All Comments on 'Learning New Things'

by Wilkie33

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Extremely believable and enjoyable

kdad9010kdad9010about 1 year ago

Wonderful. And to answer the protagonists question: yes, she should definitely share what else she got up to over the summer!

Thank you for sharing this!

300WSM300WSMabout 1 year ago

Nice, loving wife doesn't have to mean home wrecking slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

nice to read a story about a marriage that has hot sex in it and not because of cheating!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It took a long time for my spouse to get completely comfortable sexually. I try never to push her too much, but she has learned she likes some things she had once described as sick or degrading. She's still reserved, but willing to push her boundaries just a tad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice erotic story about learning to enjoy sexual intimacy and excitement without bringing others into their marriage. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My husband asked "Where that had come from." << you need to learn how to write dialogue, or to find an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm not sure this was the best category for this, but I might not have found it elsewhere. I enjoyed it and encourage you to continue as this story line has a lot of potential.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife discovered a few of her kinks after she turned 40. She loves having sex where she might be seen. We take walks in the parks around here. Practically every one ends with her bent over a tree or large Boulder. We have been watched a few times. There is a gentleman who we’ve seen on one particular trail four or five times now. He seems to appear just after I’ve slipped inside of her. He is respectful and keeps his distance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Damn!!! I love this. Hot and committed.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Good read - Of course it belongs in this category. Although "we" know the wife discovered her kinks on accident, I'd be watching her like a hawk "just in case". LOL 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Like it should be between a husband and his wife!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

I didn't know 30 was middle aged!

4

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

A little rough.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 1 year ago

Glad to see (so far) only one hint about being in the LW category. The criterion is ‘adventurous’ and Sweetie may not be ‘the most adventurous’ but she did not second-guess the pleasure she received (and shared) from the atypical happenings. IMHO, clearly LW!

3*

PS, there is a body part called ‘sole’ but it is on the bottom of your foot. ‘Soul’ is an intangible aspect of humans.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

Cute story between loving spouses. That's how it should be!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWilkie33@Wilkie33
Happily Married and staying that way. I write in both Male and Female voice. Many of my female based stories began as involved long term roleplay for myself and my wife. We have done just about everything two people alone can do and any stories involving others is pure fictio...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES