Learning The Ropes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was becoming good at this. It was tease and denial at its best, as she stroked him one more time, and just let him go.

And watched with amusement that his cock twitched a few times, but couldn't cum. He begged, and begged, and she laughed and watched him suffer. He was denied again.

She stood up and then without any delay, she rubbed her lubed thumb directly on his asshole.

"OOOOhhhhhh shitttttt ... OOOOhhh GwwwwaaadDD!" He screamed as he was thrown from one hell to another, his breathing become shallow, as he felt her fingers and thumb lubing his ass.

And then without any further delay, she aligned her index finger with his asshole, paused to see his reaction, watching his body stiffened, and then pushed it in, all the way in one single hard push.

"Isn't this you always wanted my lover?"

"YyyyyyeeeeeeessssSSSS!!" he couldn't deny. He was ecstatic. He was true. He was transparent for his Goddess to see him through.

He was like cellophane.

"Yessssss, my Gwwwwaaaaddd, this feels incredible ... yes, yes, I always wanted this."

Her finger was still completely inside him, she asked in a sing-song tone. "Yes what? What do you want baby?"

He was dizzy with sensation overload, blindfolded, hands bounded behind back, beaten ass, his cock was denied orgasm at least three times, and first time in his life, he had something in his ass (not counting the thermometer that his mother might have used couple of times during his infant days). Poor guy was speechless.

But his Goddess was demanding to spell it out for her.

Amit started crying, he was an emotional mess, admitting his dark secretes was not his forte. She knew it well. Ironically, part of the reason why he had been in that position to begin with. But he couldn't hold it back. "Yes, I want your finger in my ass."

He admitted, but she was determined to push him deeper. "Is that all?"

"please ..." he started pleading her, his cock was leaking cum again, the poor boy was in an emotional turmoil, was on verge of breaking down completely, was totally humiliated by his sweet wife.

"Please what Amit?" Still had finger in his ass, clamped all the way, not moving, she was teasing him, rather tormenting him, and demanded again. "Ok then I am removing my finger."

"Please fuck me with your finger, please Goddess ... fuck my ass with it..."

"That's like a good boy." She slowly pulled out her finger, almost to the point where only her tip was inside, and then pushed it back again, he groaned with immense pleasure. To make her point, she slowly pulled it out again and pushed hard, back in all the way.

"See it is not that hard." Shruti started fucking his ass with her slender finger, watching it go, slowly out, and pushed harder.

"If you tell your Goddess what you want, it is not that hard you poor boy. She will take care of you, she will give you what you want, and some more..."

Fucking him with decent pace as his ass started lubing up, and then next inwards stroke her second fingered joined, and pushed through his wrinkled hole, he groaned with renewed pain.

"I wish you have told me this on wedding night, I would have fucked you then and there. (paused) I would have fucked your ass every single fucking night ... See you missed out so much of love from your Goddess. Didn't you?" She wasn't interested in his answer, but he nodded without words.

She continued. "And that's why you are going to count to 22, for 22 months we missed this fun... while I am going to fuck you." And she pulled out both fingers, and spanked his ass with her hand.

"Not yet baby..." She laughed, and then she aligned her rubber cock's tip with his asshole.

He thought he died and went to heaven.

She pushed the tip in, pain tore through his entire body, he was little too tight.

"Be patient baby. I am going to get this cock in, so don't you worry." She assured him, as she aligned the cock again, and held it tightly in her hand, and then pushed harder this time, and the tip slid through his wrinkled hole, his eventually sphincter gave in.

He groaned again with renewed pain, as it was much bigger than the two fingers she used earlier. It was fucking huge for his virgin ass, he groaned loudly. "Oooooohhhh gwaaaaad ... fuck it hurts."

She enjoyed his pain, she was in sadistic mood. "OOOOOhhhh it looks so beautiful baby, I wish you could watch my cock going in your tight ass, as it spreads your asshole... it seems to be quite tight ... you are a virgin, aren't you?"

"Yesss GGGooooddess." He groaned as she pushed harder, determined to fuck him, and half of that purple cock slid in.

She felt excited too. "Wow, it is half way in baby, now let me fuck you a bit before I slam it in all the way."

He could not believe that his wife was using such explicit language, and was quite determined to fuck him. Where the hell she got the strap-on, as it is hard to find a decent sex shop in Bangalore, he wondered. But he wasn't concerned about the logistic of acquiring dildo or her expertise, he was bit worried about his poor virgin ass.

She pulled it out, almost grinning with joy, as she watched his asshole gripping to her deep purple cock, his skin around shinning as stretched, and she started fucking his ass with first couple of inches, in and out, slowly but firmly, in and out. "Ohhh baby you are taking it so well."

She cooed. "You are such a slut!!"

"OOoooooOOOOO hHHHHhhhhHH... yessssssssss. Your slut Goddess." He couldn't agree more, and groaned like he was beginning to enjoy, as she started fucking bit harder and picked up some pace too.

