Learning The Ropes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She saw him nodding gently, as he lifted his face and looked at her again. His face looked distressed, almost on the verge of crying, the color of his face had changed again, he was panting.

"What I experienced with the girls was PURE too, and we felt the connection, and had the chemistry. And I can't lose that either. This is me." She raised her hand, and put it where her heart was.

"You can accept me as a whole or ... or you could decide to leave me." One tear rolled down her cheek this time, her eyes were glazed, it was her turn to fight her emotions, even though her voice remained somewhat calm.

He started sobbing; tears started rolling down his cheeks, his face flushed again, agony this time. Yet he couldn't utter a single word, pain was too deep, at the thought of leaving his Goddess.

"I will accept whatever you decide." She put down her cigar on the ashtray on the side table, and closed her eyes, as she leaned her back and head on the backrest.

She felt free, weight had lifted off her chest.

Room was silent, remained silent for next a few minutes.

Amit was feeling muggy, congested, wondering if he had lost his Goddess, his wife.

It seemed she did not want him anymore. He was finding it hard to process, feeling bit dizzy. He was ready to surrender to her, but she wanted him to decide. He wanted her to lead his life, their life, why she was leaving it to him.

All he wanted ever to submit to someone like her; she was perfect for him, his perfect Goddess. He never wanted anything else, but a perfect Goddess. Why was she asking him to decide, why couldn't she decide for him and keep him with her, it would have been simpler. He looked at her again, his beautiful Goddess, looked distressed, he didn't want that. He wanted her to be happy, powerful, cheerful, merciful, brutal, and beautiful.

That instant, he immediately knew what he wanted.

Slowly he was drawn to her, he leaned first and then crawled from his place, lifting his heavy body, his heavy heart with all his will he had. Her eyes were closed, she couldn't see the effort he had to make.

She felt his kiss, right at her feet, a soft gentle kiss, her heart melted for him. She could immediately feel him.

It was not sexual; it was a kiss of his submission. Pure submission.

He kissed her again, and realized that this was where he belonged, he belonged to her with all his heart, he was sobbing, his tears were washing her feet, it was pure submission, pure joy for both of them.

She kept her eyes closed, her heart was fluttering like wings of humming bird, she took a long breath, and her hand reached out, as he left a trail of soft kisses on her leg, her knees, her lower thigh, and felt her hand softly caressing his head, lovingly, affectionately telling him, yes, he belonged to her.

He planted another soft kiss over her thigh, craned his neck to look for his Goddess, she opened her gorgeous eyes at the same time, looked at his puppy face with her glazed eyes, they both knew their place, in that single moment.

Without a single word said, he told her with his eyes that he was hers, and she knew that he belonged to her. She bent and held his face with her hands on both sides, and lifted him, and kissed him ever so gently, accepting his submission. Yes, he belonged to her.

Amit's felt feverish, quivering with emotions, he started crying, started to melt between her palms. She was kissing his lips, his face again, and again. "Don't cry baby, you are mine ... now and forever."

She kissed him and again, and softly asked him. "Do you want me to lick? Do you want to worship your Goddess?"

He wiped his tears and nodded vertically, and finally a smile broke out on his face.

She told him softly. "Then go and sit there with your ass on your heels like before and close your eyes."

It seemed she had a plan, he compiled as asked, and sat at spot where exactly she pointed, and then closed his eyes. His heart was racing, he was excited and bit fearful at the same time.

She stood up and walked right behind him, and then he felt her hand caressing his hairs gently, and she slipped a leather blindfold on his eyes, he moaned with joy and excitement. Undoubtedly.

He has fantasized about such scenes all his life, even since he read his first BDSM story, but never imagined it could happen for real. She secured the blindfold, and then put on leather cuffs on his hands, pushing him into sub-space right away. He was already feeling dizzy, when he felt her pressing her crotch into back of his head, holding his head with one hand, she deliberately rubbed her pussy at back of his head and moaned loudly. "See I am so horny, my pussy is throbbing with excitement ... you wanna lick it right?"

He groaned with her teasing. "Yessss Goddess, I want to lick you, I want to taste your juices ..."

She withdrew slightly and humped his head with her pussy, literally fucking his head with it.

