Learning to Accept Her Infidelity

Story Info
Husbands Learns To Accept Her Infidelity.
2.2k words
3.68
6.6k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,074 Followers

Josh knew she was never going to be faithful to him. He understood that on her nights out with girls that she didn't see any of 'the girls' unless it was one of her bi friends she liked the taste of. After his third accidental sighting of her car at the motel, he realized that she was a regular there, her Camry parked in front of room 8. They probably considered her a valued customer and held the room for her on a regular basis, he thought. She was, by her own admission, a sexual addict. At first he had trouble with that, but after a few years he accepted the fact and resolved himself to surrender to her proclivity for extramarital sex.

Problem was, Josh not only loved her, but he liked her, liked her smile pointed at him, liked hearing her laugh, talking with her about politics, religion, even the weather. He loved traveling with her, sitting across the table from her at dinner, and most of all he simply liked being around her. He accepted that when they were making love she was probably thinking of someone else, maybe wishing, but he loved their sex and could put up with her mental wandering if it meant being able to be with her. She was nearly the perfect wife, except that she could not be limited to one bedmate.

The first time he was aware of her passion for the attention of other men was when she danced with every man at the holiday dance and forgot herself so completely with many on the dance floor, letting them hold her so close it was on the doorstep to sex to music. He complained about it to her but she laughed it off and said she simply 'liked to dance'.

The matter reached crisis proportions when, asked by her to move the car, he looked in her purse for the keys and found a pair of her wet panties. It was not so much that she'd left wet panties in her purse, but that she had been so careless as to leave them in such an obvious place, as if just asking to be caught. He labored over whether to call her on it, or simply let it go like he had so many of her other indiscretions over the years. As usual, he ignored it, tried to forget it, and put it out of his mind.

He began reading everything he could find about unfaithful wives and the husbands who love them. He even began watching videos about desperate housewives fucking neighbor men in their homes while their husbands were at work, and perhaps not so surprisingly he began to become fascinated with the idea, even fantasizing about such scenarios, even imagining his wife in the video or magazine story being the woman giving her sexual attention to other men.

He began visualizing her with other men when he had sex with Claire, picturing it being the other man's penis in her as they fucked. It became quite arousing to him to imagine and he finally began to enjoy his wife's sex life vicariously. If a man loved his wife, but she couldn't remain faithful, and he could stand to be without her, he might as well learn to enjoy her affairs and reap any benefits he could find there.

Josh finally began to be able to not only enjoy being with his wife, Claire, but he began actually happily accepting the fact that she probably never was going to be able to be faithful to one man. Since she was happy to indulge her need for sexual pleasure at the hands of other men, Claire spread the love most effectively and bedded a different man almost as often as she changed outfits.

When she introduced her husband to her new friend Charley, Josh shook her new friend's hand and pictured the two of them in the man's bed, fucking like two people on their honeymoon. "You from around here," Josh asked Charley.

"Texas," Charley said with a grin.

"Where'd you meet Claire?" he asked.

"Convention," he said. "Here for the technology convention," he added. "Your wife was giving one of the sessions. She sure is a great dancer," he said, having nothing to do with the convention and her presentation on technology.

"She likes to dance," Josh said nodding. She likes fucking too, he thought as he looked at the size of Charley's hands and feet. She been in your bed, Josh asked Charley in his mind. They were outside of one of the finest restaurants in LA, and Josh followed Charley and Claire into the restaurant. When they sat at their table Charley put his napkin in his lap and said,"I have invited your wife to San Francisco for the weekend. Hope you'll let her fly on my plane to Frisco tonight to go to the opera with me."

"Opera?" Josh asked, incredulous. "You like opera?" he asked his wife. She nodded but he was not convinced. "And?" he said with a shrug.

"We might spend some time in the Hyatt afterwards," Charley added.

"Of course," Josh said nodding. "And there is always the 'Mile High Club'," he said with a grin, letting Charley know he knew it was not really the opera that was the draw. "She loves to fly the friendly skies," he said grinning, knowing his wife would not fly in a private jet without 'entertaining' her host.

When she returned from San Francisco in Charley's jet, Josh picked her up at the airport in front of the private plane terminal and she smiled broadly when she entered the car and kissed her husband. "Have a nice flight?" Josh asked, returning her kiss.

"Fabulous," she said, letting him know with her grin that she had, indeed, joined the mile high club. He asked if the plane was nice. "It had a king-sized bed in the cabin," she said, her eyes sparking as she spoke. "I even liked the opera," she said incredulously.

At home, in their bed that night Josh asked her to tell him about her weekend. "You want details?" she asked.

"All you are willing to tell me," he said. She hesitated, then she began to tell him about her sex, becoming aroused by the act of recalling and telling her husband all about her sexual experience in the air on the big private plane owned by the technology executive from Texas.