"My slut..." she pushed it harder, then pulled back, his asshole started getting dilated, and she could go in deeper.

"My good slut, taking my cock all the way..." She slapped his ass.

And then she pushed it in all the way, all 7 inches of that purple-fantasy that took Arpana's virginity many years ago, and Shruti claimed her husband's cherry with the same.

She picked up the wooden spoon and with sinister smile, she told him. "Count now... baby."

She pulled out her cock half way, and as she it pushed back again, and she landed the mean wooden spoon on his exposed ass.

SMACK!

He groaned with new pain, and asked for mercy immediately, and she struck harder next time she pushed her cock in. "Count to 22..."

He had no choice. "Oneeee! Ouch."

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

She was picking side of his ass where skin was fresh and softer, and started marking him, as she fucked his asshole hard with each stroke driving it all the way.

SMACK! SMACK!

First 5-6 strokes on right ass started to show up red angry marks, and the she switched hands, and started tormenting the left ass cheek.

SMACK!

It was hurting. "Six. Ouch, ouch ouch..."

At fifteen, she pulled out her cock all the way, leaving his asshole gaping, and laughed as she watched it twitched. "Ohhhhh gwwwaaaad, I never knew you are such a slut Amit."

She picked up the cigar from the dresser behind her, it went off, so she jerked the ash off in the ashtray, and relit it, and went back and shoved her cock back in as she took a long satisfying drag on her cigar.

As she exhaled, she picked up the mean wooden spoon again, and picked a new spot side of his ass, he jumped with pain and shock. She stood right behind him with cock in his asshole, while enjoying her smoke, picking spots at will, and hitting him with the wooden spoon. "Fuck me back slut ... I wanna see how much you crave it."

He moved back and started fucking his ass on thick rubber cock, and she struck him with wooden spoon. "Show some energy slut, like you want it ... don't you want Goddess' cock fucking your ass."

He pushed harder on next stroke, taking her cock all the way.

SMACK!

She struck 20th hard. "That's like a good slut."

SMACK! Hit him again.

SMACK!

And last one was really hard on a new spot top of his mound, leaving an immediate mark. "Ouuuuuch ...22..."

She dropped the wooden ladle as promised and started fucking him harder. He thought his punishment was over, but she used her free hand, spanking hard, fucking him hard, puffing on cigar, which was almost done, her pussy was throbbing, she wanted to come.

And just like that, she pulled her cock out, leaving his gaped ass hanging in the air. Pulled him roughly by his hair. "Come here slut, lick me now ... on your knees."

Poor blindfolded guy somehow found his balance with hands tied behind him, and sat on his ass that was beaten and fucked, exactly the position he started with his ass on his heels.

Shruti got rid of the harness and cock in a jiffy, and threw it on the floor. She wanted him to lick her pussy, and stood right in front of his face, and pulled him in roughly. "Lick your Goddess you slut... now you are fucked as you wished ... you must please your Goddess."

He desperately licked her pussy; he wanted to taste her, lapping on it obscenely, without any inhibition. He wanted to please his Goddess; she had given him what he longed forever. She has taken her cherry, claimed his virgin ass.

His gaping ass over his heels somewhat hanging in the cool air, as she pulled him urgently into her pussy. "OOOOOHHHH gwaaaaaad, yessss lick my pussy like that, lick it faster ... faster and drink my juices ... all of it, Goddess cum is for you ... devour on it my slut, lick me harder... yesssss fuck my pussy with your tongue... just like that."

Her leg started shaking as she held him in her crotch, literally humping his face with vigor, kept using her lewd words to excite him. He licked her like his life dependent on it, and kept licking as she started to cum, gushing juices in abundance, and then as she used her fingers to rub her clit while he licked her pussy, she hit him with first squirt, right into his open mouth, he gulped.

"Oooooh yessss ... Fffffuckkkk ... Keep licking ... ddddoooon't fucking stop now... I am going to drown you in my cum..."

Her body jerked uncontrollably as she squirted, took off his blindfold, threw it away. She surprised him with the jet of her cum and intensity, as he had never seen her coming like this. She squirted couple of times more on his face, directly in his mouth, feeding him her cum. Holding his head using his hair, making him watch when she squirted again. Then pulled him back into her pussy, pushing him hard with her crotch, almost smothering him in standing position, he kept licking. He wanted to please her with all his worth.

Finally, she pushed him away, her clit was super sensitive, and she needed a break. She slumped into the chair by the bed. She picked up her almost done cigar, he sat there on the floor watching her taking a long puff, filling her mouth with its aromatic smoke, then he crawled over, stopped at her feet, and sat down there and put her head on her thigh. She lovingly caressed his hair. "Good boy."

Next a few minutes, she just smoked her cigar, powerful long inhales, seductive exhales, he just watched his beautiful mistress, his Goddess, who had open a new world of possibilities for him, for them.

As a matter of fact, she just popped his cherry, and opened up his ass too.

To be continued...