It's Britney (as a) Bitch

Story Info
Britney becomes a sex slave to four women.
3.3k words
4.4
22.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Britney nursed her beer at the bar, reading on her phone and luxuriating in doing nothing. She'd fended off a few over eager guys who'd had no chance after the work week she just finished, and she was glad to be away from her sickly sweet roommates. She was very happy that they were in love, but as a single bitch it was nice to have a break from two lesbians fawning over each other.

Her relative solitude slipped away as a too pretty too perfect woman took the barstool beside her. Britney's mood changed when the woman tossed her hair, pulled out her wallet, and said, "Drink with me. I'm buying."

"Thanks," Britney replied. "Just another beer." The woman shook her head, saying, "No no no, lets have a fun drink. What about a cocktail?"

She couldn't say no, so Britney found herself downing the rest of her beer to pick up the long island in front of her. It was garnished with an orange slice and a cherry, the latter that her companion savored with a sound close to a moan. "Fucking need this," she said sipping at her drink. "I'm swearing off men. It's official."

"Oh? What happened?" Came out of Britney's mouth. It was only polite to let her vent after all.

"My ex is a dog. I went from women to men once, and he cheats constantly. Yesterday, I heard from my sister who finally told me they've been hooking up," she scoffed. "He wouldn't even apologize and said he can't be tied down." She followed it up with a generous sip, and Britney could tell she needed it.

"I'm so sorry," Britney told her. "For what it's worth, I can't understand why anyone would want to cheat on you. I mean, you're stunning."

The other woman grinned, raising her glass. "I'm Melanie, and you're sweet." For the next hour she joked and commiserated with Mel, as she liked to be called, and they traded buying rounds and relationship horror stories.

"I mean, my roommates don't get how lucky they are," Britney said, toying with her ice cubes with her straw. "They're together and it can get old quick."

Mel cocked her head. "Yeah? They make you wish for a relationship even more, huh?"

Britney chuckled. "I don't always want a relationship, just the sex." She was pleasantly buzzed, and booze always led her mind to sex. Fuck, she was already squeezing her thighs together.

"Cheers to that!" Melanie crowed, downing the rest of her drink. She checked her phone and said, "My ride should be here soon; you need a ride?"

"Probably a good idea," Britney said. "Thanks, just let me settle my tab and hit the restroom." Mel nodded and started typing on her phone. Britney hesitated a moment, her eyes following the curve of Mel's full hip and long legs down to peep toe heels. She broke her gaze quickly and paid, heading for the toilets after.

A splash of water on her face and a damp paper towel on the back of her neck perked Britney up in the midst of the bar's cozy warmth. She looked in the bathroom mirror at her dark hair, her lips, the teasing dip of her own cleavage. She figured it could've been a good time to find a hookup, but Mel's company was preferable to some paunchy bar regular trying to fumble with her bra clasp and slobber on her neck. Hell, if a man could cheat on someone as sexy as Melanie, she questioned the entire sex's judgment.

A hand on her wrist drew Britney's attention, and she turned to see Mel, who guided her out. Her arm slipped around Brother's waist comfortably and she steered her out of the bathroom and the bar into the roomy back seat of a car by the curb. Mel's ride, Britney assumed, here quicker than she thought they would be.

Melanie's hand slid up to Britney's chin and whispered, "Kiss me." She leaned into Britney's space, just a breath from her lips, and Britney obeyed. It was easy, and a moan slipped into Mel's mouth. Her lips fell open for Mel's tongue almost right away, and Melanie moved in, her hand finding a firmer grip on Britney's neck. She broke the kiss and told Britney, "I knew it."

Britney's eyes were wide and already a bit glassy from arousal and intoxication. "What do you mean?"

"You'll be a perfect dyke slave," Mel told her, her grip tight but not painful on Britney's neck. She reached into the front seat's pocket and drew out smooth black rope. "Hands behind your back."

Brittany is eyes widened and she lunged for the door, locked from the inside. Her new position gave Mel the perfect opportunity to pin her down and wrestle frantic wrists into the strong rope. "No point in fighting, baby, you've already lost. Now be a good girl and do as I say, or you'll regret it," Mel ordered, her voice deep and full of power. "If you make a good impression on your other mistresses, they may even let you come."

Other mistresses? Britney's mind spun as she felt the car moving and the rope against her skin, as she heard the driver - a woman, maybe one of them - asked if Mel needed a hand with the "squirmy bitch." Unable to open the door and nearly bound at the wrist, Brother's body froze as she was flooded with fear. Her breathing quickened and when Mel told the driver they were fine, she felt the rope tighten with a firm knot tied. She was panicking, so why was her pussy getting wet?

Mel put her hands on Britney's breasts over her clothes, gently squeezing as she crooned, "I wasn't quite sure you were checking me out until you got up, but I'll make sure you get the good fucking you need now. You'll be swearing off men before long."

Mel kept whispering in her ear but Britney was overwhelmed, tuning out her words as she cried and shivered. She'd only felt this kind of fear once before on a high ropes course, but she couldn't tell why the excitement was the same now when she faced rape at the very least and probable sexual slavery. She'd never considered it as a kink, enjoying being on top during sex, but now that the reality drew closer, her fear mixed with arousal and intrigue.

Before long, the car stopped and the driver opened her door. Britney's eyes were covered with a soft dark linen that only let her see the obscured glow of house lights as she was walked up to the door.

The door opened and Britney was led inside. It was hot in the room and she heard a few extra people walking around, giggling and moaning. She couldn't be sure, but she thought she heard wet finger fucking among the others in the room as the door was shut behind her.

"Kneel slave," Mel's voice commanded as a hand on her shoulder pushed her into position. "There are four mistresses to serve tonight who do not know you and do not care. You are slave, and you will address us as mistress. Understood?"

A sharp spank hit Brother's ass, and she cried out. "Speak when spoken to, slave."

"Y-yes, mistress."

Multiple pairs of hands then grabbed at her; they pulled at her hair to secure it out of her face, they pulled at her shirt neckline until they could let out her full sensitive breasts, they plucked at her bound wrists and added a stiff collar around her neck, soft inside and snug but not tight. She felt two fingers slide between the material and her neck, making her shiver, and she could hear their movement but couldn't follow any one individual. Hell, it was only their word that these were all women and the blindfold was secure enough that she couldn't try to find out.

The collar tugged her towards some kind of bench she was bent over. As the mistress controlling the leash gave her some slack, Britney heard the sound of a buckle clicking and, still apprehensive, made a snap decision to take her opportunity to turn and run toward where she'd been brought into the room, her hands fumbling to push away the blindfold.

Strong arms grabbed her as if they'd expected this, but Britney's blindfold had been pushed enough for her to glimpse pale blue walls and a rich wooden door only a few feet away, the lock and chain in place. Even if she'd reached the door, she'd have been delayed for her captors to bind her again. Melanie's voice came from behind her as the blindfold was put back in place. "Not a good first impression, slave."

Her nipples were tweaked before being led back to the cushioned bench. She felt it hit her shins, but the hands started to strip her while she stood, exposing her flesh for their use. Then she was bent over again, the cushion pressed against her chest and a cuff similar to the collar strapped to each wrist. Her ass was squeezed and spread, and someone whistled. "Dunno why you tried to run if we're getting your cunt this wet," came the voice of the driver. It was a bit raspy, a rich alto's voice with a bit of a drawl. She could feel the room focus on her pussy as the lips were spread, fingers brushing over it to collect her wetness.

One of them spat on her ass, and the hands groping her left for a moment. The driver spoke again. "Make as much noise as you like, slave, but you'll be punished. Every five spanks, you will thank me and beg for more. If you don't cooperate, we'll find something that will make you."

Her hand cracked against one cheek five times and Britney's sounds were mostly of shock. Bound and blindfolded, she couldn't anticipate any of the woman's movements. She pulled at her restraints, but they held firm.

"What do you say, slave?"

Britney whined, "Thank you, mistress. Please give me more." The woman obliged.

There was something comforting about knowing exactly how to act, what to say, and as the woman continued to spank her on one cheek and then the other, the gratitude and pleading for more became more natural, more urgent, more aroused. She was entirely under someone else's control, and she found herself getting more and more turned on by the attention to her sore ass.

Her pain and pleasure trance was shaken slightly as a set of blows ended with the hand trailing up her spine, stroking her like she was a good pet. The words spilled from her lips, cries of "please, more" but the woman shushed her and another pair of hands caressed her cheeks with a soothing lotion. With the limited movement she could make, Britney arched back into it, craving more touch, more stimulation, more of whatever they had in store for her.

"Well done, slave. Let's see how that cunt enjoyed your punishment," said her mistress as the hands on her ass spread her cheeks. There was little shame curling in Britney's gut now, largely replaced by anticipation. Two fingers traced just around her wet hole and rubbed one, two, three circles on her clit. Britney's moan was nearly celebratory: it was pure pleasure, no matter how fleeting.

The cuffs remained on her wrists as the mistress freed her from the bench she laid upon, gentle hands guiding her to bend her arms after being long outstretched. Mel's voice drifts into her mind as another woman's tongue is welcomed into Britney's waiting mouth. "Well done slave, isn't this better? Giving of yourself to receive pleasure, revelling in serving? If you can behave, it can be even better." The fingers at Britney's pussy stroked at her wetness again to slide over her clit smoothly, and she moaned into the other woman's mouth. The kiss was broken and Mel asked, "Can you behave?"

Britney nodded, gasping, "Yes, mistress."

She is led by the collar to a couch she is sat on, taking in the scent of candy apples and vanilla, presumably the women she hasn't yet seen. A soft hand cradles her chin and lips brush her cheek. On her other side, a hand gropes at her breast as lips descend on her hard nipple. Britney's focus is split, but it feels more like a broadened awareness as she's seduced by the women on either side of her. She smells the mix of sweet perfume and their more musky natural scent, hears the soft sounds as they suck on her tongue and nipple, feels the eyes of the other women in the room roaming over her body as she sinks into this moment.

It would be perfect if she knew what to do with her own hands; she wants to reach out and touch, but the blindfold remains, keeping her goals just beyond her awareness. Britney's hands hesitantly seek safe but still sexy territory of her mistresses' thighs. One lands, but the other overshot its target, finding the texture of trimmed pubic hair and hearing a delighted gasp.

"Good slave," came Mel's voice, and Britney moaned. Something about Melanie's voice addressing her while in between two strangers she could only feel and not see made her feel like a shiny new toy being passed around. It felt like she was owned, and the idea, while not hers, thrilled her like no other.

She was repositioned and given a nipple to suck from the mistress to her right. The hard bud sat at the bottom of a small breast, a subtle curve begging for worship that Britney could feel under her right hand. A hand on her head pressed forward and she nibbled, teasing out a moan from the woman in front of her. Her left hand had been brought down to her own pussy, where the mistress on her right was leading her to rub her clit as two fingers finally buried into her pussy, searching out her most sensitive spots. A pair of lips kissed up and down the left side of her neck, and above the sounds they made, Britney could hear pleased sighs from the other two women watching.

She was passed between the women on the couch as they had her suck their tongues, fingers, and nipples. They praised her with little moans and fingers on either side of her stimulating her aching cunt. Britney wanted to cum, but wondered if they would even let her.

But it wasn't long until she was lowered onto her knees by the couch and led forward. Her nose bumped into a woman's soft thigh, and she could smell the scent of her sex.

Britney's mouth watered. She wanted to taste this woman, to serve a mistress she had never seen. With quick kisses up the thigh, she met with the other woman's pussy and gave long licks and kisses to the folds. It had a light salty taste, heady and sexy and she couldn't get enough. A hand grabbed her wrist and prompted her to use her fingers, and she went to work pleasing the woman like she'd masturbate on her own. The tensing of thighs at her ears, flow of wetness, and moans of the woman in front of her kept her going until a pair of hands grabbed her head to grind the pussy into Britney's mouth. Her mistress was cumming, and Britney felt a rush of pride.

Mel praised her and the first mistress cooed over their good new pussy slave. Spit and girl cum smeared around her mouth and chin, Britney smiled before being kissed thoroughly.

Once again, her collar is tugged and she follows, standing up to hands pushing her into place with hands behind her back, forearms together. She felt rope again, not just at her back but on her chest. Britney moaned as her tits were tied; in the process, her mistresses were sure to pinch and grope her body, keeping her arousal heightened as the rope was adjusted and knotted into place.

Mel was at her ear, whispering, "My turn, slave. Have you been waiting for this?" Britney nodded, and Melanie laughed and tweaked both of her nipples. "Kneel."

Britney waited on her knees, and Melanie removed her blindfold. Her long legs and confident smile had been waiting, and Britney's wanting eyes drank it all in. Her mistress sat in front of her, and though the other women were surely behind her in plain sight, she couldn't tear her eyes away.

Melanie sat on the bench before Britney, legs crossed before she extended one to the point just before Britney's face. "Worship," her mistress commanded, and Britney was happy to oblige. Her hands still bound, she began to pepper kisses on Mel's shoe and the pantyhose clad toes that peeked out from it. The shoe felt slick and expensive, and her tongue savored the teased texture of pantyhose. Before long, Mel removed her shoe for Britney to fully explore the curves and muscles of her foot and leg. She tried tomove quickly up her mistress's legs to reach the hem of her skirt, but she was stopped in her tracks.

With a hand on her collar, fingers pressing just into her skin, Britney waited for further orders like she was awaiting a holy revelation. "Don't get greedy, slave. Take what we give you.," Melanie said.

When a whine escaped Britney's lips, Mel cocked her head. "What's the matter? You wanting more, pet? Tell us."

"So much," she whined, her voice more desperate than she expected, raw and needy and shameless. "Let me kiss you. Let me make you come."

Mel's eyes darted from her slave's pleading face presumably to the women behind her. She raised an eyebrow, and then told Britney, "Beg."

Britney didn't even know what she was saying, but nevertheless words poured from her lips in pleas and persuasion, showing just how much she'd sunk into her new role and needed to serve.

Melanie stood and began to slip out of her dress in front of her slave while other hands guided Britney's body further down until she was on all fours with her legs spread wide. Three fingers were thrusting in and out of her pussy like they were on a mission, and once she was out of her dress and stockings, Mel sat back down with her simple black panties standing between her wet pussy and Britney's waiting mouth.

Britney didn't hesitate to dive in, showering attention upon the think panties over her mistress's sex. She moaned at the fingers inside her, but once they left her hole, she shifted to use her hands to remove the panties and reveal her prize. Taking in Melanie's scent, feel, and taste pushed Britney into a state of lightheaded arousal, but something jolted her out of this headspace.

Britney's legs trembled as a thick strap filled her up steadily, settling deep inside her. Her breathing became heavy, and as a pair of hands settled on her hips, she bucked back onto the mistress behind her and they were off to the races. Pulled forward and back, Britney was caught in waves of pleasure as her orgasm built. But what finally made her come was hearing Melanie's own climax, tasting the extra juices from her pussy and feeling the domme shake beneath her. She had caused that, had done what she was meant to do, and was filled with pride.

Her eyes shut and she cried out, before a hand grabbed for her chin to turn Britney towards an eager kiss. She floated blissfully, but after the kiss was broken, she opened her eyes to the room around her.

Before her was a room she didn't recognize, but two people she did. As her roommates, the driver, and Melanie watched for her reaction, Britney admitted, "Guess you were right. I think I can safely swear off men now."