Learning the Ropes Ch. 10: Discarded

Story Info
Dahlia's perilious situation leads to a disasterous outcome.
1.7k words
4.52
1.6k
3

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara

***

I'd know that pussy anywhere. It belonged to my teacher, to my girlfriend as of yesterday. I smiled softly, closing the door behind me and taking the extra second to click the lock shut.

"Wh-who is it? Who's there?" Dahlia's trembling voice shook like a leaf in the wind, her sobs soft and under her breath. I hurried my way to face her, and for a moment her face lit up at seeing me. Then, she turned her head away as much as she could and cried. "I-I'm so s-sorry!" She sobbed, and my heart broke.

"You're ok, flower." I stroked her hair, looking at her bonds. She was tied up securely, there was no way for her to get herself free. "You gotta learn to lock the door before you play. Imagine if someone else had walked in!"

Panic filled her face, and she started thrashing against the ropes. "Th-they're coming! I need... Help untie me please!" I studied her face, full of questions. Her fear seemed genuine and deep, and she was asking to be untied. I wasn't about to tease her or drag this out, and immediately I got to work loosening up the knots at her wrists.

"Fuck... you tied these tight..." I grumbled. "Didn't we talk about not doing this to yourself? If you'd wanted to be tied up, you should have just called me."

"Y-yes... just... quickly please!"

I nodded, getting to work freeing her second hand. Thankfully these ropes were easy to pick apart, but something was familiar. The knots were practiced, more than Dahlia should have known after a week or so since her first experiment. They reminded me of... I shook my head. It was a coincidence, it couldn't be Felicity's work. But still, it seemed so familiar. Either way, before long, I was kneeling behind her with my face practically in her slit as I untied her ankles.

Then, the doorknob shook and rattled, before heavy knocks sounded at it. I looked at Dahlia with a pained expression and got back to work untying the last knot.

"One moment!" Dahlia called out, her voice clearer and more confident. I was amazed, someone as soft and submissive as Dahlia could so easily slip into her maternal, teacher role. Still, I managed to get the last knot undone and Dahlia was standing before me, stretching her legs and arms out.

I reached over, giving one of her nipples a pinch. "What's the plan? Where are your clothes?" I asked in a rough whisper. She jumped a little, then shook her head. My heart sank before it twisted in confusion. No clothes meant she didn't have a plan. It also meant that she hadn't put her clothes somewhere before doing this. Something was wrong here, I just was missing what it was. I glanced around the room, trying to come up with something when I spotted the small closet in the corner by the door. I swung it open, only to find a raincoat and a graduation gown. I looked at the strange two items, then back to Dahlia.

The coat was a short, fashionable cut that would barely make it halfway down Dahlia's bare hips. While that would be absolutely delicious to see - possibly paired with some thigh highs and a collar - it wouldn't help us now. That left one option: the gown. I pulled it off the hanger and threw it at Dahlia. I only hoped it would fit her, and that it wasn't something some student left behind. She looked at me baffled before I gestured that she needed to put it on.

Fortunately, it pulled on over the head pretty easily, and damn... Dahlia must've been beautiful when she graduated. It hung off the right curves and the bright colors made her look a good decade or so younger. I smiled, only to be interrupted by the door banging again.

"Look, Ms. Waverly, you need to open up, we need to talk to you!" A strong male voice boomed through the thick wood. I glanced back at Dahlia, and she gave me a discrete thumbs up. The gown covered her down to her ankles, and while her hard nipples were poking through the shiny fabric, there wasn't much that could be done.

I walked across the room while Dahlia took her seat, and opened the door. To my surprise, it wasn't a guy on the other side of the door, but Felicity. My entire body tensed upon seeing her, but I shoved it down as best as I could.

"Hello, Felicity." I looked past her, to the small crowd of administrators and professors gathered here with us. "Hi, everyone." I stepped aside, letting the mass of people walk into the room. I frowned. Something was definitely going on, why were all these people here all of a sudden?

Felicity spoke first, once the murmuring and shuffling died down. She looked disconcerted and frustrated. I knew that face well. "Well, um... I wanted everyone here to talk with Ms. Waverly..." She trailed off, as though uncertain about how to proceed. She started fidgeting with her bag, but then as though thinking twice about it, hesitated.