Slowly driving him absolutely crazy with desire. And then in hoarse voice she said. "But I wanna fuck you baby ... I wanna fuck you soooo baaaad."

His cock twitched couple of times, this was teasing at its best, she humped his head a few times more, and then withdrew, he sighed. With his vision blocked out, his senses were already in overdrive, he was feeling lost without her touching him. She seductively walked around, and came right in front of him, her glistening pussy just inches away from him, he inhaled loudly. He knew she was close, his mouth slightly opened, he was licking his lips in anticipation, he could smell her sex, which gave her a naughty idea.

She giggled at his miserable position with blindfold, hands cuffed, and then told him. "Put that dirty tongue away, and close your mouth."

He instinctively reacted to her command, and then wondered who is going to lick her now. But Goddess had different ideas.

"Sniff me."

As she leaned into his face pushing his nose right between her beautifully formed pussy lips, her sweet earthy natural fragrant filled his nostrils, as he inhaled her intoxicating aroma, filling his lungs, his whole body with it. Years of practicing yoga worked for him as he pushed his nose further, deeper into her sex, she giggled. "Oooohhh... good boy, sniff me... I want to hear you inhale my scent... yes, inhale as deep as you can, fill your lungs with your Goddess' scent... yesssss... like that ... such a good boy."

She was dizzy with power; he was dizzy with her intoxicating scent.

Losing his mind, losing his senses, losing his control over reality. His cock twitching wildly with excitement that was beyond his imagination, and she could feel his warm exhale, followed by another deep loud inhale. And in the heat of the moment, his tongue snuck out and licked her lower pussy, ever so gently.

All of sudden his Goddess pulled back and slapped him back into real world. "I said, no licking ... didn't I?"

She was panting with excitement, as she slapped him again, and again. He started crying, tears role down his cheeks, even through that leather blindfold, he begged for mercy. "Sorry Goddess, I just wanted a little taste..."

She slapped him again, even harder this time, and again on left, and right again. He was crying uncontrollably, blindfold couldn't absorb his tears, his face was becoming a mess.

She wasn't done. "You need to be punished ... such a bad boy."

Pulling his hairs roughly, she dragged him on his knees as his hands were tied behind his back. He followed her, somehow, trying to keep pace, but fell right there on the floor somewhere in their living space. She was furious, almost mad at him, he spoiled the fun she was having. He must be punished for disobeying. She had decided.

Or was that the plan all along, when she asked the poor guy to sniff her intoxicating pussy scent. Goddess only knew. In fact, she had decided that a few hours ago.

She bent and held his hair again and pulled him in standing position and then pull him all the way to the place she wanted, the position she wanted him in. He couldn't see anything, but his knees hit a wooden board, he thought it must be in their bedroom with his thighs wide spread and knees against the footboard, and then she pushed him down.

He gasped with fear and shock but fell on the soft bed. With hands cuffed on his back, ass exposed, legs spread wide. He was vulnerable. He was breathing hard, his both cheeks were still red hot with the bitch slapping treatment. He said sorry, but Shruti didn't bother, and slapped his ass and screamed. "Just shut up!"

Waited for his Goddess' next move as he breathed hard with his face against the soft blanket or something on the bed. He heard her footsteps, going out of the room, and then running back. She was still panting, partly from excitement, and partly from the workout. And finally he felt her hand on his ass, he gasped loudly, his body went stiff as he was expecting Goddess to spank him.

Instead, she caressed his ass softly, and spoke in a measured stern tone. "You are going to be punished Amit for disobeying your Goddess."

"I am sorry Shru.. GGG... Goddess." He corrected, she smiled and spanked him hard.

"Sorry doesn't make any difference. I am going to punish you no matter what. I have already decided." In fact, she was truthful in telling him that it was none of his fault that led to this punishment, it was decided before he even walked in that evening.

The she added. "And I am going to punish you in way you could have never imagined."

Making him gasp again, as he felt her warm hand on his cock that had lost bit of the hardness, she gripped around it, tightly, and stroking it down a couple of times. "And you must stay hard during your punishment, you understand?"

While stroking it hard up and down as his tip points toward the ground; she spanked him again with the other hand. From the orientation of her palm that hit his ass, he realized she was sitting behind him, and milking his cock. Yes, her grip around his cock was tight, and squeezed it even hard at her downward strokes, his cock became hard like rock, leaking pre-cum.

He groaned loudly, as she used her fingers to spread his pre-cum on his mushroom shaped tip. And milked his cock even harder, he thought he could shoot any second, as soon as she felt the same pressure building, she let his cock go, just hanging in there for her to watch as he suffered, endured her.

She smiled at her evil deed, power surge was making her head dizzy and heavy, and she got up, picked up his cigar from the other room and lit it again. Took couple of nice puffs on it, and then went to the kitchen and found the wooden ladle she was looking for. It was much bigger and heavier than the one she used on the girls earlier that day.

She had an evil smile on her face, as she took another long drag on her cigar, and returned to the guest room where Amit was waiting for her Goddess with his ass exposed, and hard cock hanging there between his legs, still aching for the last stroke that deprived its climax. He was blindfolded, he was fearful about her evil plans, yet excited like hell, as he could feel his legs shaking in that vulnerable position.

Shruti placed the wooden ladle on his back, carefully aligning it with his spine, he trembled at her touch as she caressed her finger on his lower back, "you will be punished with this, get a good feel for it."

She was toying with him, then she sat down right behind him, rubbing her finger at the tip of his cock, he gasped again, he wanted a release, aching for her touch, wanting her to stroke him again, and pleaded. "Please ..."

She took a long satisfying puff on her cigar, and blew smoke at his ball and cock, slowly taking hold of his hard cock, in a vice like grip, he moaned loudly again, as she started milking his cock again. Starting slowly, squeezing his cock tightly, milking it, as pre-cum oozing from his pee slit, she expertly used her pinky to lube his tip with his natural lube. She was enjoying as she continue to smoke her cigar, blowing smoke at his ball and milking him. Her tight grip somewhat prevented him from coming, but she knew he was getting close, as he started pleading her to go faster. "Please let me cum, please I want to come sooooo bad ... my goddess... "

And then just like that, she withdrew her hand, leaving it twitching in open air as he was close to shoot again, he groaned with frustration. She got up, picked up the wooden ladle, and landed on his exposed ass. He almost jumped with the shock and pain that she inflicted on his body, as she hit him again on the other cheek, and laughed with almost a sinister tone. "... and you thought I will let you come before I finish your punishment ... tsk tsk tsk (in a dramatic tone) ... you poor thing ... you have no idea what I plan to do with you tonight."

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

Hitting him again and again, repeatedly, she could feel tingling in her pussy watching his ass started getting redder, it was such a rush. She bent and checked his cock, still hard, she pulled it back, and struck him a few times more on his ass with wooden spoon while pulling on his cock. "You have to keep it hard all the time... this cock belongs to me, and I like it to be hard ... understand?"

He was crying with pain and humiliation that he was suffering at his Goddess' hands, he was deep in his submission, ready to go to any depth she might push him into. His tears were unstoppable, pain was becoming unbearable as his ass was on fire, yet he wanted more, he wanted to submit, he wanted to endure, he wanted to surrender every bit of him to his goddess, without any inhibition. "Yes Goddess, I will do as you ask."

"Hmmhmmm..." taking a puff on her cigar, she liked the tone of her broken husband, who was willingly submitting to his beautiful Goddess. She put the wooden spoon back on his back. And then picked up the flogger from the bag she brought from Arpana.

Also, Shruti removed her dress, and was completely naked with cigar in one hand, and flogger in the other - complete picture of a modern dominatrix. She took position on the left side of him, swung the flogger, and with a swishing sound, it landed on his ass.

He had never experienced anything this intense in his life before, it was his fantasy unfolding, the pain wasn't that bad, being in position was really tough though.

Blindfolded, hands cuffed, exposed ass, well-teased hard cock, leaking cum, a fuzzy submissive mind, willing to submit to his Goddess.

She swung her arm again, cutting through air with mean swishing sounds, and landed square on his ass with a cracking noise.

Swish, and crack!

Then she quickly whipped him again, and again, she finished a string 6-7 blows with real hard one to end. His ass started to pick a beautiful red hue, all over. Wooden spoon marks blending in. He couldn't help but described his feelings. "It burns. Fuck it burns like hell."

He yelled for mercy, he wanted to cover his ass with his hand, but they were tightly captured in leather handcuffs.

She laughed at his struggle. "Oh you want some protection."

She switched to the other side, took a couple of quick puff on cigar which was ready to die otherwise, so she revived it by blowing smoke on its tip, and then positioned and swung her arm again.

Next 10 minutes, she kept flogging him, enjoying her stogie at the same time. A pattern of crisscross welts started to appear on his ass, he was crying again, wanted to please his mistress, but she was not making it easy.

Once she got tired or bored, she just hit him hard with big thudding sound, and then dropped the flogger there on the floor for him to hear. She took another long satisfying puff on her cigar, and moved closer, almost touching distance of his marked up red ass. Then as she was taking a long puff, she rubbed her crotch on his ass, He groaned at her touch. Her naked body against his well-abused ass. He longed her touch, and even pushed it back.

And then what she did, completely blew Amit's mind, as gyrated her hips in a way massaging his flared up and beaten ass, he groaned with pain and pleasure at the same time, blurring the boundaries.

And she suddenly pulled her body away, and watching him push his ass back further, she giggled at his desperation, and then jerked her crotch back into his hips as if she was fucking him, like she fucked the girls. She humped him a few more times, teased him some more.

Amit groaned again, distinctly with pleasure this time.

"Oh, you like me to fuck you like this?" and to make her point she mock fucked him couple of time more.

He just couldn't believe what his sweet little wife was proposing. Sweet little wife who was too shy to ask him to go down on her, just three days ago, and here she was suggesting to fuck him in the ass. He wondered, what if she just teasing him. His emotions were boiling.

Shruti again gyrated her hips, soothing his abused ass and at the same point, reminding him that she was the one who had just given him those red welts. He groaned and moaned at her teasing, and then she mock fucked him again, banging her burning pussy into his ass again and again. Making some obscene body-slapping noises, the room started to reek of their sex. She teased him. "I think you like it, don't you? You are such a bad boy."

His mouth went completely dry as she said. "Wait a second ... don't go anywhere."

Like he could move, or rather wanted to move. He was curious, he was damn curious what she had in mind. In last a few days, they have done so many things that he never could have imagined, so he didn't know what's was she up to.

She was right behind him, and quietly picked up the purple strap-on that she got from Arpana, her treasured souvenir, and put on the leather harness, quickly rubbed her pussy. Gosh, she was gushing, leaking cum, she rubbed furiously a few times, and looked at her finger, shit, she was creaming, and she could see her thick white creamy cum, not just regular translucent pre-cum that she gushed often. She wondered if she would be able to squirt again on Amit. Fuck she felt so horny.

She was excited at the thought of fucking her husband, and he had no idea, even though it was his fantasy to begin with. She took some lube and applied generous amount on her rubber cock, and stoked it. Her pussy twitched in anticipation, as she intently looked at Amit's ass with red welts, his tight little brown hole exposed for her to take.

It was indeed hers to claim. She felt powerful, she felt Goddess like.

She stroked her fake cock harder as if it was real, her breathing was shallow she was horny and excited.

She took couple of strong long puffs, played with smoke, taking her time, watched her helpless husband bending over the bed with exposed ass, ready to be used, ready for her to take.

She wondered if he was virgin, she smiled, and took one more long puff of her cigar, which was down to inch and half, and had a large amber tip, as she blew smoke at it, watch it glow. She was dead sure he was virgin, and she is going to pop his cherry. She smiled. It was hers to take.

She took some more lube, and sat down behind Amit, as she applied the lube on his cock, still somewhat hard, he gasped at cold lube rubbed into his cock. She squeezed it hard, so hard as if she wanted to squeeze cum out of it.

She spanked him with the other hand, he groaned as his ass was still sensitive with all those red spots and welts, but she didn't care. She started milking his cock, but the sensation was different this time as it was far more slippery than before. She was still squeezing it hard with every downward stroke, he seemed getting closer again, his legs started to shiver as if he had fever, and he started urging her to stroke faster. "Yes Goddess, please stroke me faster ... oooohhhhh gwwadDD, just like that ... I am so close Goddess... please let me cum..."