Learning The Ropes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shruti went to bathroom to freshen up, and in 10 minutes, both girls were ready to leave. Arpana's driver was already there outside Sara informed her as she handed both a water bottle each.

Arpana hugged Shruti. "Don't worry about work, get some rest, I know you must be overwhelmed (emotionally), I fully understand. Call me if you need anything."

Shruti kissed her, hugged her, somewhat surprised her. "Thanks Arpana! Thank you for everything."

~~~~~~*~~~~~~

Shruti drove home, undressed and crashed on her bed. She woke up couple of hours later, feeling better as she stretched her arms, and then smiled realizing that she was naked, she gently caressed her own breast softly, it felt good. Rest and nap had certainly helped her.

She checked her phone; there were couple of texts from Amit. He was just checking in first one, and then sent another one 'missed you!' and a funny emoji with red welts on its ass. It made her giggle.

She texted back: LOL! I am already at home, so bring your ass home soon ...

It around 1pm, she must have slept good 3 hours or so, but was feeling quite fresh. Her thoughts drifted to the events of last night, she had fun with both submissive girls, she enjoyed spanking them. She particularly loved pegging Sara with a strap-on. That was hot.

She realized that she was naturally dominant, as she could easily dominant both girls. Particularly, dominating Arpana with such authority, gave her lots of confidence in her own ability. Arpana was more experienced with BDSM, had experienced mistress in the past, yet Shruti made her submit. Shoving in that massive glass butt plug was a huge rush, it made Shruti come so hard, it was one of the best orgasms, she had ever experienced.

Her pussy started feeling little tingling thinking about the previous night, she could not resist, as her hand drifted down and started rubbing her pussy. Just gently caressing it, and rubbing her clit. She was thinking about the morning session when she fucked Sara with a strap-on, she loved fucking her ass. She enjoyed the fake cock attached to her body. She enjoyed stroking and lubing it, it felt bit weird to start with, but she certainly loved it in the end. And most of all she loved Sara, and her energy, her willingness, her service oriented attitude.

Then her thoughts drifted towards Amit, as she pictured fucking Amit in the ass with the strap-on she brought from Arpana's, she would love to do that. Her pussy was getting wetter, just thinking about it.

How would he take it, would he be willing to submit to her, or would he resist, would he let her fuck his ass? Had he fantasied about it? She wondered. She knew that he had submissive tendencies and fantasies, but he had not shared any until Sunday when she started controlling him and dominating him for the first time. She wished she knew if he had fantasies about getting fucked in the ass too.

Then suddenly she got this wicked idea, she thought about checking out his PC in the office, their extra bedroom that Amit used as his office, he often used that PC during the night. She wondered if she could find some traces of his secrete fantasies there. She felt a rush, and immediately she jumped off the bed, and grabbed a beer, as she needed a drink, then went to the 3rd bedroom that Amit used as his home office.

His PC had a screen lock; Shruti thought about potential password, and in 3rd attempt with their wedding anniversary date as a clue, she was in. She was feeling a rush as she opened his browser, he couldn't be good in keeping secretes with such easy passwords, she smiled.

She had taken lot of computer science courses during her undergrad degree, so she was pretty comfortable with computers, and knew her ways around. Her eyes popped out as she scrolled through Amit's recent browser history, even last night he was visiting lot of sites filled with kinky contents - bdsm.com, kink.com, literotica.com, and other free video clips sites. She clicked one link that he had visited and it started playing a video clip, involving a mistress dressed up in a black leather corset, similar to the one she had seen in Arpana's chest. The mistress had her slave tied up on a high leather bench - a spanking bench. She flogged him creating similar marks that Shruti gave to Arpana, and then she sodomized him with a huge black cock. Shruti was panting watching kinky scene unfolding in front of her, and she started rubbing her pussy as they showed the close up of her huge black cock fucking the slave, and stretching his asshole.

She just could not believe that Amit had been watching these clips, reading these stories, and never dared to share his fantasies with her. She checked his browser history, which he had never cleaned, and could see that he had been hitting the same sites for last couple of years. Even since they got married. She was already mad at him again. She was also determined to fuck him - it was decided then and there, as she guzzled on her beer.

She clicked another link from his browser history, and played another scene where two mistresses tortured and smothered a fat slave, flogging him, whipping him, tying him up like a ball, and then one of them smother him. Brutal and rough smothering, riding his face with the slave licking her asshole, and the other mistress was fucking him with a huge cock, this was really big 10" long and very thick. Then the two mistresses switched positioned and started tormenting the slave again. She was feeling horny watching these clips, and started rubbing her clit as she was feeling excited about fucking Amit.

For next hour or so, she watched about dozen or so clips from his history, Shruti was immensely turned on watching all sort of kinky stuff Amit had been browsing. Then she also read couple of stories and forums he was following on. One particularly forum caught her attention with an on-going discussion on cuckold tendencies; she was extremely surprised that such things interested Amit. She was quite shocked. She started looking at her saved data, and came across a folder called - Fetishes-to-do. Shruti was baffled to see some really kinky and hot video clips and stories saved under the folder, involving all kind of submissive fantasies and fetishes.

She was shocked, pissed, mad, disappointed with Amit.

However, at the same time, she realized that as a dominant, she could experiment a lot with him, and they could lead a very active and healthy BDSM lifestyle. It certainly offered a great opportunity for them to redeem their relationship. However, she had her own desires too, last night was still quite fresh in her mind, and she had an incredible experience and time with both Arpana and Sara. Would she be able to give it up? Would Amit accept her being a bisexual and a polygamous?

Tough questions, she was overwhelmed with her findings as well as her emotions.

She really needed some fresh air, there are was lot going on her mind, she was confused, excited at the same time, she needed a break to clear her head. She shutdown all windows and browser, and left his PC as it was.

She really needed to clear her head, she needed a smoke, and another beer as well. She put on a loose shirt, got a chilled beer from the fridge and then lit a cigarette and walked towards their open terrace through living area, as she took a long leisure puff, and settled on the large patio chair. She was practically naked on her terrace, except for a t-shirt, she wondered how much she had changed within a couple of day. Luckily her terrace was high enough compared to buildings around them, and well-hidden from both sides with nice 10-foot high fence with thick creepers on them, and was quite private.

Her thought drifted back to Amit's secrete fantasies, she was bit disappointed that he was watching and reading this stuff all along, even before their marriage. Yet he never even proposed to try something just to experiment, given him a chance to explore, or given her a chance to try new sexual experiences. She found out about his submissive nature just by fluke on Sunday morning, when she was little pissed at him, and playfully pushed his limits. Otherwise, she might have spent rest of her life with him, and wouldn't have known. She was quite mad at him, disappointed rather, because he never trusted her, wrote her off even before giving it a shot, giving her a chance.

But at the same time, she was bit concerned about her new own secrets - overnight, she had turned bisexual. Yes, she kissed the girl, rather girls. And she liked it.

And had already experienced sex with not one but two girls in one night. How could she be mad at him? She took and long hard puff, and a big swing on her beer, processing it, thinking deep about her predicament.

She was certain, and had no regrets what she experienced with the girls, it was most beautiful thing, she couldn't turn back, she was quite certain about it. Just thinking about last night, her pussy already responding to it, she could not deny her feelings.

Perhaps, she had already given her soul to the devil.

Once she had tasted the fruits of domination, experienced the power-exchanges, kissed the girl(s), and had realized and identified her true-self, it was impossible to become the sweet little monogamous wife again. She nodded, and acknowledged that, as she took a last puff and stubbed her cigarette on the ground.

She knew she could not be a hypocrite! Neither she could be dishonest with herself, nor with Amit for that matter.

She was resolved. It was clear to her that she must follow her heart; she must do what her heart desired. And she would find the way. She bottomed-up the beer bottle, licked the last a few drops, and then went back inside.

She removed her t-shirt, and picked up the bag that she packed with Sara, and opened it up, She was surprised to find that Sara has packed couple of cigars for her as well. She smiled, as she pulled out a nice thick Cohiba out of its cellophane sleeve, and noticed it was already cut, ready to smoke, smart girl, Shruti thought. She smelled it closely putting it under her nose, like Arpana did last night, and then she smiled again, as the earthy and spicy mix of wonderful aroma filled her nostrils. She would smoke this tonight.

She held the cigar between her lips, and peeked at the toys she brought, and pulled the 7-inch deep purple dildo, Arpana's treasured souvenir. She placed its base against her crotch, and looked down at her cock; she smiled how obscene it looked as if jutting out of her pussy, the contrast against her fair complexion makes it look evil. She turned to face the full-length mirror on the wall, and gasped when she looked at a beautiful slender girl sporting a thick hard deep purple penis, holding it firmly, and a huge Cohiba in her other hand between her long and slender fingers. Who could resist this Goddess, she wondered.

She knew she was ready.

~~~~~~*~~~~~~

Shruti took a powerful puff on the cigar that she brought from Arpana's place, when Amit walked into the living space; he was hit with a strong smell of cigar, and saw Shruti sitting on the sectional couch taking another leisure puff on her huge cigar.

"Could you please smoke this on terrace, the whole place reeks of it." He complained, seemed bit annoyed.

She blew the smoke in his direction, and without bothering to answer him, she summoned him. "Come here baby, we need to talk."

"Let's go on the terrace if you want to smoke that thing..."

"I said come here." Her tone was stern this time, demanding, telling him who was the boss.

He immediately walked in front of her, somewhat shaken by her commanding tone.

"Sit." She took another puff of her cigar.

He headed to the couch and was going to sit other side of the L shaped large sectional couch, she stopped him in his track. "not there."

And then she pointed to the ground beneath her with her hand holding the cigar.

He seemed still annoyed by her smoking indoor, but compiled as asked by his Goddess, and sat down on his knees on the carpet and looked at her.

She took a swing on her beer, her third bottle since she came back from Arpana's place. And without speaking a single word, she looked at him intently, and took a long drag on her cigar, he watched her taking the long puff, she started blowing the smoke directly at his face mocking him that she would do as it pleases her.

He knew in his heart that their relationship has changed since Sunday morning, it was no longer the same. But this is what he wished, all his life, he couldn't complain.

She knew that he was in no position to question her authority, and softly gave the next command. "Take your clothes off."

It was bit abrupt; it took him time to process. Yes, he wanted her to dominate him. Yes, he wanted to be her submissive, but in that moment, he was bit tired after spending 12 straight hours at work, little annoyed with her smoking in living space, and she wanted him to strip for her.

As he wondered about it, his position again, he lost sense of time, he was lost in his thoughts, and was too late to respond to his goddess' command. Then she leapt at him from the couch like a tigress, and slapped his face hard with her free hand.

SLAP!

The room echoed with the sound of her slap, as it was hard, stinging, brutal, right on his cheek.

He was stunned with the sound it created, stunned with the impact, his ear was ringing. He was speechless yet, did not know how to react, his face was burning, perhaps turning red with impact and humiliation as he never expected his sweet little wife would hit him directly on his face. That too with such impact, such force.

Yet again, he was too late to react. She leapt again, and slapped him again, and screamed this time. "I said take your fucking clothes off!"

This was even harder than the first one; he felt his face has become red with pain and humiliation. He started unbuttoning his shirt quickly; he didn't wanted her to be mad. He wanted it all along, yet he was confused, burning with shame and humiliation. He was looking the ground, as he was taking off his shirt, he looked up at her with puppy eyes. "Shruti, wh... why ... wha ..."

Before he could could collect his thoughts and finish his sentence, she struck him again on the right cheek, and then again on the left cheek with back of her hand, and barked.

"Not a single word... just remove your fucking clothes. Quickly."

Tears dwelled up in his eyes, his mouth went dry, he watched her briefly puffing her cigar as if nothing had happened, and then dropped his gaze at her feet. He realized that she was mad, but didn't know why. He didn't wanted her to be mad by asking more questions. He understood that. She could smoke all she wanted, where she wanted, he wouldn't stop her, not anymore, but could that be the reason, why he had been bitch slapped. He started to get up to remove his jeans, and realized his cock is getting hard.

