, with my husband never aware of our liaisons. I felt no guilt, only pleasure and fulfillment because he did the the things I craved most that my husband wouldn't do. Thanks for reminding me of great times. Top score for you.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I'll give it a half assed vote at best. Not the worst I've read this week but thats a low bar.

bobareenobobareenoover 2 years ago

A nice tale of an encounter, but not much story as yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife found this story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. She likes stories where married women get stray cock, especially from coworkers or collaborators. My wife is in the financial services industry and works on high profile projects. Sometimes that involves working late or on weekends during a crisis.

When we were dating, but had not yet had sex, I suspected that she was banging some guys at work, some contractors, or clients. So, one night, when we were making out, I said, “I doubt a cute, sexy gal like you is celibate.”

She replied, “You’re right.”

I continued, “And given your schedule is so unpredictable, I’m guessing you might be getting it at work. Am I right?”

She was a little shocked, but replied, “Ah, yeah. That happens sometimes.”

I didn’t miss a beat and replied, “Well, if you’re giving it up to them; how about a little for me?”

She giggled and said, “I’d love to, but when things click with a guy, when we are working on a project together, it just seems natural to sleep with him.”

I laughed and said, “I’m not talking about sleeping with him. I want to sleep with you!”

She giggled and we went to the bedroom. When she came on my cock she said, “I hope you live with my sluttiness!”

That was over twenty years ago and since then she has probably slept with over 75 guys, most of them were work contacts. None of them know that I am aware that she sleeps around. She says, “The best sex of my life has been when I’m solving some problem with a guy at work. I really enjoy being on my back on the boardroom table! And I love coming back to you well-fucked!”

My wife is cheering on Liz, in your story, and is happy to see that she has joined the Slut Wives’ Club.

She says, “Every woman needs some regular, stray cock to keep her happy in her marriage!”

We hope you write another chapter soon!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Doubt this happens very often irl.

Racerman1969gsRacerman1969gsabout 2 years ago

Very articulate. Well done. Excellent details.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous