All Comments on 'Learning New Tricks Ch. 01'

by BrattyBombshell

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Mamut22Mamut225 months ago

i love this story. plc continue ;) good job

booobpbooobp5 months ago

MORE, you can't end it like this

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

i dig it

i just hope that slow-burn isn't too slow

she DOES broach using his butt already in the first chapter so i hope that's around frequently enough

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is awesome! I hope you continue their tale!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

BrattyBombshell, you are indeed very bratty, teasing us like that with a cliffhanger! Interesting concept and very well written. Specially liked Natasha's character and how expertly she leads the situation. Poor Mikey can do little except nod his head lol. The only problem is that you've got me hot and bothered with nowhere to go. Why would you tease poor ol' me like that now?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please stop! Terrible!

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN117085 months ago

Loved it. Just absolutley adored it. Keep em comin'!

5/5, easily.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It is exciting and erotic.

Nathan_OneNathan_One5 months ago

10/10. Amazing. Please continue

FlipaBaka69FlipaBaka695 months ago

Please continue this! It's rare to find a sexy yet sweet futa/male fic around here, especially one with good worldbuilding before "the main event" like what you've written so far.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It should be illegal to tease people that much. Well done and can’t wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yes please. More.

george41george415 months ago

10/10, can't wait for more. Gotta love a futa-on-male that actually has romance, love, and caring. Not that i don't hope she absolutely dominates him, filling him up with her cum, but still loving him and caring for him. Hope she accidentally gets knotted in his mouth when she cums, having them both freak out about being stuck like that for some time until her knot deflates enough to pull out of his mouth and/or ass.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Would love to see this continued!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

all that juicy buildup only for some typical "ayo im gonna f u in da ass".

BrattyBombshellBrattyBombshell5 months agoAuthor

Wow, looks like there's a lot of interest in more of this. The masses win, I shall continue it. I wasn't sure if there would be much interest since it's so heavy on foreplay, but I think foreplay gets under looked in most stories on here and, well, I'm a woman so I'm all about that fluff! Oh, and anon from the last comment... have faith! I don't think this is going quite where you think it's gonna go, hehe! You'll have to trust me for a couple chapters, though!

skypixxskypixx3 months ago

Really great Story. Thanks for that! Loved that it is a slow start and romantic as well. Hope to read more of these two and looking forward to how their dynamic will continue to develop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

So glad to see you’re gonna continue! Great setup

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Your story is perfect, please don't change a thing, except to finish more chapters please! I love that he's a virgin too. Thank you, thank you, thank you for making her girlcock bigger than his dick!! I would spread my legs for Nat so quickly, I bet she'd call me a slut, haha:) I want Nat to get me pregnant...I have a boy clit and I just always feel so feminine and I think women should be in charge of everything. If it were up to me, men would have smooth shaved legs and be wearing yoga type booty shorts with like a 2 inch inseam or super sheer yoga pants. We (men) would get pregnant, but women would be equipped just like Nat. I would love to have Nat and her Mom take me shopping for see through shorts. Since men have such small boy clits, its not offensive at all, but rather sexy fashion...so when in the clothing store, there is no need for a man to use the dressing room...he simply tries on the shorty shorts in front of all the women in the store. Small, soft boy clits are featured on TV of all the major networks, no longer are breasts seen. Obgyn doctors see men for regular health exams. Oh, and my favorite part, the male hymen! That's why men wear sheer booty shorts...so women can see if their male virginity is "entact" :) Love, love your story. My boy clit is so excited!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous