Like Mother, Like Daughter Pt. 01

Story Info
A man has sex with his roommate and her daughter.
992 words
3.5
11.8k
11

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 10/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A construction accident put me in a hospital for five months with many major injuries that needed a few surgeries to heal. I was thrilled after being released, but needed a walker to walk around and intense physical therapy at my doctor's center twice a week. I could not live at home, being too far and my health insurance not paying for transportation. My family remembered that I lived with a lady named Becky and her daughter Reagan, then 9-11 years old, nearby a decade ago while in college and stayed in contact with her. Living in the same home and remembering me, Becky eagerly let me live with her and Reagan again.

Becky answered the door the first time I went to it and hugged me. I thanked her for her gratitude. She said it was her pleasure, then took me to the living room, where Reagan was. I was shocked with how tall and grown she was now, being in college herself. She said she must study often and do a lot of school work, as I joked that now she knew how my life was like a decade ago, being usually in my room reading and doing homework and spending little time with her despite her begging for playtime. They took me to my room. It has barely changed since. We spent the day putting whatever I brought with me in the home.

I was using my phone in my room a week later when Becky and Reagan entered naked, surprising me, asking if liked sex and to be honest. I said I did and thus miss doing it with an ex a lot. They said they were not shocked as I was a nerdy bookworm a decade ago and were fine with it, knowing everybody had sexual thoughts. They added that they would do whatever made me happy. I said I, in my early 30s, have always wanted to have a threesome with a woman in her early 40s like Becky and another in her early 20s like Reagan, but the genital surgeries I had might keep them from pleasuring me. They said they were fine with it. I thanked them for accepting my sexual beliefs. They held me as we walked to and sat on my bed.

We lip-locked and I fingered their pussies, but when they put their hands in my pants to give me a hand-job, the intense pain made me scream, sweat and cry. They quickly took their hands out. Becky held my head to her breasts, as Reagan kissed me nonstop. They pat me for comfort and apologized for hurting me, realizing they just could get pleasure from me, which I was fine with. Reagan took two vibrators from inside a nearby drawer, saying to put them in her and Becky's pussies. Becky told me to kiss and suck her breasts and nipples. I did both, Reagan held my hands to her chest and vibrator. I kissed all over Becky's stomach and sides and she said to do the same to Reagan. I kissed and sucked her breasts and nipples and down her stomach and sides. She held me in. Becky held my hands to her breasts and vibrator. They shut their eyes, moaning in joy, then lay on the bed with their knees bent holding hands. I took the vibrator out of Becky's pussy to lick and suck it while pushing the one in Reagan's harder, then kissed down Becky's legs and thighs to her feet and sucked her toes after shoving a vibrator back in her pussy. I took Reagan's one out to give her oral while pushing the one in Becky's harder, I kissed down Reagan's legs and thighs to her feet and sucked her toes after putting the vibrator back in her. They unknowingly kissed while lying down and felt each other's breasts. The woman I gave oral to held my head, orgasmed, and panted loudly.

They lay face down as I told them excitedly that they both had lovely buttocks. They knew what I would do, knowing that was my favorite part of their bodies. They held their vibrators in them. I grabbed and spanked Becky's ass and kissed and licked all over Reagan's. She held her cheeks apart to let me lick between them and suck on her anus as I fingered Becky's. Then I kissed Becky's butt while grabbing and spanking Reagan's. I fingered her anus. Becky held her cheeks apart to let me lick between them and suck on hers. The two as I did this all orgasmed, banged the bed in joy and unknowingly kissed, holding hands.

I held the vibrators and shoved them in their pussies harder while alternately kissing their booties. They said to have never felt anything this great. It made me keep going. I fingered their anuses and kissed up their back and arms, first Reagan, then Becky. I lay between them on the bed. Reagan lay face-up with her knees bent, right arm around me, and held my hand to her chest with her other hand. Becky lay facing me, held my other hand to her breasts, wrapped her other arm around my waist, and put her leg atop mine.

I thanked them for nearly making my fantasies real. Reagan said they were happy and apologized again for hurting me. I said I forgave them and asked if they were mad they could not give me oral. Becky said they were, but would get dildos to use in my penis' place and put them in their mouths and pussies as I kissed and licked their bodies. I said I was fine with them doing whatever they wanted. Smiling, Reagan kissed my forehead and after Becky lifted my head to do the same, asked whose butt did I love to kiss and lick more. I said I could not decide as both were equally sexy. They laughed and lip-locked unknowingly.