Learning The Ropes Ch. 05

Story Info
New Alpha emerges, Shruti pops Amit's cherry.
12.8k words
4.67
14.7k
7

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes:

This is a fictional story; any resemblance is just coincidental and uncanny. I would highly recommend reading previous chapters first to understand the characters and plot better.

Fair warning: This is a BDSM story involving Female domination, spanking, humiliation and other fetishes. If this does not interest you, then please find something else that is more suitable to your interests.

Thanks for your comments, emails and feedback. I deeply appreciate your kind words and encouragement, as well as your criticism. Look forward to your feedback on this chapter as well.

Special thanks to my friend Audrey. Without her help and encouragement, I could not have written this series/story. Audrey is a real-life dominatrix; she inspired me to write 'Learning the Ropes', and helped me with overall story-line/plot.

*****

Tuesday 1:30AM

Shruti woke up from her slumber. She was alone under the blanket. Neither Arpana nor Sara were in the bed. She reached out and checked her phone; it was half past one. She was feeling better after a couple of hour of good nap, and was feeling somewhat hungry. She wondered where the other two girls were at this late hour. She must find them and some food as well.

She got out of the blanket and realized her nakedness as the room felt cold due to AC running, which she could hear humming. She liked being naked, but was little too cold, so she went to the bathroom, and found a white terry robe, probably Arpana's. First she checked the walk-in closet, the girls were not there either. She tightened the belt of robe and headed downstairs. As soon as she stepped out of bedroom suite, she could hear some faint moaning and grunting noises coming from downstairs. Half way down the stairs, she could see the room where the noises were coming from, light was on, she immediately knew what they were up to.

Shruti climbed down rest of the stairs on her tiptoes. She saw some fruits on the large kitchen counter and picked up an apple, as she bit into it. She also picked up the wooden spatula, which was lying there on the counter as well. She took another bite into her apple, as she walked quietly towards the room, and then she swung the door open.

They were caught red handed. Both girls gasped loudly, as they saw their mistress smiling at them with an evil grin.

Arpana was on her back on the edge of the bed, and Sara was pegging her with a strap-on. Arpana eyes went wild seeing their new mistress. Sara carried the momentum, and drove the strapped dildo into the older girl's open snatch one more time, and then she just stayed there and stopped completely with entire dildo buried inside Arpana.

Arpana craned her neck, and genuinely enquired. "Did we wake you up ... mistress?"

Shruti walked behind Sara, ignoring Arpana's question, she leaned a bit and whispered in Sara's ear. "Don't stop dear ... keep fucking the bitch. She needs your dick."

Sara was late to react, did not know what to do. She wasn't sure if Shruti was serious or just playing with her. Shruti prompted Sara by striking her gorgeous ass with the wooden spatula, and commanded her in a firmer tone this time. "I said ... keep fucking the bitch. And don't stop ... or ... I will punish you first."

SMACK!

Another flick of wrist, and Sara jumped at the sudden pain their mistress inflicted with the wooden instrument. She instinctively pulled out the rubber cock, and drove it back in Arpana's open and wet pussy. Realizing what her little flick of wrist did, Shruti felt the rush, and loved the smacking sound it made.

She quickly took the position behind Sara. "Yes, keep fucking her ... until I tell you to stop..."

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Shruti struck Sara's beautiful plum ass again, and again, repeatedly.

Sara yelped with sudden pain. "Ouch mistress ... sorry mistress..."

Shruti swung harder this time, inflicting raw pain at her buttocks, as she alternated between Sara's buttocks, giving both left and right equal and raw treatment, brutal pain tore through her ass. Sara's tears roll down her cheeks at such raw pain, but she was longing for it, she wanted it.

Shruti knew it, she could see it her eyes. She was just giving what her new pet needed.

Smack! Smack!

Shruti swung hard, and landed couple of times on her ass again, started to see the red hue on her fairer complexion. "I said fuck her harder ... the bitch needs it. If you stop or slow down, I am going to hit you again. Just keep fucking the bitch. Harder!"

Shruti hit her again to make her point, Sara started fucking Arpana harder, pulling out the rubber cock all the way, and then driving it back in to the hilt, until her own crotch hit the footboard of the bed.

The rubber cock started going in and out of Arpana's pussy, causing more friction, causing some discomfort, but she was well lubricated with her own juices, so it started bringing her own climax closer.

Sara's tears were flowing down freely, she had never been hit with such intensity that Shruti was hitting her with. Sara was aching for their new mistress to claim her since she saw them earlier in the afternoon in the walk-in closet while Shruti was flogging Arpana. She knew it that she must endure it for her own sake.

Sara realized that her moment has come finally. She kept fucking Arpana harder and harder, as her mistress demanded, for next a few minutes or so, even though her ass was on fire.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Shruti was delighted to see the red spots on her gorgeous plum ass, took last bite on her apple and tossed it. She knew Sara could clean it up later.

Sara could feel the spots that Shruti was targeting, hitting her hard with thick wooden spatula that she picked it from the kitchen as if she knew what to do with it when she would catch them red handed.

It all came naturally to Shruti. She was enjoying the pain she was handing to her brand new submissive, she could see the spot on her ass getting redder, turning darker and angrier. She loved seeing those marks on her submissive's ass.

She was enjoying the color transformation, as much as she was enjoying her own tingling feeling down there. Her pussy was already wet and it was throbbing with excitement.

Even though Sara was fucking Arpana, and was in a dominating position, but she was just an instrument of her mistress, as was the wooden spoon in Shruti's hand.

Shruti's eyes lit up as she saw another dildo and harness lying on the side chair, she immediately knew what to do with it. She told Sara to keep fucking Arpana hard and fast. She warned her again in stern tone. "Keep fucking the bitch harder and faster or I would punish you so bad that you won't be able to sit for days to come."

Sara had no intent to disobey her new mistress; she fucked Arpana with new vigor. Arpana even begged her to slow down, as her pussy was inflamed due to friction the rubber cock was generating.

Shruti had never used a harness or strap-on before, but she quickly figured it out. She dropped her robe once harness was in place, then picked up the lube, and applied generous amount on the rubber cock jutting out of her crotch.

It seemed so unnatural, but felt immensely hot, as she stroked her fake rubber cock, rubbing the lube on it, making it slick, her pussy tingled and twitched in anticipation.

She felt in control, felt powerful.

She enjoyed stroking the fake cock as if it was hers, and then went behind Sara, and told her. "Pull it out of her pussy, and fuck her ass ... the bitch needs it."

Arpana gasped hearing mistress command, Sara took out the rubber cock in one single stoke, leaving a void in her pussy, quivering in anticipation, as she was so close. But she was denied.

Then Sara quickly aligned the tip of the cock against Arpana' wrinkled asshole, pushed it in. She was barely an inch deep when Shruti almost pushed Sara into Arpana's ass, driving the rubber cock half way through in brutal single stroke.

Arpana groaned with pain and pleasure at the same time. Nevertheless, her asshole was easily claimed, as it was a bit loose from the earlier stretching when Shruti used the massive glass dildo. Shruti knew it. Sara seemed quite experienced with the strap-on, and pulled it out a bit and started fucking Arpana back and forth, and with 4-5 good strokes in and out, she completely buried the rubber cock inside Arpana's ass. It was a magnificent sight as Shruti watched Sara's action very closely.

Shruti patiently waited, even allowed Sara to fuck Arpana's asshole a few times, using her wooden spatula as cue in one hand, as she stroked her own rubber cock with the other. Then she pushed Sara over Arpana's body on next forward stroke, and then immediately aligned the tip of her rubber cock against Sara's asshole, pretty much like Sara did a few minutes earlier with Arpana.

Sara knew what was coming, but unlike Arpana, her ass was on little tight as it was not lubricated or dilated. She closed her eyes in anticipation of the pain, as Shruti pushed in the tip of her well-lubricated cock, Sara muttered. "Thank you, mistress."

She and had been waiting for this moment, thanked her mistress for being considerate as she realized that dildo was well lubricated, and it slid in much easier than she thought.

Then Sara pushed her ass back to offer her mistress, what was always hers to claim. She used her hands and pulled her cheeks apart to give Shruti more access. Shruti chuckled. "Such an eager slut ..."

And with that Shruti pushed harder, and drove it all the way. And claimed her asshole with that thick rubber cock.

Sara groaned with pain and pleasure. "Oooohhh fuck ... it hurts ... but feels soooo goooood."

Shruti felt the power growing within her, as she started fucking the young submissive girl with her rubber cock, pulling it out slowly and pushing back hard, to the hilt, just like Sara did earlier to Arpana. It was such a rush watching her asshole giving way, slowly dilating. Allowing Shruti to go harder and fuck her newly acquired pet, the way she wanted to fuck her. Sara slowly started moving with her mistress' rhythm, sandwiched between her mistress and her boss.

Three bodies moving in unison, like jelly, seemed incorporated into one and another. Shruti fucking Sara, and Sara taking Arpana's ass in turn beneath her. It was a thing of beauty. Extremely erotic.

Shruti was feeling electric as if 1000 Volts was flowing through her body. She was giving shocks to two submissive girls underneath her, using her wooden spoon. Marking their softer skins at the side of their asses and thighs. Both girls yelped and groaned with pain as their mistress struck them, repeatedly. Picking spots, at her will, where their skin was tender and softer, and was most likely to leave a mark.

Shruti was determined to give her marks her love bites to both submissive girls, while fucking their brains out for next 15-20 minutes. Hitting them with the mean wooden spoon, alternating sides, hitting side of Sara's ass and Arpana's inner thighs as she was opened beneath Sara.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SAMCK!

There was rhythm, there was method to her madness. It was cruel, and yet erotic at the same time. Both Sara and Arpana were crying openly and begging their New Alpha for mercy, drowning in the delirious depth of submission in the wee morning hours. Shruti fucked Sara hard, and each time she pushed in, she used the wooden spatula and marked side of her ass, or sometime she nailed her with the strap-on, but landed the spoon hard on Arpana's inner thigh as the bitch taking Sara's cock in her ass with her legs spread open wide.

Shruti was feeling amazing with all this newfound power. She started fucking Sara harder and harder, pulling her hairs roughly with one hand, and slapping Sara big supple ass with her body. The whole room was echoing at each stroke. In fact, the whole house was echoing with the sound of her body slapping into Sara's ass. Then suddenly she felt the gush similar to the one when she squirted earlier. She recognized it this time, as felt the pressure building up.

She pulled out her cock immediately and rubbed her pussy, and grabbed Sara's hair and pulled her on the ground. "On the ground you slut ... I am going to cum on your face this time."

Shruti furiously rubbed her pussy approaching her climax. Sara happily complied and went down on her knees with her face right beneath the fake cock that Shruti still wore, while rubbing her pussy furiously with her own fingers.

There was a moment of pause as Shruti's body became stiff, and she screamed but no sound came out of her mouth. It was a brutal peak, a tsunami wave immerging within. She was shaking with excitement, as furiously rubbing her pussy underneath the rubber cock hanging off her body. And then it came. She squirted, hitting Sara face with a sharp jet of her cum.

Sara was still on her knees, waiting for her mistress to baptize her.

Sara opened her mouth wide as if telling Shruti where to aim; Shruti squirted again, hitting a jet of her cum right into Sara's mouth. Arpana watched this in awe, and she joined Sara on the knees right in front of their new mistress. She had never seen a woman come this powerfully, squirting jets of cum, again and again. Shruti's body was shaking uncontrollably with excitement.

Arpana herself was a squirter, but this was something else, as Shruti squirted right into her open mouth and washed her face with powerful jets of her cum through her pee slit.

Shruti ripped the harness and rubber cock off her body, as she wanted one of the girls to lick her. She was shaking uncontrollably due to intense orgasm that she was experiencing.

It was not over yet, as she pulled Sara roughly into her crotch, and immediately the young girl was rewarded with a mouthful of her mistress' cum. "OOOOOOOhhhhh my GgggwwwaaaaddddddDDDD ... keep licking me Fucccckkk... that is sooooo fuckkking hot."

Shruti was screaming at the top of lungs, losing her breath, her voice, her body was shaking with excitement. "I never came this hard ... it was it wwwwaaas like I am peeing in your mouth. Damn ... it is so damn hotttt!!"

As her orgasm started to subside, she let Sara and Arpana continued to lick her for a few minutes, alternating between the two submissive girls, and then she pushed the girls away as she was super sensitive from the massive orgasm.

Shruti crashed on the bed, and girls joined her too.

Arpana couldn't hold her excitement. "Oh My God! that was incredibly hot ... Fucking amazing ... and so tasty." She licked Sara's face to make her point.

Girls ate some snacks, as all of them were hungry. Then fooled around a bit, as they moved to upstairs master suite again, and then went to sleep, they were all completely exhausted, drained, fell in a heap on Arpana's massive four poster bed.

~~~~~~*~~~~~~

Tuesday 7:30AM

Sara woke up first. The other two girls were still sleeping in each other arms, beautiful and naked. Shruti was on her back with Arpana's body clinging to her mistress. Sara could not help looking at Shruti's beautiful pussy, her lips were so well defined, it was shaved clean, and it really looked like a beautiful pink flower. Suddenly she had the urge to kiss that beautiful flower, but then she restrained herself from doing so, her hand caressed her own ass, and she winced at touching some of the sore spots that Shruti spanked her in the night when she fucked Sara's ass.

Sara decided to let them sleep for another 30 minutes, and thought of making a nice breakfast and surprised her new mistress and her boss. She went down and started fixing the breakfast, in half an hour Arpana came down, still naked, and took Sara in her arms and kissed the younger woman with passion, and got excited as she saw some of her favorite things, particularly the Swedish pancakes and blueberry sauce. Sara also made a spinach and mushroom omelet.

Arpana called her office and informed that she would be there by 10am. And by the time Sara put the whole spread on the kitchen counter. Their mistress got up and walked down to join the girls downstairs. She looked heavenly as she walked down the stairs gracefully swaying her hips, and carrying her model like slender body down the stairs.

Arpana told her that they could go to work bit late, Shruti could not argue with it. She was famished, as picked up a fork to taste the omelet that was delicious. She complimented Sara, as the young maid brought some coffee for her and gave her plate for breakfast. Girls settled around the kitchen counter and had their breakfast.

After the breakfast, they settle in the living space, as Arpana refilled her coffee. Shruti asked to get some for her as she settled on the couch, still naked. Shruti liked to be naked, and felt very comfortable with the two sexy naked girls. She loved it, sometimes she had been naked around her house when Amit is gone for his travels, but not with anyone else around. For last two days, she had hardly worn any clothes, and had so many earth-shattering orgasms.

Arpana brought her coffee, and Arpana settled right next to her mistress. They drank coffee and shared a smoke while Sara cleared up the kitchen counter, then came to them, and settled on the rug right between the legs of her new mistress.

She kissed her mistress' thigh, and asked. "I hope you liked the breakfast."

"It was delicious! You are a great cook, Sara." She patted the younger girl's head. "I really loved your blueberry sauce."

Shruti had a light headache, plus she was not feeling like going to work, she wanted to rest, she needed rest as she felt both physically and emotionally tired. Sipping her coffee, she asked Arpana, her boss at work. "If you don't mind Arpana, I will take the day off. I could work on polishing the presentation, and we could review it tomorrow."

Arpana broke into a loving smile, leaned over and kissed her younger colleague and her new mistress. "Sure, you could stay here, if you want, Sara will take care of you."

Sara's eyes lit up, she looked at Shruti and kissed her thigh right where her head was resting, and then she pleaded with her eyes. Shruti lovingly caressed young girl's hair, and said. "While it is tempting, and I know Sara will take good care of me, I really need some alone time and some rest."

Then without waiting for any response, she asked. "Arpana, also could I borrow some of your toys?"

"Of course, mistress, please take whatever you want. Arpana turned to Sara. "Can you help cleaning up the toys and get a bag for mistress to carry them."

Shruti asked Arpana with an evil grin. "Can I borrow your purple dildo? I have a special plan for it."

"If you promise me that you will take Ami's virginity with it then for sure." Arpana guessed what her mistress had in mind. They all giggled together.

All settled then. Arpana left for the bathroom to get ready for the work, Shruti and Sara went to the walk-in closet to get the toys. Sara brought a nice leather duffle bag to carry the toys, as Shruti picked couple of dildo, a harness that she used on Sara in the night, she also picked the leather flogger and a paddle, a blindfold, and couple of leather cuffs.

Sara was cleaning every one of the toys they used with disinfectant spray, washed the dildos with soap, and helped her pack them in the bag. Shruti picked up the glass dildo that she used on Arpana, weighed it in her hand, wondering if Amit could handle it.

Sara giggled reading her mind, Shruti looked at her. "You think this could be too much for him ... perhaps I could use something less... thicker."

Sara peeked into the toy chest, and picked up another butt plug, which was half the girth of the massive glass one. "Perhaps, you could use this to start with."

"Brilliant." Shruti took it from her and tossed it in the bag, and handed the glass one back to her. Sara neatly packed remaining toys back in the chest.