Learning From Liz Ch. 03

Story Info
Liz becomes a Mistress.
1.3k words
3.87
8.2k
12

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aljames21
aljames21
265 Followers

Two days after our evening together at my apartment, Liz called me at work and suggested we have lunch together. I was delighted and suggested a local restaurant. As we worked together, it would not be unusual for us to meet.

I arrived first and sat down. Liz joined me a few minutes later. We ordered some food and a couple of glasses of wine.

"So, what happened when you got home the other night?" I asked.

"Well," she said, "firstly it was quite awkward because my panties were really wet and slimy. You left an awful lot of semen inside me. But I didn't change, I sat down in the living room with him and we talked about what we'd done during the day."

"That must have been quite a challenge," I said, "I'm sure it was difficult to concentrate."

"Yes, it was, especially as I felt some more dribble out and then run onto my thigh. I could smell our sex and I was sure he'd be able to smell you on me too, but he didn't show anything. Later on we bathed and went to bed and he wanted to make love to me, so I let him."

"What was it like?"

"Boring, unfulfilling, and quick. But then it's usually like that."

"Why don't you talk with him about the threesome he's mentioned? Perhaps that would be better."

"Maybe," she said, "I'll have to think about it."

Our food arrived and, as we ate, we talked about our work. When we'd finished we ordered coffee.

"Would you like to have a regular schedule?" I asked, "that way we could plan better."

"I've thought about that too," she said, "lunch times would be ideal and we could go to either of our homes. Would that work for you?"

"Yes," I said, "that would be perfect. Shall we start tomorrow?"

"Oh yes, yes," she responded, "that would be fabulous. I could pick you up at 1.00 and we can go to my house."

"It's a date," I responded, "I'm really looking forward to it."

We finished our coffee and she drove me back to work, where I thought about it a bit more, very happy with the outcome.

********

The day following that lunch was the start of a lengthy affair. We met two or three times a week, either at her house or mine, for an hour of frenzied fucking. We fucked in every room and in all sorts of different positions.

For an unattached young man of my age, it was an ideal arrangement. I could get my rocks off on a regular basis with an experienced and accomplished mistress who really wanted to be fucked by me. Not only that, she was also a sexy and good-looking woman with a stunning body that gave me enormous pleasure.

Then one day as we were driving to her house, she told me something that was to change our arrangement.

"Richard has suggested inviting another man for a threesome."

"Oh really?" I said, "and what did you say?"

"I told him that would be fine, but I wanted it to be someone we already knew and who I trusted, but not someone who was too close."

"Was he happy with that?"

"Yes, then I suggested you."

"And how did he take that?"

"He laughed and said 'surely you don't want that prick, he's so dull', but I said I would feel safe with you."

"And he agreed?"

"Yes. So if you're happy, let's set this up for this weekend."

"Sounds good to me."

I was delighted with this. He thought that he was going to direct what happened and show me what a man he was. What he didn't know was that I was already fucking his wife and that he was no match for me. I was looking forward to watching the bastard realise that his wife's cunt was mine.

Our lunchtime fuck that day was particularly frenetic. By the time we arrived at her house, I was extremely aroused at the thought of the impending threesome and couldn't wait to fuck her.

We had barely closed the front door when our hands were all over each other as we kissed passionately. In no time I'd taken off her top, skirt, bra and panties, dropped my trousers and shorts, bent her over the couch and rammed my cock into her wet cunt.

"Ooomph," she said, "oh God that feels good."

I pulled her hips towards me, forcing my cock deep inside her, then began fucking her while reaching round and holding her breasts.

"Ah, Ah, Ah," she moaned with each thrust.

"Do you like that? Do you like feeling my cock stretching you?"

"Oh yes," she said, panting, "it's so fucking big and strong."

I grasped her breasts, palpitating them as I fucked her. They were full and firm with hard nipples and felt gorgeous. She groaned and I speeded up my thrusts.

"Cum, Alan, please cum now," she cried, "I want you."

That really turned me on. I fucked her harder and faster, my growing banging into her buttocks, my balls bouncing off her clit until I felt myself tense and unable to hold back any more. My balls tightened up as I clenched my buttocks and forced a huge stream of semen up my urethra to shoot out inside her cunt.

"Aaargh," she shouted, "oh my God."

I held still as I ejaculated, squirting millions of sperm inside her vagina with each pulse of my cock while her cunt throbbed, milking me. Eventually my ejaculations stopped and my breathing calmed down. I felt her cunt relax and her hold on my cock loosen as she calmed down.

"My God, Liz, that was incredible."

"Oh Alan, you have no idea. I didn't know how fantastic sex was until I met you. You've taken me into a whole new world."

I felt like a god on hearing that. This stunning, sexy woman had given me the greatest compliment a man can have. Her husband who was so full of himself was going to be devastated when he saw his wife on the end of my cock. I was going to enjoy humiliating the bastard.

"Well, you've done the same for me," I said, kissing the back of her neck.

"We better get back to work," she said, "much as I don't want it, I think you should pull out."

"OK," I said and pulled back my hips. My cock slipped out followed by stream of semen. She quickly put her hand underneath her to stop it dribbling onto the carpet.

"Hang on," I said, "I'll go and get a towel."

I went to the bathroom and returned with a towel which she used to clean her hand and then her cunt. After that we both got dressed and went to the car to return to work.

While we were driving back, I asked her how she'd like to manage the threesome on Saturday.

"I think you should be in charge," I said, "you should say what you want to happen. Richard will try to direct everything but you need to stop that. Perhaps you can start out by getting the men to undress so that you can compare them, after which you can say what you'd like to do."

"Let me think about it. I'll sort something out," she replied.

"I've no doubt you'll do that," I said, laughing.

After she dropped me off at work, I thought about our impending threesome. The first meeting was key to how the relationship would develop. I knew that I would have to cement my control and ensure my dominance over Richard. To do that I would have to make sure that he willingly gave his wife's cunt to me. That would be the challenge, but once that was done, I was sure that when he saw us together he would accept his role as a cuck and mine as the dominant man.

I was looking forward to Saturday .....

aljames21
aljames21
265 Followers