Learning Legaleez Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're something else," I said to her as I kissed her again, "I never would have imagined this in a thousand years. You are so free, almost wild."

"I like to let my hair down, Mike," Jill smiled, "but, honestly, I've never been like this with anyone else. It must be your big boat."

"I don't think it's the big boat you like," I laughed, as I grabbed her ass underwater.

We lingered together in the water for a few minutes and then Jill swam to the transom and climbed back into the boat. I was a few yards behind her. As I made my way to the transom ladder, I watched Jill's naked body run toward the cockpit, she stopped to pick up our suits and then descended into the cabin below. I assumed she was getting us some towels.

Skipper Gets Dressed Down

As I climbed the ladder, I saw Jill emerge from the cabin in her white bikini. She was drying her hair with a towel. Now onboard, I walked to the cockpit to check the generator and general gauge status. I turned to watch Jill continue to dry her hair.

"Hey, can I use that towel when your done?" I asked, standing naked and wet at the helm.

"Sure thing, Skipper," Jill smiled and handed me her damp towel.

I dried off and handed her the towel.

"Do you have my suit?" I asked, feeling a little awkward, standing there naked with a shriveled dick from the cold water.

"I hid your suit," Jill said, with a smirk, "You don't need it, and I like to look. Besides, I might want it again in a minute or two. This way, you're available when I want it."

"Wow, looks like someone is experiencing shrinkage," Jill said as she looked at my cock.

"Hey, everyone shrinks in cold water," I argued, "give me a chance to warm up."

"I'll warm you up," Jill said.

Jill bent over and put my cock into her warm mouth. I could feel my cock coming back to life as she swirled her tongue and sucked me back to full strength. She let my cock out of her mouth with a pop. Once again, I was erect and ready for action.

"There, that's the way I like it," Jill laughed, "You're going to be my eye candy for the rest of the voyage."

"Seriously Jill, I'm going to need my suit at some point this weekend," I complained.

"If you do, I will get it for you, but right now, I'm treating you as my sex slave," Jill giggled.

"How about a cocktail?" Jill asked, while she took a few glances down at my cock, then stroked it from base to tip with her index finger.

"Gin and Tonic?" I asked, "Nothing tastes better on a hot day on the water."

"Aye, Aye, Captain," Jill said, with a mock salute.

I headed downstairs to mix up our cocktails. I enjoyed the sensation of being naked in front of this beautiful and now somewhat dominant woman. I wondered if this dynamic would grow more strongly as the weekend continued. I finished mixing our G&T's and walked back up to the cockpit. I sat down at the helm and put my drink on the console.

Jill sat next to me, on the two-person bench seat, taking a sip of her cocktail. Between sips, she looked down at my cock and reached out with her index finger and ran it along the length of my shaft. I watched her looking at my manhood almost like she was daydreaming as she continued to slide her index finger along the length of my shaft.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked, causing her to raise her gaze back up to my eye level.

"I'm wondering where you're going to take me for dinner," Jill said as she took another drink of her cocktail.

Jill's finger was starting to stimulate my cock as she circled the head and rubbed lightly on my frenulum. She took another sip of her G&T and then casually lifted her finger off my cock and then gave my cock a few slow strokes, squeezing it tightly as she did, then pulling gently on it while looking directly at my crotch.

"I think you should turn sideways and slide toward me," Jill instructed.

I rotated 90 degrees, so I was now sitting sideways on the helm bench. Jill slid off the bench and was now standing next to me in the cockpit. My legs swung over the side of the bench and looked into Jill's eyes; her hand was still gripping my cock.

"Can I sit in your lap while we enjoy our cocktails?" Jill asked.

"I would like that," I smiled thinking it would be nice to relax together, with her in my arms.

Jill slid into my lap. Then in a single agile move, she turned and lifted her leg over my head so that she was sitting in my lap facing me. Jill reached down and untied her bikini bottoms; she pulled them off and placed them on the helm console. She then lifted herself and then lowered herself, impaling herself on my erect cock.

"That's better," she smiled, "it looked like you missed me."

"Well, this is certainly a nice way to enjoy a cocktail together," I commented, reaching for my glass, and taking another sip, "I don't think I've ever enjoyed a cocktail with a woman while I was inside her at the same time."

"It's nice, isn't it?" Jill asked.

"It's fantastic," I replied, "but have you ever heard of letting a guy recover?"

"You seem to be fully recovered," Jill said, smiling at me and then leaning in for a kiss.

With Jill sitting in my lap like this, we were face-to-face and very close to each other. It seemed very intimate; I almost forgot we were still on a public lake.

"You know I've never had sex in public before," I whispered to Jill as I leaned in for a kiss.

"I've never had sex on a boat," Jill replied, "I could get used to having you as my naked skipper on a permanent basis."

"About that; when can I have my swim trunks back?" I asked, grabbing her ass with both hands.

"I'll let you dress for dinner," Jill replied, "but when you're on my boat, your naked, those are the rules. I want to have unfettered access to that big dick of yours. By the way, how many times have you cum since we woke up?"

"Five or six times I think," I said, then took a sip of my cocktail to prevent myself from grinning ear to ear like some love drunk fool, "how about you?"

"None for me," Jill frowned and looked out at the horizon, "Honestly, I've been faking all of them. I'm hoping that I can teach you to get me off after dinner tonight."

Jill was slowly rocking on my cock now. I was helping by rocking her ass as I held her hips firmly with both hands. Jill kissed me again as she rocked in my lap with her arms around my neck. I loved the sensation of having this beautiful woman sitting in my lap while we fucked.

A warm breeze swept across the bow and into the cockpit as we continued our slow burn. On the horizon, I saw another day yacht cruising across the open water of the main bay outside our cove. I wondered if they could see the hot attorney in my lap who was holding my bathing suit hostage until we returned to the marina on Sunday afternoon. The weekend was off to a great start.

To be continued...

12