Learning the French Way

Story Info
Couple Travels to France and Learns The Way of the French.
2.2k words
4.33
7.9k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,073 Followers

We had never been to a nude facility in Europe, although we had been to two in the states. The big difference, as I saw it anyway, was the US places were camps, and the European spot was a whole town, every store, park, or theater were clothing optional, although most folks using all of them were nude, or at least mostly nude. There were some old guys with hats, a few with scarfs, and a couple of people with shirts without pants. At the beach, where we spent most of our time, everyone was nude.

Claire had been nude in the states, but decided to just go topless at first here in France. On the whole beach, maybe three hundred people, only two other women hah bottoms on with no tops. After about an hour Claire took off the bottoms and joined the rest of us. I was coming back from the store, when I saw Claire talking to a tall, handsome fellow with dark glasses and a very dark tan. His name was Henri, and he said he was from Nice.

"That's nice," I said stupidly, regretting it the moment the words left my mouth. He smiled, tolerantly, and asked where in the states we were from. "Santa Barbara, I said, "near Los Angeles."

"That's nice," he said with a laugh. We talked with him for a while and he asked about our travels throughout other parts of Europe. I told him about Portugal and Spain, I said France as our last stop. He offered to show us around Cap d'Adge, and said he'd been coming there for over twenty years.

I couldn't help but notice that he did most of his talking, and certainly his looking at Claire, and behind his dark glasses I couldn't where his eyes were, but I figured I knew, being that her naked breasts were right in front of his eyes. Henri said they had a place right on the beach, and invited us to dinner that night.

When he introduced us to his wife I had to admit she was truly lovely, being the kind of woman who didn't need clothes to look good. She was tall, with long hair that hung to the middle of her back and had the most perfectly shaped breasts I have ever seen. Like Henri with my wife, I couldn't keep my eyes high enough to keep from embarrassing myself.

During dinner I heard the phrase "the French way" a couple of times and I almost asked what they meant by that, although I thought I knew but actually was afraid to ask.

It wasn't until after we ate that I found what "The French Way" meant, and when I told Claire it meant extramarital sex and relaxed feeling about fidelity and marriage vows, she shook her head, not believing me, but when I told her I had asked the oldest son and he smiled and said, "It means open marriage." He grinned like it was in 'in' joke. "Like you in the states call 'swinging,'" he said.

"You mean they plan to switch with us?" she asked incredulously.

"I think he's offering me his wife and expects me to return the favor." She laughed and asked what we were going to do. "When in France," I laughed.

"You'd sleep with her?" she asked. I said it would be rude to refuse an offer of hospitality and shrugged. She hit me in the arm and shook her head. "Oh no you don't," she said. "She's way too voluptuous. You're not going anywhere near her, you hear."

That night it wasn't brought up and we stayed in a room of our own, but the next day Jackie said she was going to take me to the harbor and Henri was taking Claire to the beach. Claire didn't argue and went with him and I followed his wife out to their car. She was a good guide and showed me how the naked city operated and I had to admit it was interesting and informative, explaining that in France people didn't feel ashamed of their bodies and sex. I wasn't sure why she was taking me to a shopping region and he was taking Claire to the beach, but I didn't feel like asking.

It seemed that Henri and Claire talked a lot about "the French way" during their day together and she told me that night he explained how they felt about possessiveness and marital fidelity. I asked her how she felt and she simply said,"It makes sense." We didn't talk much after that because we were always with the Lardys and it wasn't until after dinner that we got to be alone together.

"So what do you think," I asked when we got in our room, "about what he told you?" She shrugged, said it sounded like it made a lot of sense and she thought maybe it was really only just about sex, not really fidelity as such. I was surprised at her answer and asked how she felt about it personally.

"I don't know yet," she said. "It's all so confusing. They love each other, that's obvious. They just feel there are things more important in a marriage than just having sex together. I can't argue with that," she said.

"Are you going to sleep with him?" I asked.

"He hasn't asked," she said with a smile.

"But when he does, and I think he will," I said. "What will you say?" She studied me for a minute, then smiled.

"I don't know," she said seriously. After a few minutes she said again, "I really don't know." After I waited another minute or so she said, "It would be just sex, right?" I said I wasn't sure, that I hoped that would be the case, but it depended one the people involved, I just didn't know.

"We are in their country," I said. "She is very sexy," figuring that would put an end to it, that if I said how fuckable she seemed Claire would drop the subject like a hot frying pan.

"So you've noticed her?" she said smiling broadly. "He's is a pretty handsome man, as well," she said, grinning.

That night about ten, Henri came to me and asked if I minded if Claire stayed with him in his room. "Jackie, of course, will stay with you," he said. I told him it was up to Claire. "I asked her already," he said quickly. "She has agreed. So if it's okay with you, then that's what we'll do." Claire was not there at the time, so I couldn't discuss it with her. I wasn't sure where she was, maybe in his room already, but I was surprised she had agreed to sleep with our host.

I went to our room and undressed to get into bed, hoping she would change her mind and come back to bed with me. Then there was a light knock on the door and Jackie opened it and came in quietly. She didn't speak, but came over to me and put her arms around my neck. She leaned in and kissed me, and then without anything further she crawled into bed.

I didn't see Claire again until just before ten, at breakfast. I had had sex with Jackie, so I was pretty sure she and Henri had done the same. God I hoped they had, because if she backed out and I didn't, then I as in big trouble. When Claire came in with Henri it was clear Claire had not backed out. They were holding hands as they came to the table. She then came over to me and we kissed, before she went back and sat in the chair next to Henri, like it was the natural thing to do. Just before she went to sit next to him she said, "I hope you had a good night. I certainly did. I hope that's okay'" she asked.

I nodded and said it was, and I guess I did mean it. She gave me a big smile that said she was surely pleased with how things had worked out so far. Jackie sat with me and we all talked as if nothing were different, nothing had happened that wasn't absolutely normal between friends.

Henri told us he and Claire were going to the beach again and Jackie and I were welcome to come along. She put her hand on mine and asked if I wanted to go to the beach. "I'd love to," I said, eager to see Claire and Jackie's husband together. Claire smiled at me and put her hand on Henri's as a gesture of consensus. She nodded, saying she was glad we were coming along.

We were all nude as we rode their small four wheeled beach cruiser to the beach. When we arrived we carried the gear down near the water and spread it out. Claire laid out on the beach mat next to Henri and Jackie came over to me.

At around eleven Claire and Henri got up and started down the beach. Jackie smiled at me as they walked away, as if saying, without words, they were going down the beach for 'privacy.' "How are you with her being with my husband?" she asked. I told her I was surprised at her transformation, but that I was glad she was able to relax and enjoy her time here. "So am I'" she said.

Claire and Henri did come back for two hours, and when she returned she had a bit of whisker burn on her chin and her back and bottom cheeks were pink and I could see her pubic hair was matted and mashed against her mound. She had been well-fucked and the look on her face said the rest. My wife had learned the "French Way" and was enjoying it immensely it seemed, and I could see it clearly. The skin her bottom and back were red and raw, as if she had stretched out directly on the sand.

Claire and Henri were talking quietly and occasionally she would laugh at something he had said. Jackie and I talked as well, and the mood was easy and relaxed. At dinner I asked how she liked her day at the beach and she smiled and said, coyly, "I loved it." She didn't go into any detail, but it was clear she enjoyed her "day" and all that entailed, most likely sex.

"You had sex with a Frenchman," I said with a grin and giving her an hug.

"I did," she admitted with an embarrassed and shy smile. "I really did, didn't I?" she said.

"You've learned the "French Way" really well," I said, pulling her against me and giving her a squeeze. Without answering for a moment she nodded at herself and shrugged.

"I guess I have," she finally said.

On the way to the airport, in the rental car, we talked about her time with Henri and what all they did. " I hope you enjoyed Jackie," she said, sounding sincere and giving me a kiss on the cheek. "He and I had sex in the dunes," she said. "It was so naughty, but so much fun." I was so glad to hear she had no regrets. "The French really like oral, and they're good at it," she said with a chuckle. "Really, really good at it," she added. "I had to cover my mouth so I wouldn't scream. She kissed me and put her arms around my neck as if embarrassed by her own enthusiasm.

That night she went off with Henri and as I lounged around the house I walked over to a veranda where there was a sliding glass door. The door was closed, but I could easily see into the room between the curtains. Inside the room on the bed, were Claire and Henri, they were nude, and she was straddling him with a knee on each side of his hips. After they fucked for a while she climbed off of him and knelt beside him, taking his limp cock in her hand and working it back to life. She bent over and took the head into her mouth and began sucking on him like she was running out of time. I had never seen her so voracious before, and I watched them with an eagerness I didn't recognize in myself.

When he came she held his cock in her hand a few inches from her mouth and took each of his ejaculations on her tongue, holding him as if she knew I was watching and wanted me to watch her swallow him down gleefully. When he was finishing coming, she licked and sucked the semen off his penis like a hungry lioness after a meal. I watched him fucking my wife and being sucked by her for thirty more minutes, until Jackie came over and took my arm. "She is enjoying him, isn't she?" she said as she pulled me towards my room.

*********

"It really was a great vacation, wasn't it?" Claire said as we got on the plane to LAX. I just nodded and returned her smile, then as we boarded the plane we took each other's hand and both of us realized as we made our way down the aisle between seats how very much things had changed for us over the last two weeks. We may never actually be the same ever again after being in France with Henri and Jackie at the nudist city on the Mediterranean. We really did learn The French Way.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,073 Followers