Learning the Rules Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Are you okay back there, flower?' the concerned cabbie calls from the front. I nod

'All good now, thanks.' I reply with a smile.

* * * * *

When Anna gets back from her bakery viewings, I decide against telling her what happened and just let my friend gush excitedly about her day.

'So, more importantly,' she starts after she's told me everything, 'did you get your stuff back?' I nod and smile brightly.

'Sure did. Andrew Clarke, is history.' I tell her proudly. 'And I, am taking charge of my own destiny from now on.' I add firmly.

* * * * *

At Oliver's house that evening, as I wait for him to open the door, I smile inwardly to myself. Partly, because I'm excited to find out what my Dominant Master has in store tonight, but also because I feel like I've had a whole string of lightbulb moments in the last 24 hours.

I want to excel in Oliver's training, but not just because I want to please him, because I want that job at Crystal's agency. I want to embrace the opportunity to live my life on my own terms -- even if it does mean a few hours a week of submitting to someone else's.

Oliver welcomes me in with his usual easy charm, then pauses, looking at me curiously.

'You seem, different tonight, Jessica.' He muses thoughtfully

'Do I?' I reply with a shrug and he gives a slight nod,

'You're... radiant. Glowing. Even more so than usual.' He adds, a half-smile playing on his lips

'Well thank you, Mr Swift.' I reply coquettishly, 'I've had a good day, and I'm excited to see what you've got planned for tonight's lesson.' I add with a small smile of my own.

'Well, I'm glad to hear that, Miss Blake, because I have a lot of new toys to introduce you to tonight, and I think you're going to enjoy it very much.' He counters smoothly and I feel my heart beat a little faster in anticipation.

After all, he hasn't been wrong yet.

[...if you want to know what toys Mr Swift has in store, keep an eye out for chapter eight coming soon!

Thanks so much for all your comments so far - please do keep them coming!

EG x]

12