Learning From Liz Ch. 05

Story Info
Liz Trains Her Husband To Be a Proper Cuck.
3.1k words
3.93
9.3k
12

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aljames21
aljames21
265 Followers

It was on the Tuesday after our first threesome that I next heard from Liz. I was sitting at my desk when the phone rang.

"Hello Alan," she said,"how have you been keeping?"

"Just fine,"I replied, "and you? And what about your husband?"

"Oh I'm good," she said, "and Richard's much better than when you last saw him. He says he understands my needs and will try to adapt to them."

"Excellent," I said, "I'm delighted to hear that. It makes everything so much easier."

"I told him we'd been cheating for some months. He wasn't surprised and said he'd thought that something must be going on. But he wasn't too uptight about it."

"Well done," I said, "I'm glad that's in the open."

"Would you like to meet at lunchtime?" She asked.

"Today?"

"Yes, today"

"OK. Will you pick me up, say at 12.30?"

"Yes. We can go to my house."

"Sounds great. See you then."

That was interesting. I was pleased that her husband had accepted not only the situation but also that I'd been fucking his wife for several months. More than that, I was pleased that in a few hours I was going to be fucking her again. I couldn't wait.

Liz collected me on the dot of 12.30 and we drove to her house.

"Does your husband know that we're meeting today?" I asked.

"Yes he does," she said, "and he asked if he could come and watch."

"I don't mind," I said, "we might even involve him if we feel like it."

"OK. I'll call him when we arrive. It'll only take him 10-15 minutes to get there."

"Oh dear. He might miss your first orgasm," I said, laughing.

We arrived at their house and went straight to the bedroom where she called him and told him to get here quickly, then put the phone down and turned to me and put her arms round my neck.

"Well, I suppose we better get started without him," she said before pulling me down and kissing me, her lips hot and sensual.

I grabbed her buttocks and pulled her towards me. I could feel her breasts rubbing me as she pushed her tongue between my lips and licked inside my mouth. This woman was so damn sexy, just touching her was enough to ignite me.

I pulled back.

"Get your clothes off, you dirty girl," I said, "I want to see you naked before I fuck you."

"After you," she said, laughing, "I want to see what's on offer."

I quickly removed everything I was wearing and stood naked in front of her, my erect cock bobbing in front of me.

"Mmmmm," she said, "that'll do," and folded her hand around my cock, gently stroking me before stepping back and taking her clothes off.

I looked at her lasciviously, lusting after her sexy body. I wanted to throw her on the bed and fuck the life out of her, use her body for my pleasure. My cock was pouring precum, desperate to bury itself in her hot, wet cunt and fill her womb with my sperm.

"You like what you see?" She asked, "am I worthy of your attention?"

I didn't reply. Instead I pushed her back onto the bed and sat on top of her hips, my cock dripping on her stomach.

"You're going to beg me to fuck you," I said, "you're going to do anything to get my cock inside you."

"Oh yes?" she replied, "I bet I don't."

"We'll see."

I got on my knees with my cock in my hand. My precum was now like a stream with little droplets descending down a thread of liquid. It swayed as I moved. I rubbed my glans all around her left nipple, wetting it with my slippery precum, and watching it elongate and grow hard. Then I did the same with her right nipple. Soon they were both glistening.

I moved higher and brushed my cock over her lips and again coating them with precum. I felt her tongue emerge and lick my frenulum then up to the top of my cock to probe my slit. My cock jerked, with several drops of precum emerging onto her tongue, only to be quickly swallowed.

Much as I wanted to do so, I didn't stay in her mouth but, still holding my cock, I brushed the top over her eyelids, wetting them. I looked at her face, my cock lying across it. Her eyes were open and dreamy, her lips were parted and he breathing was heavy.

I shuffled back down her body again, dragging my balls over her breasts and down her flat stomach. One day that would swell out with my child, but I put that thought to one side. My cock left a trail of precum down her body.

I reached behind me to feel her clit and gave it a tweak with my fingers before feeling lower and finding her slit. Her labia were open and I could feel the moisture inside her entrance. I stuck two fingers inside her, enjoying the texture of the top wall of her vagina. She bucked her hips and gasped, so I inserted another finger and played around inside her.

She was now moving her hips rhythmically and emitting little squeals of pleasure, but I took my hand away and then got off to lie beside her.

"Why did you stop?" She asked, "I was really enjoying that."

"Because I want to kiss you," I replied.

I nuzzled into her and licked her lips, tasting my precum, before probing between them. She opened her mouth slightly and sucked my tongue inside, twirling hers around it. I reached down and fingered her clit, feeling her pelvis rotate in response.

"Mmmmm," she murmured into my mouth before suddenly breaking our kiss and throwing her head back.

"Aaaah. Oh my, that's so good."

I licked around her neck then sucked the side, biting gently and sucking the skin over my teeth. I wanted to mark her, to show she was mine. She would probably be teased about it. But I also wanted her husband to see it every time he looked at her, reminding him of me.

Liz was now quite lost in pleasure as my fingers played with her clit, stroking the shaft and tickling the top. Her hips were raised off the bed and she was moving them up and down as though she were fucking.

I continued tickling her clit as I trailed my tongue down from her neck, licking over her collarbone and through her cleavage. Her skin was sticky with my dried precum, but it turned slippery as it got wet. I sucked her nipples, drawing the hard buds between my lips, then brushed over the top of each breast.

Her hands were now balled into fists gripping the sheet and screwing it up as she lost herself in her feelings. I sucked the top of her left breast where it swelled from her body and then left another love bite on her as another reminder to her husband.

I was about to do the same in her right breast when she suddenly cried out and went rigid. A stream of liquid spurted out of her cunt, wetting my hand and the bed, then her legs started trembling. After a while she started to relax and dropped herself back on the bed.

I rubbed my hand all over her cunt, feeling how wet it was.

"My God that was intense," she said.

"You squirted all over the bed," I said, "I've not seen you do that before."

"I've never cum like that before."

Then, just at that moment, Richard arrived. He stood at the door surveying the scene.

"Am I too late?" Asked Richard, "have you two already finished?"

"No," I replied, "we've only just started. Why don't you get undressed and join us."

He had his clothes off in no time, and was soon standing next to me, his skinny cock jutting out. Unlike me, he was uncircumcised with quite a long foreskin which still covered his glans. I was a little jealous of that as I would have liked to experience a foreskin rolling over my cockhead. I imagined it would be quite stimulating.

Liz sat up and moved on the bed so that her legs dangled down over the edge.

"Well, isn't that a nice sight. My two men naked in front of me."

She leaned forward and took a cock in each hand, fondling them."

"So different," she said, "this one that I know so well, how it responds, how it feels," stroking her husband and making his foreskin roll back to reveal his cockhead, inflamed and dark in colour.

"Then this one, new and exciting, which I'm still learning about. It's big and thick, with a large head, and twitches when it's stimulated. It throbs inside me, a warm living thing, and makes me feel completely stuffed."

"And these balls are lovely," she said, fondling my testicles, "they produce an enormous amount of cum, so much that it flows out of me."

She stroked my cock, its head resting in her palm, precum dribbling out of it, then leaned down and took it in her mouth while still holding her husbands cock. She tickled my glans with her tongue, then pulled my cock back out again, a long, shimmering strand of precum connecting her mouth and my cock.

I looked at Richard. He was staring down at my cock. I saw him lick his lips.

"You like that, don't you?" I said, taking his hand and putting it on my shaft, "feel it, I don't mind."

He circled his fingers around my cock and stroked it, running his hand over the head.

"You've got a lot of precum," he said.

"Yes," I said, "that's because a big cock needs lots of lubrication to get into a cunt. Did you like watching me fuck your wife the other night?"

"Yes," he said.

"Good," I said, "because I like fucking her and she likes me to fuck her, so you're going to see a lot of it."

I turned towards the bed, pulling my cock out of his hand, then knelt down in front of Liz. I leaned forward and pushed my face into her groin. It smelled musky and sexy. I stuck my tongue between her labia and licked up to her clit and around it. I felt it stir in its folds.

Liz held my head in her hands, pulling it in towards her.

"Yes, yes," she cried, moving her hips. I'd never known a woman respond so quickly as she did. Her clit was super-sensitive. I sucked it between my lips and felt it grow and emerge from its folds.

"Oh my God," she cried, "oh that's so good."

I flicked my tongue over the tip as I felt around the entrance to her vagina, rubbing my fingers in the mess of fluid dripping out. She lifted her hips off the bed, ramming them into my face and making little circular motions as she moaned.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh," she groaned, writhing around.

"That's enough," I said, stepping back.

"No, no," she shrieked, "you can't do that."

I didn't reply, instead I pulled her body towards the end of the bed so that her cunt was right at the edge.

"Come here Richard."

He stepped forward.

"Rub my cock on your wife's slit and over her clit."

He grabbed hold of my cock and rubbed it up and down her slit, separating her labia with my glans, then tickling her clit with my frenulum. He pushed the head down hard and rubbed it in circular motions. I could feel her clit pressed against the top of my shaft where it joined my cockhead. It felt damn good and precum dribbled out, wetting her pubic hair.

I put my arms under her legs and lifting them up rested them on my shoulders, lifting her cunt upwards. Richard continued using my cock to stimulate her. I glanced at him and saw that he was stroking his cock with his other hand.

"Put his cock in me, Richard, please put it in."

"No," I said, "don't do that."

"Please, Alan, I can't stand it."

"What's that, Liz?"

"Oh you bastard, you win. Please, please fuck me."

