Learning New Things

Story Info
I wife learns about her self.
1.6k words
4.16
15k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/03/2023
Created 02/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wilkie33
Wilkie33
89 Followers

As a middle age woman I have found that changes are not always what you expect. I have been resistant to any type of change all my life. It is just part of my nature. I am an average day to day Housewife, A PTA president, A stretched out yoga pants mom My life is fairly common. Sex for me was in the dark, usually Friday night and then birthdays and anniversaries.

I am 30 something years old. I am happy to be a stay at home housewife. I have two kids in school and do all the normal activities with them. Baseball, Soccer, Dance, you know basically Mom taxi service. I consider myself presentable. Medium length Auburn hair, grey eyes, 5'6" tall and around 120 lbs give or take a few depending on my monthly cycle and the time of the year. A little more during the holidays and I little less during swimming season. I have a normal and enjoyable sex life. My husband is easy going and considerate. All in all I sound very typical and even a little boring. Our sex life was safe. We had an occasional fling in a motel to getaway from the kids and maybe a sexy nightie now and again. My husband and I had sex a couple times a week. It was usually at night in the dark and under the covers. I am not complaining. I was satisfied.

Then it happened. It's funny how you learn things about yourself by accident. My husband and I were remodeling our bedroom so we were sleeping in the hida-bed couch in the family room. It was time for our normal weekly sex and the kids were asleep so we kissed and cuddled and my husband mounted me and began. The hida-bed is a little uncomfortable to begin with but having 200 Lbs. On top of you can be very painful. As I wriggled around to find the right spot, my left hand slipped under the couch back and got stuck. I felt panicked a little by the feeling of being trapped, but I didn't want to stop my husband either. My head and shoulders had ridden up on the pillow so I allowed my head to fall back over the pillow.I reached up with my other hand and tried to free the first. Just then my flannel nightgown, which was pushed up to my neck, fell down over my face.

I really felt trapped and in a way, afraid. I realized I was also on the verge of one of the most powerful orgasms I had ever experienced. I held on to my trapped wrist and allowed the nightgown to completely engulf my face. The neckline was biting into my throat a bit as the nightgown was still trapped under my shoulders in the back. My husband was getting close and I began thundering through an explosive orgasm, and then another, and again a third.

My husband rolled off and said wow! Of course he loved it and we went right to sleep. The next day the memory of it came flooding back. I had never been multi-orgasmic in my life and I seldom felt that level of excitement. What had caused it? Just because I am conservative doesn't mean I am ignorant. I knew what bondage was. I had always felt it would be degrading and humiliating. I would never try it. Of course my middle of the road husband had never asked either. Could I have been excited by being trapped?

I knew the answer in my own response to the thought. My nipples immediately hardened and my vagina, no my pussy, had moistened. I forced the thought out of my head and went on with my chores.

That night I wore a little nicer outfit to bed and sure enough my husband was ready for another roll in the hay. The extra passion I had felt the night before had inspired a new level of lust in him we hadn't experienced in years. I wore a cotton nightie that was short and had little eyelit buttons up the front. We again kissed and cuddled but this time the light from the hallway was left on, and the drapes were wide open. I almost stopped him to turn off the light and close the drapes but the thought of being seen sent little electric charges right through my pussy. I again moved up over the pillow to allow my head to roll back. My husband kissed me and fondled me. I slipped an arm under the small of my back and then the other and crossing my wrists.

The thought of him on top of me, and my arms being trapped again caused a surge of pleasure. He began undoing the buttons to get at my body. As he undid one of the buttons, it got stuck and he accidentally ripped it off. I just stiffened and moaned. Somehow the connection was made and my husband grabbed the cotton nightie and ripped it open. He played with me and I was aware of my nude body being put on display for anyone that might happen to look through our window. It was our back yard and very private but just the thought racked my sole. As he touched my clit I wrenched through a bone rattling orgasm. My husband mounted me as I was still recovering. I could feel every inch as he entered. My hands were in fact trapped and I slipped my ankles out over the edge of the hida-bed and held them there. He put a hand on my chest and pushed himself up. Again something new for us. He separated our bodies completely except for his cock and his hips and the hand he was holding himself up on. Feeling that disembodied invader slide in and out of my body and knowing he was watching his own glistening cock slam my cunt sent me again over the falls of pleasure.

His hand slid up to my throat and held me to the bed as he began to pound me hard and fast. As he reached his own crescendo I came again. I was aware of a voice saying horrible things. Things I would never dream of saying.

Things like "Fuck me Harder. Stuff that big cock in me."

I realized it was my own voice and my loving shy husband had just been following instructions. I erupted in a mind altering orgasm and felt myself scream with pleasure. Just then my husband slid his cock out and squirted hot cum all over my tummy and tits.

We lay there exhausted for several minutes and I had the desire to do something that I thought was totally repugnant and offensive. I slipped down my husband's body and took his shriveled wet cock in my mouth. I had tried oral sex before with him but reluctantly and only after a very thorough bath. This time I greedily sucked his cock, still coated with my own juices and his cum, into my mouth. I got up on my knees over him and started sliding my mouth up and down his hardening shaft. He rolled flat and reached down to move my hair so he could watch.

He bundled my hair up in a ponytail and held it out of the way. I let go of his shaft and again crossed my wrists behind my back. Again my own pussy was frothing from the thought of this dirty, disgusting act.. The thought of a man standing outside my window, watching was powerful.

I began to quicken my movements. As his dick grew hard. I slid more and more of it my mouth. I relaxed my throat and let my tongue go flat. I felt the gag sensation and looked at my husband with watering eyes. He stared back at me with a lust filled look and total disbelief on his face. I pushed further and felt the spongy head of his cock slide past the opening in my throat.He held firmly to my hair and controlled the tempo.

My leg was now straddling his and my dripping pussy was rubbing his knee. He was masturbating with my throat. And I felt compelled to take it ever deeper. I could feel it twitch every time my nose hit his abdomen. He croaked out the words that he was about to cum. I am sure he expected me to stop him but I just closed my eyes and buried his cock down my throat. It pulsed jet after jet of cum into my stomach I slid up and the last remaining shot got me in the face. As I felt the hot cum hit the bridge of my nose, I melted onto his cunt juice slippery knee and rocked through another amazing orgasm. I fell to the bed and when I finally stirred, my husband looked at me and asked me if I was OK. I tried to kiss him but he fended me off. I realized my face was still coated in cum.

My husband asked "Where that had come from."

..I answered "honestly that I don't really know."

We took a shower together like we were teenagers again and went to bed with the drapes closed and the lights out and slept very soundly in each other's arms. We learned many things that summer and I don't know if I should share them all but I can say that I still wear knee length skirts and run the local PTA. I now live a secret life outside my daily routine and enjoy it with my husband, who enjoys it as much as I.

Wilkie33
Wilkie33
89 Followers