Obviously her husband was enjoying what he was hearing, and she was getting a charge out of telling him.

She began realizing that she could share her fucking by actually telling him what she had done with her date from Texas. "We had sex all the way to San Francisco," she said, getting high on her sexual honesty.

She told him how the pilot smiled when she went into the cabin with Charley, as if he knew exactly what she would be doing, as if he had watched from hidden camera wired to the cockpit. The fact that she was fucking his boss gave her a rush that she hadn't anticipated. She was learning that her unfaithfulness could give two pleasures at the same time.

If her husband didn't mind her fucking other men, then it was okay for her to enjoy telling him about her being unfaithful. The more vivid she was about what she did with another man, the more explicit, the larger the rush she got from it. Surprised that it would give her the pleasure it seemed to, she began telling him about every time she was with someone else.

She started with Adam, her fuck buddy from work, telling him about the way he liked to fuck her standing up, bent over the bed, pushing in from behind as she stood with her legs apart and her head on the pillow. How his larger than average cock spread her pussy lips and slid so quickly into her.

She told him about Alan who loved to eat her pussy as she knelt on the bed, her ass in the air and her knees wide apart, licking and sucking her eagerly with a talented tongue and an amazing energy and a devotion shaped by time and experience. He loved eating pussy and made it into an art.

She told him about David, her very first lover that she started with before she even had met Josh. David has a cock the size of a full grown horse and the stamina to match, who fucked time after time and could come in quarts. David filled her like no one ever had and could come multiple times without resting. She told Josh David had taken time before he could enter her, stretching her open slowly and easing himself into her until she could take his size. She said David was a caring lover and she still thought of him at night and still yearned for his giant member easing into her. She said she loved Josh's cock, but admitted she still preferred the massive size of her very first lover David.

Not only did Claire feel good about sharing her loving experiences with her husband, but Josh also began to feel more apart of her life by hearing her stories of past and present lovers. He had accepted her infidelity as a reality, but he no longer felt separate and not involved. He began feeling as if he was taking part in her love life as a participant not a distant element. He began liking to listen to her tell him of what Adam liked her to do with him. He would picture her with him, standing next to the bed, bent over the bed and taking him from behind, being shoved forward with each of his thrusts.

He relished her stories of Alan eating her pussy and making her scream each orgasm with an intensity that he could almost hear. He could see David's huge cock forcing into her closed pussy and ramming open her puffy labia and sliding into her, filling her with his thick and long cock, loading her tube-tied pussy with pearly white cum.

Josh smiled as he listened to her describe how each of her lovers' put smiles on her face as they fucked her, ate her, or had her suck their cocks that pointed straight out from their naked torsos. For an incredible reason, it made him feel closer to her, more a part of her sex life, more a part of what she liked. Josh fucked his wife as she eagerly told him about Jason who fucked her in his double-wide truck parked at the top of a cliff so they could look out to sea and watch boats move by as they screwed in the front seat of the pickup.

She described how he pushed up into her from his sitting position on the bench seat of the Ford truck, her bouncing over him and steadying herself with her hands holding on to the backseat.

Josh asked if she would ever consider letting him watch her get fucked by one of her lovers. She smiled, kissed him, then said she would ask and see if any of them were interested. Of course they would be interested,Josh thought. All men like to think of themselves as sexual performers.

He was right. She asked four of them and they all said sure, they would fuck her for her husband to see. She picked David, since she preferred the feeling of his massive cock filling her, although she consider she more fuck for her husband's pleasure more than once.

When David came to the house to fuck her for Josh's pleasure, he kissed her at the door and began undressing her immediately, tossing her clothes to the side as they walked toward the bedroom, which he was familiar with because he had fucked her before in her own bed. When they got to the bed with Josh close behind, David sat on the edge of the bed and she knelt in front of him and took his large cock in both of her hands, lowering her mouth down on the tip. She sucked for a while on the end, swirling her tongue around the knob, getting the cock wet for her to get the enormous dick in her mouth. Shortly after he came and filled her mouth with his cum. She swallowed and smiled, opening her mouth to show him the cum inside.

Josh smiled at his wife and nodded, showing her he was pleased. He was pleased that things had changed, that although he had known and accepted her infidelity, but he was now glad to be able to participate and enjoy it with her. He acknowledged that it seemed strange for a man to accept that his wife could not be faithful, be he had always loved her, that was not an issue, but now he was able to not only live with her infidelity, but he was also able to enjoy her pleasure with her, to know the excitement of her sexual encounters and know the pleasure she got from each one. He did not understand her need, or for that matter his ability to accept it, but he now knew he could not only live with it but enjoy it as well.

Living with and your wife's infidelity is not for everyone, maybe only a select few, but it is possible and Josh and Claire have proved that. They are happy with it, and don't recommend it for everyone. Perhaps only for a very few, but for those it just may be just what they need.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,074 Followers