Dahlia jumped in, immediately seizing control of the conversation. "Yes, well, I thought it was best we all discussed Miss Ledger here." Felicity looked surprised to be addressed by name, looking around the room. "You see, she really has a lot of potential, a stellar student by all accounts. So I wanted to discuss what we could do to accelerate her path and get her on track for early graduation."

Felicity was stunned, and the crowd noticed it before turning back to Dahlia. The department head, Mr. Lennon was the first and only to speak. "I think you should have discussed this more with your student before calling us up here. But... if you say she's doing so well, we can bring this up at our next staff meeting."

With a chuckle, Dahlia waved off what Mr. Lennon was saying. I watched in awe as the barely decent woman confidently carried the flow of the conversation. "Of course! I think we all just got a little excited about what possibilities there were. But I think you're right, I should have a more extended conversation with Miss Ledger immediately."

Satisfied, albeit with some grumbles, the crowd seemed to disperse. Mr. Lennon lingered for a moment, gesturing feebly at Dahlia. "Why are you wearing that, by the way?"

Dahlia froze for a moment, glancing around helplessly. Time to jump in; "Oh, we got talking about graduations and Dah- Ms. Waverly mentioned she had her old gown here, so I begged her to try it on."

We all stood awkwardly before Mr. Lennon nodded and made his way out of the room. At last, it was just Dahlia and I... and Felicity. The bitch herself started laughing as soon as the door was closed.

"Well! That was fun, though I will say it didn't go as planned. Too bad." She set her backpack on the desk, pulling out clothes.

Dahlia's clothes.

"Why... do you have those?" I asked, my gut twisting. Dahlia had been naked, tied up in a way that would be nearly impossible to do alone, and now Felicity has her clothes? The puzzle pieces were coming together, and I didn't like the picture they were painting.

Felicity smirked, gesturing to Dahlia. "Tell her why I have them."

"You took them..." Dahlia muttered, mortified.

"Ugh, you're going to drag this out, aren't you?" Felicity shook her head, turning to face me. "We've been fucking, that's why I have her clothes. I've been making out with her, I tied her up, I used your darling pet's pussy. How do you feel about that?" I slowly turned to face Dahlia, shaking my head. I was about to ask her if it was true when Felicity beat me to it. "Tell her. Just try to deny it, we both know you can't lie to her."

Tears started to stream down Dahlia's face. She looked me in the eyes, nodding. "It's... it's true... but you don't understand..." She took a step toward me, her hands reaching out.

Purely out of reflex, I stepped away. I couldn't keep looking at Dahlia, and the crushed expression on her face. All I could see was the two of them making out, their curvy naked bodies pressed close together. How could I have been such an idiot?! I told her I loved her!

I backed up to the door, Dahlia following me but staying a couple of paces away. I risked another glance at her and saw the heartbreak across her face. I couldn't do this... I couldn't stay and be hurt and keep hurting her.

I ran. I ripped open the door to her office and sprinted down the hall, practically flying down the stairs. I made it out of the building, my footsteps slamming against the sidewalk as I just got away from it all. I made it across the quad and forced myself to look back. Students stopped where they were standing, watching me pant and catch my breath. After a moment - probably after they realized I was staring at them back - they turned away, blending back into the normal afternoon traffic around the campus.

And then Felicity emerged from the building, walking like she owned the universe. That's when it hit me... she won. Of all the ways she could have fucked with me after our breakup, this was it: she destroyed me falling in love again. Every chance and hope for trust, gone.

My heart stung for Dahlia, still up in her office. Her window had a view this way, likely she could even see me standing there. But even more likely, she was still broken and crying, alone. It hurt to think about, but I couldn't do anything, not when I was still so mad and upset and broken myself. I turned back and saw Felicity grinning at me, and the pain doubled over inside me again.

I turned around and walked away. I wasn't heading anywhere in particular. Just... away from Felicity, away from Dahlia, away from everyone I'd loved. I needed to be alone, and it looked like the universe was more than willing to provide that.