"Very well. Richard, push my cock into your wife. I'm going to fuck her now."

He moved my glans to her entrance and tried to push it in. I flicked my hips and felt my glans pop through her entrance and start the journey to the back of her vagina.

"Oh yes, yes," cried Liz, "oh that feels so fucking good."

Richard let go of my cock. I continued to push forward slowly as Liz grabbed hold of my hips and pulled me. I could feel every nook and cranny of her vagina as my cockhead forced itself ever deeper into her.

I felt Richard's fingers on my balls. He was fondling them from behind. It felt rather good, causing my cock to twitch and his wife to gasp and her cunt to clutch at my cock, massaging it.

Finally I felt the end of her vagina, my cockhead pushing against the back of her tunnel, trapped under her cervix. I kept still for a while then started to fuck her with long, slow strokes, her labia dragging back and forth wrapped tightly around my shaft.

Liz's cunt felt fantastic, hot and slippery but very tight. The position we were using shortened her vagina, so I could feel myself hit the back every time I thrust into her, eliciting an 'ooomph' from her followed by an appreciative moan.

I speeded up my thrusts, pounding into her. My cock felt as though it was getting larger all the time and it felt hot. My glans was tingling all over. It felt so itchy and I desperately tried to calm it by pushing it around inside her cunt.

I was going faster and faster. Liz was bouncing under me like a rag doll, shouting "fuck me, fuck me", when I felt that moment of inevitability and, with a roar, I clenched my buttocks and sprayed a fountain of cum into her cunt.

"Aaaargh," she screamed as my cock expanded and sprayed, rhythmically ejaculating inside her. I felt her vagina contract with every pulse of my cock, squeezing every drop of semen out of it. It felt so intense, every nerve in my body screaming, my cock on fire.

Eventually I calmed down, my cock encased in a sea of sperm. Liz was looking at me with a huge smile, her green eyes dreamy. I was resting against her legs, pressing them against her chest. Richard had let go of my balls before I climaxed and they were now resting against Liz's buttocks, wet with the fluids that had oozed out of her cunt.

"My God, Alan, you know how to make a girl happy. That beautiful cock gives such exquisite pleasure."

I beamed at her, feeling invincible, then remembered Richard. I turned to him, my cock still inside his wife's cunt.

"Did you like that? Did you like watching your wife orgasm as I came in her?"

"God yes, it was so hot. She was thrashing around and screaming your name. I wish I had a cock like yours."

"Well you'll just have to use mine instead," I said as I pulled it out of her. I turned towards him.

"Suck it. Clean the semen off it."

He looked at me, eyes wide.

"Do it, Richard. You know you want to. You want to feel my power."

He dropped to his knees and licked up my shaft before taking it all in his mouth and sucking the semen off it, then slowly drawing it out through his lips.

"Now clean up your wife, my semen is flowing out of her onto the floor and making a mess."

He shuffled over to her and licked up her crack and then stuck his tongue into her cunt and lapped up the emerging semen, before getting up and standing there, his cock still erect.

"Can I fuck you now?" He asked his wife.

"No," she said, "today my cunt is Alan's. You can masturbate and cum on my tits."

He got on the bed and straddled her before starting to jerk his cock. It wasn't long before he came, a few spurts of watery semen emerging from his cock without much force and dribbling on her breasts. Liz leaned forward and licked his cockhead, swallowing the few remaining drops.

"Thank you," he said, then got off the bed.

For the first time I felt sorry for him. I had dominated and diminished him, making sure that he felt inadequate and that he had to do what I told him to do. I'd fucked his wife and filled her with my semen, telling him what I was doing at every turn. I'd reminded him that his wife was mine to use and that he was a cuck, there to service me. Then on top of that his wife had denied him her cunt and left him to masturbate himself.

Richard, however, didn't seem too upset. Perhaps his wife cleaning him off had made it all seem better. He walked over to me and gave my balls a quick feel.

"I don't cum as much as you," he said, "but I still enjoy it."

"It doesn't matter, so long as you have a good time," I said.

"I'm having a great time."

"Come on you two, we need to get washed and back to work," said Liz, so we all trooped to the bathroom for a shower, before leaving the house. Liz drove me back to my office, then left saying she'd call me later.

The following several months were ideal. Liz and I were now enjoying a full and satisfying sex life. We were now meeting openly and able to spend time together in the evenings as well as the weekends. Sometimes her husband would join us, other times we were alone. He had completely embraced his role as a cuck.

I was now enjoying the most exciting sexual partner imaginable. She was damn good looking, incredibly sexy, an unbelievable fuck, and great fun to be with. She was another man's wife but I had taken his access to her cunt away from him. Her body was now mine, to be used for my pleasure as and when I wanted her, without any responsibility or commitment. His wife was my fucktoy and he accepted it without question.

aljames21
aljames21
265 Followers