Learning to have fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you in my mouth. It's my turn." He said.

Complying, Sarah straddled him and began inching up until she was directly over his mouth, at the head of the bed. She arched her back and leaned into how amazing his mouth felt.

"I bet that pussy tastes so good" said Ben as he stared directly at them.

Sarah moaned loudly as she stared back, unable to look away. Emboldened by his look of desire, Sarah turned around so that she could suck Devin's cock while he went down on her. She realized that this would also give Ben a full view of her pussy and ass but that only excited her more. She couldn't believe how much this was turning her on.

It was Devin's turn to be bold now and when he couldn't waiting any longer, he pulled her off and spread her legs wide. He slid his hard cock all over her soaking wet pussy and she writhed around as he teased her.

"Fuck me. Fuck me Devin."

Devin thrust forward with a long stroke and Sarah felt waves of pleasure like never before. As he began fucking her, she was anything but quiet. This felt so amazing to be fucking her sexy boyfriend while having someone watch them. Devin was being so forceful with her and it was driving her wild. He lifted her up on all fours so that he could take her from behind. Sarah's was facing the head of the bed and was only a foot or two away from Ben who was leaning forward, still stroking his big hard cock and moaning.

"I think you should put his cock in your mouth, Sarah" Devin suggested....but again, it seemed more like a command. It was like he had read her mind...she wanted nothing more in that moment....Ben stood up and leaned forward and she took his cock in her mouth intentionally very slowly at first. She could tell that this excited Devin and he began to fuck her faster. It felt amazing to have him fuck her with Ben's cock in her mouth. Ben was equally excited as he watched her intently. He grabbed her head and pushed himself deep in her mouth.

"I want to fuck you" Ben said, breathlessly.

"I would love to watch that, as long as it's ok with Sarah" Devin said. Sarah was shocked but also definitely excited.

Ben stretched out on the bed, his cock still standing straight up. Devin moved to the chair and began to stroke his cock. He watched from a slight distance as Sarah moved closer to Ben, as though hypnotized. She hovered above him and then lowered herself until she was straddling him and they kissed, for the first time. It was not as intense as when she kissed Devin but the fact that he was watching them kiss sent shivers through her whole body. She brought her wet pussy closer to him and began to slide it up and down around the outside of his cock. This apparently drove him insane and made Devin more excited than she had ever seen him.

"You are such a tease." Devin said as he shook his head, laughing a little.

She slid onto Ben's big cock now and began to ride him slowly. She was so wet and this felt wonderful. She leaned forward to kiss him as she fucked him. He raised his hips, thrusting inside her and this time, it felt more like electricity was running though her. Sitting up, she motioned to Devin to come close so that she could have him in her mouth at the same time. He approached her and shoved his cock deep in her wet mouth. He wanted her so badly, he knew this would not last long.

Ben was squeezing her breasts as she bounced up and down and Sarah made circles and rubbed her clit. The pleasure was building and building and suddenly she was cumming hard on Ben's cock. Her gasping and moaning drove Devin crazy and he couldn't hold out any longer. He came into her mouth and she swallowed it although some ran down her chin. Sarah continued to rock her body back and forth but watching this all had been like a chain reaction and Ben followed suit, arching himself forward and deeper inside her as he filled her with his cum.

Exhausted, they all then collapsed on the big bed. Sarah could not conceal the huge smile that stretched across her face as she drifted off to sleep.

12