Learning to Let Go Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingBandor
KingBandor
2,110 Followers

Teresa exclaimed, "Oh God damn," and started bouncing her hips up and down, riding my cock. I felt myself sliding in deeper and deeper with each bounce, and I lifted my hips, driving my cock in to meet her downward thrusts.

Phil was grunting loudly in rhythm with his hips slapping Jenny. She whimpered and stopped sucking Josh, jerking him rapidly. Jenny gazed at Phil, her legs wrapping around his hips, her ankles digging into his ass. "Fuck me, Phil, fuck my pussy hard," I heard her say before she took Josh back in her mouth.

I stood up, lifting Teresa in my arms, turned her around and lay her down on the sofa, moving to position myself on top of her. She spread her legs wide, and my cock stayed inside her for the entire change in position. I leaned down and kissed her hard and pulled her legs up with my arms behind her knees. I started fucking her hard, just the way Jenny loved it.

Just then Jenny started cumming, and she came hard. She had her head thrown back and was pumping her pussy hard onto Phil's cock, who was pounding her equally as hard. Josh was sucking on her tittie as she bucked and kept cumming. It must have been too much for Phil as he suddenly snarled out, "Oh fuck, now!" He slammed into her and held it deep inside her and his entire body started shaking, spasming. "I'm cumming," he declared for us all as his seed shot deep into my wife.

Teresa gripped my ass in her hands, digging her fingernails in slightly and started saying, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" repeatedly. I heard Jenny cry out again and when I looked up, Phil was laying to her left on the sofa, and she was on the couch, on all fours, with her face between his legs. Josh was behind her fucking her doggy style and was nailing her hard. He had her hips in his hand and was slamming his hips into her. His cock had to be pummeling her insides. She was whimpering over and over. She took Phil's semi-hard cock into her mouth, which muffled her noises.

Teresa was lifting her hips up off the cushion violently and was making an animalistic, growling noise. Suddenly I felt her entire body stiffen and her breathing stop. I continued fucking her. After several seconds, she let out a loud, "Ohhhhhhh-oh fuck!" as her orgasm erupted, overwhelming her. I felt warm liquid splash out of her pussy around my cock, and I lost it. I started fucking her wildly, pumping my hips faster and faster as I felt my orgasm hit. Cum shot out of my cock, into the pussy of this woman I'd just met.

She yelled, "Oh fuck yes, Dan, cum in my pussy!"

I thrust harder and faster. As my sperm shot into Teresa's pussy, I continued to hammer my cock into her pussy. This orgasm was one of the most intense and pleasurable I'd had in a very long time, and I relished in every second of it. I didn't want to stop and kept thrusting even after my orgasm subsided, and my cock started to lose its rigidity. She clung to me tightly and came a second time, with an "Oh fuck!", followed by a long, high-pitched moan.

Just as I finished cumming in Teresa, I heard Josh blow his load into Jenny. She now had two different men's cum inside her pussy. I watched her pushing her body back to meet his thrusts as she started cumming with him. I slid out of Teresa and lay next to her kissing her slowly, as we tried to catch our breath.

Josh seemed momentarily spent too, as he pulled his long cock out of Jenny, then sat back. He saw me looking and shot me a big "thumbs up" gesture.

Jenny apparently wanted more. When Josh pulled out, she straddled Phil, taking his hard cock into her cum-filled pussy. She let out a slow, groan and he just said, "Fuck yes!"

Teresa kissed me once more than gave me a big smile as she stood up. She walked over to Josh and laid down next to him, her head going to his lap. Teresa began cleaning Josh's cock with her mouth and tongue, lapping up Jenny's juices. I lay there watching my wife fucking Phil, with his wife a few feet away sucking the cock of a man she'd never met.

I may have dozed for a moment, but I suddenly woke when I felt hands stroking my back. I opened my eyes. Tamara was next to me, totally nude. She kissed me hard as I saw her. I fell into the kiss, with an intensity that surprised me. She tasted and felt incredible. I wanted more, but she pulled away from the kiss and smiled. "So," she started, "I guess you guys are swingers."

She looked to her left, and I followed her gaze. Jenny was laying on her back, with Phil between her legs fucking her. Teresa was straddling her mouth, and Jenny was apparently doing a great job of eating Teresa's pussy. Teresa had her head in Josh's lap, sucking his cock.

Tamara took my cock in her hand and stroked me. I was already rock hard and didn't need any prompting. I pulled her to me, and we started making out, hands all over each other. She seemed to want me as badly as I wanted her. She looked into my eyes and said quietly, "Fuck me, before I pass out from needing your cock."

I rolled on top of her. She spread her legs wide, giggling and kissing me playfully. I pushed once and felt moist heat tightly gripping the head of my cock. "Mmmm, yeah, right there," she sighed. I pushed harder and felt my cock slide in all the way. She clung hard to me, breathing in deeply, then whispered in my ear, "Fuck me like its the last pussy on Earth."

I growled and started fucking her, thrusting my rock-hard cock into her pussy. It was tight, and I seemed to be hitting bottom. I could feel her cervix against the head of my cock, and she reacted by pulling my hips harder into her with her feet and lifting her hips up hard. I pushed myself up on to my hands, arms extended and arched my back, grinding my hips and pushing in slowly.

Tamara bit her bottom lip and worked her pussy up and down, making my cock grind inside her. "Oh fuck," I whispered, "feels so fucking good."

She nodded rapidly and said, "Uh-huh, it does. So fucking good."

We rolled over, and Tamara rose on top of me, hands on my chest, pussy holding my cock deep inside her. She leaned over, hair dangling down in my face and kissed me as she rotated her hips, working her pussy round and round, my cock gyrating inside her. "Oh fuck!" I groaned out. She giggled in response and did it again. I lifted my hips sharply, driving my cock up into her, making her gasp.

"Mmmm," she said, "do that again."

I lifted up hard, slamming into her. She gasped again, then started snapping her pussy up and down on my shaft. I heard Jenny cry out loudly, as if in pain. I quickly looked to see if she was ok. It took a second to recognize what was happening. Phil was now on his back, and Jenny had mounted him, much like Tamara was on me. Teresa was kneeling next to her, sucking on her tits. Josh was behind her, straddling Phil's legs and his cock had just pushed its way into Jenny's ass.

"Holy shit!" I said out loud. Tamara snapped her pussy again and said, "Mmmm, looks like she likes that."

She was right, Jenny was going crazy, and it wasn't from pain. She was practically thrashing between the two cocks.

I felt Tamara grinding harder, and I looked at her again, but she put her hand on my cheek and turned my head. "Watch her," she said as she rode my cock slowly, deeply, "I'll do all the work, baby. Watch what they are doing to your wife."

I watched Jenny and groaned, rotating my hips to match Tamara's rhythmic movements. She was moving her hips in a big circle. She would lift her hips up, pulling off my cock at the far end of the loop, then push down hard on my cock as her hips rotated to the front. It was a powerful feeling, and that, coupled with watching Jenny being double penetrated was more than intoxicating.

Jenny was cumming. It was different than any orgasm I'd ever seen her experience. It started as a wailing sound as her body began shaking uncontrollably. She was bucking wildly, and her wail sounded almost like a siren, rising and falling and combing with "ohhhh," like it was rolling out of her. I could hear a vibration in her voice, like a tremor. It continued to rise in intensity, deeper and more powerful with every second. Then, she suddenly started bucking violently and making a hard "Ungh!" grunt with each spasm. Once, again, again, repeatedly, over and over. Her entire body was spasming and was wracked, contorted with the intensity of her pleasure.

I heard Tamara inhale sharply, and then she started thrusting hard and fast on my cock, her pussy bouncing up and down almost the entire length as she lifted herself up and dropped her pussy down to impale herself on my cock. I quickly looked back at her. Her eyes were closed, her head back, chest heaving. She thrust once more than let out a whimper and collapsed against my chest as she started cumming. I began pushing into her as she did and it raised the level of her orgasm. She cried out, getting Teresa's attention.

I pumped my cock up into Tamara hard and then said, "Oh shit!" and started cumming inside her, spraying my cum deep into her tight little pussy. As I came, Teresa knelt and began to suck on Tamara's tits. Tamara reacted by cumming again and letting out a long, slow wail as she did. When her orgasm crested and then slowly faded, she climbed off me and took Teresa to an open section of the sofa, and they began a very intense session of oral sex, with Tamara on top, licking Teresa's pussy as Teresa sucked on Tamara's cum-filled snatch.

Jenny was making noises that almost didn't sound human. It was a low, growling groan punctuated with loud grunts every second or so. I watched her as she had the most powerful orgasm I'd ever seen anyone have. In the middle of it, Phill yelled out, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" and Josh said, "Me too! Fuck!" Both men simultaneously sprayed their cum into my wife.

Jenny didn't even react. She appeared to have passed out, laying unmoving between the two men. I grew concerned and sat up. I was about to go over and check on her, when she started whining loudly, her body shaking all over, and came again. Josh waited until she finished, then slowly pulled his cock out of her ass and collapsed on the sofa. Jenny lifted her head from Phil's chest, then rolled on her back and lay there.

The only sounds came from Tamara and Teresa, which quickly erupted into the loud sounds of both of them cumming hard. When they stopped, they curled up together on the sofa, holding each other. I suddenly realized I was alone and began to feel awkward. I stood up and broke the silence, "Well," I began, chuckling softly, "who needs a drink?"

Jenny looked at me, smiling, without lifting her head from Phil's chest. She raised her hand, index finger extended and said, "Me!"

Phil raised his hand and said, "Me too!" Then, everybody else followed suit, and we all started laughing.

End of Part 4

KingBandor
KingBandor
2,110 Followers
12