Learning the Ropes Ch. 02: Terms

Story Info
Dahlia and Kara establish some groundrules.
2k words
4.58
6k
8

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara

***

I stared at the email sitting in my inbox, hesitating as all the anxiety in the world built up in me.

> Kara,

>

> I think a meeting would be in order to discuss our future opportunities together. I will be in my office later today, from 3:30-4:30p, after office hours have ended. I will make sure we are not interrupted.

>

> Dahlia Waverly

I took a deep breath - partially to calm my nerves, partially thanks to the several flights of stairs it took to get up to her office. Standing down the hallway, I had a decision to make: how did I want this to continue?

I mean sure, this could be a way to get me into a meeting with the instructor I just intimately masturbated merely a day before in order to document everything and expel me. That was the most likely scenario: the one where my entire academic future was ruined because I couldn't keep my hands off the hot milfy teacher in her own office.

But there was a chance - a remote, miniscule, almost worthless-to-acknowledge chance that Ms. Waverly... Dahlia... wanted more. A chance that she had a taste for bondage, for someone taking charge and control of the situation, and realized that that was the life for her. A chance that I was the one for her.

Once again, I pulled another deep breath in before I walked down the length of the hall and opened the door. With strong, confident strides I marched into the office precisely at 3:30. Dahlia looked up, startled, at my sudden presence. She dropped the papers she'd been holding, and I bent over and picked them up. Her gaze was locked on to me; I could feel it flicking over my chest.

I suddenly felt a flash of self-consciousness about my wardrobe choice. I'd been going back and forth on it until I finally forced myself to leave as I was, the outfit selected to show off my modest bosom. But the way Dahlia was staring at me made it worth it, and erased all the doubts I had. I stood up, and smiled at her. "Ms. Waverly?"

She sighed, and shook her head. "Please. It's Dahlia to you. Close the door, Kara."

I smirked, closing the door, paying extra mind to lock it. No need for intruders, no matter how this conversation went. "So... Dahlia. Future opportunities?"

Immediately her face turned bright red, redder than I would assume was healthy. I waited patiently for her to recover before she waved me to sit in the chair in front of her. I continued to stand, only flustering her further. Finally, she gave me a smile and nodded. "Yeah... what are we going to do going forward?"

I raised a brow, genuinely unsure what might be safe to say, or even to want at this point. "Well, you're the one who was caught with their pants down. I'd like to think we have been... satisfied with everything that has happened, but at the end of the day, it's your call."

She almost looked confused, and opened her mouth to reply before pausing. "Well... yeah, it was great." The blush returned, and I met it with a smile. "But... I don't exactly swing that way."

"What way? Was it your first time doing that?"

"I mean, yeah, but I mean I don't... I'm not..." Dahlia took a deep breath, before looking me squarely in the eyes. "I'm not into women. I'm straight, Kara."

I shuffled on my feet without realizing it, looking around the room. Was there a hidden camera? Was she covering her ass? Suddenly, the anxiety came back in spades. I pulled my open sweater a little tighter shut, trying to hide my nearly flat chest from her view. "So," I started and swallowed hard. My throat felt dry and tight. I tried again. "So, what did you want to do going forward then?"

"I was hoping we could talk about that stuff, maybe I could learn more about it from you. You seem to really know what you're doing."

"Dahlia... I'd love to teach you..." I pause, tilting my head. "But we need to talk about this. Yesterday you didn't seem to mind that I was a woman."

"Well... we didn't do anything that's really... Well, I didn't think about you one way or another, as a guy or a girl."

"But you were eyeing me up when I came in here today!"

Dahlia sighed, "Look, I just... I don't know." She quickly averted her gaze from me altogether after sneaking one last peek at whatever she could see. I realized what was going on, and the thought made me giddy.

She wasn't actually straight, at least not deep down. She might not realize it, and she might deny it, but the idea of being with a woman was exciting to her, perhaps as much as the thought of being tied up again. I walked over next to her, placing my hand on her shoulder. I shrugged, letting my draped cardigan slip off and onto the ground. I was wearing a tube top - unseasonable for the weather, but I wanted what little curves I had to be on display today. If I was lucky, that might be the saving grace here.

I could feel the urge to take control build up in me, and it had a goal again. Yesterday, it was working toward taking care of Dahlia, toward making her feel good. But now I needed to take charge to make her accept and love herself. I smirked, rubbing her shoulder.

"You see, Dahlia," I cooed softly, my voice soft. "I think you do know." Here we go, big brave step: I sat down on my teacher's lap, looking her in the eyes. Immediately I could feel her squirming, and she didn't know where to look. "I'll make a deal with you. We're going to make out. If you like it, I'll teach you everything you want to know about bondage and submission. If you don't, I'll teach you everything anyway."

She looked up at me, eyes wide. Was that fear in them? Surprise? No, it was lust. "What's the difference?" Her voice was soft and quiet, barely louder than a breath. We were close enough, though, where that didn't matter and I heard her perfectly.

I licked my lips, smirking. "The difference is how hands-on the lessons get." Without giving her a chance to react, I pressed forward, pressing my lips against hers. Without hesitation I could feel her getting into it, and once she closed her eyes I followed suit. Her arms wrapped around my body, and I placed my hands on her hips. I was surprised to feel her tongue against my lips, and when I parted them, I was even more shocked to feel her pushing in, probing and exploring. The tip of her tongue ran over my teeth before meeting with my tongue. She teased against it before retracting it back to her own mouth. I couldn't help but to chase her with my own tongue, giving the same exploratory treatment.

Dahlia's hands tightened on my bare shoulders as mine slid up her sides and to her hefty breasts. I marveled for a moment as she took the lead in the kiss again, enjoying the full weights in my hands. I filled my palms each with a breast and squeezed despite the layers of clothing she was still wearing. The sensation must have surprised her, because she broke the kiss and moaned softly.

She looked at me hungrily. I could tell by the gaze in her eyes that she wanted us to go at it; it was the same look she gave yesterday when I agreed to help her finish before untying her. Still, it wouldn't do to just let her cum whenever she gave me puppy dog eyes. I pulled back, still sitting on her lap but creating enough space between us to talk.

"I don't think you can say you didn't like making out with a girl right now. Can you?"

"Well, I just..."

"Dahlia." I simply said her name, and watched her immediately start squirming underneath me.

"F-fine. I liked it. You're a good kisser."

I chuckled, tipping my head. "Thank you. And as part of our deal, I will teach you what I know, and we'll explore your interests together. Does that sound fair?" Dahlia nodded. "Good girl."

For a moment, a memory came back to me. Sitting with another girl, calling her a good girl. Being her first lesbian lover. I knew where the memories led, and I didn't want to go down that path right now. Not now, Felicity, I chided myself. Get out of my head. I forced myself to look back up at Dahlia and to put on a smile, though I could tell she saw right through that. Still, she didn't say anything. She just waited.

"Look," I said after recollecting myself. Perhaps there was a way to make sure this didn't go badly like before. "If we do this, there are going to be some rules, some 'terms and conditions' if you'd like. Neither of us breaks these rules. If we break them, we're done. Deal?"

Dahlia nodded. "Can I start?" When I gestured for her to continue, she cleared her throat and sat up a little straighter. "No one can find out. This doesn't happen in front of anyone, we don't tell anyone, and if anyone even gets close to guessing about it, we lie."

"Yeah, of course." I didn't want to say that that was obvious, because it was good to start somewhere. Still though, I needed to clarify. "I'm your teaching assistant, and I'm working on my grad school studies which you're mentoring me for. If anyone ever asks why we're spending time together, we have a good excuse already. But I was thinking more... personal rules. Rules about what we're doing."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, do you remember me asking you what you wanted yesterday? We do that, always. We communicate, and at the very least give the other person a chance to say no." Again, Dahlia nodded. "Secondly, we don't push any lines. If the other person says no, that's that. And finally... no lying. I don't want you lying to yourself or to me, about anything. That includes your sexuality, because you have to admit after a kiss like that something is up."

Her cheeks burned red, but she looked me in the eyes and nodded. "That all... that sounds very mature and healthy." I chuckled, but she continued. "No, I mean it. I'll be honest, I sort of hoped you would just come in here and boss me around. But this... you really know what you're doing."

Yeah, only because of mistakes I've made, I thought to myself. The self doubt came creeping back, but I shook it away. I looked into her eyes, standing up and offering my hand to her. She looked at it for a second, before shaking it.

"So...what now?"

"Now, we go about our day."

"What? We aren't going to... finish now?"

I chuckled, shaking my head. "Don't worry, I'll help you with that before too long. But... if you want to really enjoy it, I'd suggest holding off on doing it yourself." I tapped her on the nose, leaning in to whisper in her ear. "If you wait, I'll make it even more worth your while... my precious little flower~"

She gasped and crossed her legs, looking away immediately. Interesting, I noted. It seemed she liked being called 'flower'. That reminded me though, and after a couple of steps toward the door, I turned back to face her. "Dahlia?" I relished the squirm, the little jump of her heart as she paid attention. "I want you to call me mistress whenever we're alone, ok?"

Dahlia held her breath, biting her lip. This was the moment of truth, I supposed. "O-ok... mistress."

A shiver ran down my spine as I reached for the doorknob. "Good girl, flower." I didn't stay to watch her reaction again. I just walked down the hall away from her office, away from the complicated situation that was taking over my life rapidly and toward the godawful stairs that I was growing to hate.