She ordered him as she exhaled large cloud of smoke in his direction. "Stay on the ground right in front of me... and don't make me wait."

His Goddess was certainly mad at him. On his way back home, he was fantasizing about licking her again, on his knees, pretty much like the other day. But never in his wildest fantasies, he could have imagined this brutal bitch slapping, he wondered what he could have done wrong to piss her off, as he pulled his jeans off, and then slowly remove his underwear as well. His cock sprang out, somewhat hard, pointing to the ceiling as he was down on his back on the rug.

She smiled looking at his cock. In spite of brutal slapping, his submissive husband could not hide his excitement. She asked him to sit on his naked butts on his heels, with legs folding beneath him. Once he was there in desired position, she stood up from the couch. "Hands on your back, and don't remove them until I tell you otherwise."

She was in a no-nonsense mood, as she circled around him as if to ensure that she got him where she wanted him as she wanted him. Taking another long puff on her cigar, she came and stood right in front of him, his face barely inches away from her crotch, which is when he realized that she wore nothing beneath the little black dress that they bought on Sunday.

He looked at her clean shaved pussy, already moist, glistening with her juices. Her hand moved on his head, gently caressing his hair, as she playfully sway her hips, the hem of dress moved seductively as his eyes fixated on her pussy dancing right in front of his eyes.

"Tongue out when you look at my pussy." Caressing his hair, she asked him in a playful tone.

"You are looking at it, aren't you?

He nodded, breathing hard, his face red from earlier slaps and humiliation. His cock hard pointing towards his Goddess. He pushed his tongue out through his lips, looking like a little puppy waiting for his treat.

She teased him further. "Would you like to lick my pussy?"

He nodded vertically, she laughed. "I know you do, you like licking your Goddess, don't you?"

However, her tone changed, as it was not playful at all. "Before I allow you to taste my pussy, my juices, there is something I would like to tell you."

She paused, weighing her words carefully, as this could be a make-or-break moment.

While taking another leisure puff on her huge cigar, she looked down directly at him. "Look at me Amit when I talk to you."

She waited for him to crane his neck look upwards. She waited long enough to make sure he was, then in a very compassionate but measured tone, she revealed her secrete to him.

"Last night I let Arpana lick my pussy, and I had sex with her. I must admit I enjoyed it. I also had sex with her maid. I enjoyed dominating both of them."

Her voice was calm even though she was shaking inside, admitting to her husband that she had sex with two girls, it was a moment-of-truth.

Silence, undeniable silence. The room froze. Nothing moved. She wanted to give him time to process what he heard.

He was in an emotional turmoil - from rage to anger to despair to void.

He was transparent, she could see his changing expression, yet he was mum. His breathing was more frantic. First obvious reaction was how could she? Then like his feeling, his face changed several colors. He was still mum, wondering where it would lead him, or them. Is she leaving him? He panicked for a moment. But still too shocked to say anything.

She decided to break the silence. "But I love you ... and you will always be your Goddess ... provided you accept your Goddess as a whole."

She paused again, trying to read his reaction, changing colors on his face. She didn't want to lose him either. If it was too much for him, it was too much for her too.

She continued. "I have found myself. I am not the same person who went out to dinner with you on Saturday night. I have discovered my sexuality, and it is unbounded. I didn't know about it. In fact, you know that you helped me in finding myself."

She was finding it hard to keep her voice calm, it started cracking. "I won't lie to you Amit. I will never lie to you, I can't bear that burden."

She paused again, then look a long breath. Trying to control her own emotions. "And I will always be honest with you, I really enjoyed with Arpana and her maid as much as I did with you, but I don't want to lo..."

Her voice started to break. He thought she was going to leave him, tears rolled down his cheeks. Still couldn't say anything, he throat was chocking, his heart was sinking. It hurt so bad. He couldn't look at her and turned his face down.

She had to sit down on the couch, as her legs were feeling wobbly, she took a long breath, regained her composure. Still looking directly at him again, as she continued. "I don't want to lose you ... Amit. I really don't. What we experienced on Sunday was something very pure, very true, and we both enjoyed it together. I know that and you know that. We both felt the connection. In fact, I thought we found the missing link in our relationship."