All Comments on 'Learning to Let Go Pt. 04'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
looking4itlooking4itabout 6 years ago

"I would have anyway,"

This is the problem I’m having with this story. Jenny is showing signs of selfishness and hidden desires that she is suddenly springing on her husband which is usually not a good thing. She knows it too. Even if this set of situations are working out for now, or likely especially since this went her way, this relationship has changed forever and I do not believe that she won’t abuse this situation later. Anyone else find it to be interesting hubby had the last and least interaction in both the theater and club?

MaxxxstylesMaxxxstylesabout 6 years ago
Agree with looking4it

In a team, in order to be successful, you can only move as fast as the slowest person to finish as a unit. Well Jenny is moving a little too fast and doesn’t have enough concern for her husband’s reservations. That statement that she “would have done it anyway” speaks volumes about her lack of respect for her husband and her sole focus only on her wants and desires. In real situations, this would cause resentment in the offended party and would jeopardize the relationship. They had already defined their involvement and this was totally not it. Seems as if the husband went along because he felt he didn’t have a say in it anyway. Real life, this would have caused serious problems.

KingBandorKingBandorabout 6 years agoAuthor
Was she serious?

So, the question is when she said "I would have anyway", did she mean it or was she just teasing to get Dan hot?

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
@KingBandor re: "Was she serious?"...

@KingBandor re: "Was she serious?": while you (the writer, the "father" of these characters) don't answer this question, readers can take it the wrong way...But as @ looking4it said: "Jenny is showing signs of selfishness and hidden desires that she is suddenly springing on her husband", not showing she really love him, but instead she only loves herself...And that only can end badly...1* for this part...

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
Excellent story

I usually don’t read the multi-chapter stories until they’re completed, since so many of them wind up incomplete. (Looking at you, Javmor!) However, I gave this one a shot, and I’m glad I did.

This is very well-written and well-constructed. It’s moving along at a steady pace, and is realistic enough to be believable. As others have stated, Jenny seems to be moving faster than hubby at this point, and that adds some tension to the story. Tension is a good thing, though.

I like what you’ve done so far, and I look forward to more. It’s rare to find a story where there is no cheating, no divorce, no murder, no angst, and no cum-swilling sissy cucks. A rare breath of fresh air here. The scores don’t reflect it, but that doesn’t surprise me in the least.

elling50elling50about 6 years ago
Well written

A well written and hot story. The fast progression from no experience to a full blown orgy with two up to then strangers and DP in spite of her husbands verbally reservations to swinging a few hours earlier, does seem unrealistic. Though the husband dived into the action himself, I could see ground for some awkward conversations the days to come. Or perhaps he has learned to let go? Will there be a follow up?

sober71sober71about 6 years ago
Part5 please

Please don't end here, crying out for part 5

Gomez333Gomez333about 6 years ago
Enjoyed it so far with reservations

I can't help but think, that although hubby has reluctantly gone along so far, that there are some recriminations coming, or should be. Also I think that if there aren't then the author in some way has failed and this just becomes another fuck and suck story, albeit well written. Thanks for your efforts.

KingBandorKingBandorabout 6 years agoAuthor
Trust me, I debated with myself

I had half of part 5 written, but I felt like what I was doing was trying to make things too tidy, too neat. I shouldn't answer all the burning questions.I shouldn't spell it all out for you. I was going to have Jenny mention in the car as they left that the ticket was still good until 5 AM... Maybe I was going to have them feel remorse... or not... or fight... or not.. In the end, I decided to end it where I did so that you create your own mental "what happens next" scenarios.

My goal was to write a story where they were truly sharing a swinging experience, without cheating, without becoming a cuckold, where the characters love each other and where their sexual escapades ENHANCE their sex lives.

If you enjoyed it, I feel blessed. If you didn't, well, that's ok too.

sanchezshpsanchezshpabout 6 years ago

Loved the bit where she came and her husband didn't know it was Phil doing in in part ....Hot

reh1947reh1947about 6 years ago
excellent

Excellent, well written and actually believable. This is very similar to the way my wife and I got started into swinging. It brought back lots of beautiful memories for me.

KingBandorKingBandorabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the great comments and support

I'm really glad you all liked the story. I have more stories coming featuring these characters. Maybe even a solo story or two featuring Jenny.

Brandie78Brandie78about 6 years ago
Where do I sign up to be one of those girls? LOL

Another well written story. Great read.

prinnaveaprinnaveaabout 6 years ago
Great Story

You are a hell of a erotic writer sir. I am glad I found your stories.

What I would like to see on this one is a part, about the morning after. What Dan and Jenny think, seems they were headed down that path anyway. I would love to see how you would write that.

5*

criscrossincriscrossinabout 6 years ago
Great continuation

Nice story. Craving for more.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 6 years ago
Great sex without being boring...

Good dialogue...believable and not too much. Oh, did I forget to mention the long, agonizing, sexy build up? Love your writing..just hope for some bi action in the future, guys or gals.

Thanks.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 6 years ago
Curious and Confused

I have my doubts about Jenny's level of love and respect for her husband. She seems kind of selfish. Dan seems reluctant but she doesn't seems to care, and earlier in the evening hadn't they confirmed that it was all just fantasy not be be acted upon. I guess she lied. If she were my wife I would be very afraid for our relationship. Wasn't Jenny the woman that just two hours earlier had her feelings hurt thinking that her husband thought she was a slut, and now she is a slut. That a woman could go through a 180 degree change in just two hours seems unrealistic. Maybe I am just naive and things like that really do happen.

Although I like your story telling and sexy descriptive style enjoyable I am curious. After reading this series and Upwardly Mobile I wonder why you seem to make the men seem insecure and sort of submissive while the women are more dominant and action oriented. This the second series of yours that I have read that has the same character formula. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy your stories I just felt the need to opine. I like the writing particularly the sex scenes. They are very descriptive and arousing.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
WOW

That turned into one Hot Erotic Orgy with the 6 of them. I agree that Jenny is truly a SLUT at heart but did want Dan to know that. No doubt that she’ll turn it around to Dan’s suggesting the theater, club and drinking. But when she invites Phil & Teresa over to their house he’ll know the truth. Great story and looking forward to reading more of their adventures.

arnabmondalarnabmondalover 5 years ago
Fantastic DP

Jenny got both hole filled, oozing gallons reaching her super-climax.

What a fuck !!!

pervopervoover 5 years ago
Good stuff

I recently stumbled upon your stories. Some of the themes don't really appeal to me, but they are all very well written and readable.

I think that this is a very hot depiction of a couple falling into a swinging experience, It even sounds remotely plausible.The dressing hotter, adult theater, strip club experience are steps that many couples have followed to "spice up" their sex lives.I am quite sure that many wives, and husbands have seriously wondered how far things would go. I'm sure swinging, sharing, etc have crossed many minds as a destiny. The real tension and much of the thrill, both in a story and in life, comes from the question of where and how it will stop and who will stop it.

I was pleased that this story didn't evolve into the cuckold scenario. This category seems filled with stories of tiny dick, wimpy husbands playing with themselves while the wife is ravaged by a giant dick with some guy attached. I don't get the appeal, but whatever gets you going.

Swinging and swapping seems so much hotter and so much more attainable. Fun for everyone!

ChuckEPooChuckEPooalmost 5 years ago
Great series

Any more chapters?

JimNorcutt1yahoocomJimNorcutt1yahoocomalmost 5 years ago
You left the poor black cock waiting

I was hoping that you would use your ticket stub to go back and take care of that 10 black cock, you know Jenny wanted it so badly

wxt55ukwxt55ukalmost 4 years ago
Is there going to be another Part?

I was hoping the evening was not done and Jenny and Dan were going back to the Adult Theatre for more fun. Hopefully this story not over and more parts will be added. A solid 5 from me

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 4 years agoAuthor

I've toyed with that idea a lot. I actually have part 5 started, somewhere. KB

olblueyesolblueyesalmost 3 years ago

i actually read this tale some few years ago,,hasnt changed,,jennys is still a slut and don still a cucky..he tells the slut how things look and she fucks who she wants anyway

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
Back after a long time. I've not posted since the pandemic. I was inspired to write a bit more, so keep an eye out for more. Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES