Learning to Play

Story Info
Learning the basics and sharing with my sister.
2k words
4.47
13k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[I've wanted to tell this story for a long time, but I needed someone else's approval before I could submit it...which, after all these years, I just received. Also, we are all 18 years old. Hope you enjoy. --CC]

It was summer and my family was going down to San Diego for a week. We went every so often as people from Southern California typically do. A week spent at the beach, the San Diego Zoo, and of course, Sea World.

It was about 5 days in when it happened, which is when I typically get unbearably horny on family vacations. My sister and I shared a double room at the hotel while our parents shared a king next door to us. So alone time was difficult if not impossible. I had tried to masturbate twice while in the shower but my sister walked in both times to grab something or finish getting ready. Locking the door would just be awkward and obvious, but I was running out of options, and as of Day 5, I just had to take care of some business.

We had just returned from dinner and were getting ready for bed. It had been a long day at the beach, and we were all very tired. My sister was changing into her PJs when I said that I was going to take a quick shower before bed.

"Another shower? Why?" she asked given that we had both taken showers after the beach before dinner. I didn't have a good answer so I just said that I was hot and was looking to cool down before bed. Lame, I know. She knew it, too.

"If you're just looking to play with yourself, then just say so. You don't have to lie. Or waste a ton of water during a drought" she said while she sort of laughed at the end.

I was mortified. We had obviously talked about sex before and shared girl-things as we both went through puberty and adolescence, but we hadn't actually discussed masturbation openly before. I didn't know what to say. And she could tell and took some pride in getting me all flustered. "Don't freak out, I'm just kidding. But...if you are looking for some girl time alone, I'm good with that. I was sort of thinking the same thing. These family vaca's can be kinda long," she said with a devious smile.

We knew each other masturbated as our rooms were next to each other in the house, so we could hear each other on occasion, but I never dreamed she would be so upfront and matter-of-fact about it. It caused shock and relief at the same time. And...it might have even made me a bit more horny as my mind quickly imagined getting myself off while she knew exactly what I was doing on the other side of the bathroom door. "Fine then, I'm locking the door so don't bother trying to come in," I said as I headed to the bathroom, smiling to myself.

"Ok, I won't come in, but you have to agree to not come out here, either, for the next 15 minutes," she said and started to pull off the t-shirt that she was sleeping in. What? Was she really going to masturbate too? And, to make it worse, was she going to have a bed to roll around in while I was cramped up in the tiny bathroom sitting on the toilet or the edge of the bathtub?

"Wait a minute, why do you get the bedroom while I have to go in the tiny bathroom?"

"Because the bathroom was your idea. I'm just saying don't come back out here unless you're prepared for what you might see." She said this with another grin, and then as if to rub it in, she reached down under the covers and the pulled out her panties and tossed them playfully aside. "If you want to stay, be my guest. I don't care. I'm not the one who's trying to lie or come up with some lame cover story."

There she was. My little sister lying in her bed naked under the covers and telling me she was going to rub one out, and saying she didn't mind if I stayed in the same room as her. I surprisingly found it quite exciting. I was already horny, and this was adding to it. I wasn't sexually attracted to my sister at all, despite Kari being very cute. I never thought of her that way as she's my little sister.

"Fine then, but I'm turning out the lights," I said and turned around back toward my double bed. Kari already had her eyes closed by the time I flipped the light off. Wow, she was really serious, and it was making my hot as hell. I stripped off my PJ shirt and as well as my panties and jumped under the covers. My hand went immediately to my pussy and found it already getting wet and swollen. I breathed in slow and deep and couldn't believe at what just happened. I was so hot and horny and surprised to find myself so fine with doing this with my sister in the next bed doing the same thing.

"Kari, let me ask you something. How long have you been doing this? I feel like I should have talked to you about it, being your big sister and all."

"You tell me first, when did you start? Then I'll tell you when I did."

"Ok, it was a couple of years ago. I was in bed and just playing around like I had done many times before, making things sensitive and wet and all. And then I found it. I just found the spot that sent electric shocks through the whole area down there. And, well, I just kept doing it and then, Boom -- a huge explosion that you'd expect. Now, what about you?"

"Lexi's sister, Sara, showed us. Lexi had told me and Sophia that her sister had showed her how to 'do it.' We had all tried various things since Sex Ed in school, but couldn't seem to figure out what all the talk was about. So when Lexi told us that her sister offered to show us, we planned a sleepover as soon as we could."

"You're kidding! Sara showed you guys? Isn't that a little weird?"

"I don't know. It sure didn't seem like it at the time. We were just so excited to see what all the excitement was about. It wasn't like she was trying to seduce us or anything."

"Well, that is wild. I sort of wish someone had showed me, so I get it. But it had to be awkward, I mean, it's...you know, a pretty private thing."

"It didn't seem weird or awkward, not sure why. We were just so excited to learn. So we were all over at Lexi's when Sara got home from going out that night, and we cornered her as soon as she dropped her purse to start the 'lesson.' She was a good sport about it but said for us to calm down and take our time. She said for us to give each other backrub massages to try to help us relax while she took a quick shower. Then when she got out, she started the lesson. She had us again give each other quick backrubs telling us that achieving a wonderful orgasm was more than just jilling off. It was a state of mind and involved the entire body. She said relaxing and becoming one with your body was a big part of it. So we rubbed each others shoulders and backs for another 5 minutes when she said that we were finally ready.

"We all sat on the floor with Sara leaning her back against the wall facing me, Lexi and Sophia who were all leaning back against the bottom of the bed. She had us take our panties off and sit cross-legged. She did the same and then took her time to point out all of the parts of her vagina, even the part between it and your butt which she says can feel very nice and sexy. She explained what feels good and that each part is important, not just the mysterious 'clit.' She talked about various stages of excitement and what happens when all the blood rushes down there making things more sensitive, swollen and wet.

She had us all experiment by touching different parts. She said not to get hung up on how wet you were, and that it didn't make you a better lover or not. You can always dip a finger inside your vagina to get it wet and then smear it around. And if it isn't wet enough yet, then just put some spit on your fingers and rub that around. She had us do both so that we became comfortable with it and our bodies. By this time, however, no one really needed spit as the sound that our slippery pussies was making was getting loud. Hearing that, we all giggled and then Sara said that it sounds like it's time to get busy. She said that while some girls can climax from penetration, most of us reach orgasm by stimulating the clitoris, or clit. Some like direct stimulation while others like indirect stimulation, but it doesn't matter. She said that she likes a combination and showed us some techniques like using an up-and-down motion over your clit, or back-and-forth across it or just over the top of it. She showed us how to use our other hand to open everything up in order to get better access to everything.

"We did this for a few minutes when we all started moaning. We absolutely loved it! Sophia was the first to say that she felt something happening and might need to pee. Sara said that the feeling was normal and to just keep going. Within less than a minute she started moaning louder and said that 'this is it, this is it, here it comes!' Lexi and I were excited and jealous at the same time so we both focused our fingers to make the best feelings. I was next and told the group that it was time but before I came Lexi said the same thing. We both moaned and climaxed within a few seconds of each other. It was incredible! Then Sara started rocking back and forth against her hand and used her free hand to squeeze her boob while she tightly closed her eyes and rode out her orgasm. She told us that we were a great group of students and she welcomed us to womanhood, and that she knew we would have a wonderful time getting to know our bodies better.

"Sorry if that was too long, Chels. I sort of got caught up in the flashback."

"Sorry? That was SO HOT!!" I said. "I'm so jealous that I didn't have a friend or someone to teach me. That was incredible."

"Well, I hope I didn't ruin the moment with the long story."

"You didn't ruin anything, I didn't last long after Sophia burst. Couldn't help it. It was great. I feel like I just sort of had phone sex," I said while still breathing heavy.

"Wow, well then I need to catch up," Kari said and then fell silent. I could hear the girly sounds coming from under the covers that she was excited and working up a rhythm. I slowly stroked my drenched and sensitive parts while listening to her. Within a couple of minutes, she didn't say anything, but her breathing and increased movements under the covers told me she hit her climax. It was wonderful. This whole experience brought us closer together and gave me a ton of respect for my sister that has only increased over the years.

I know this story wasn't as explicit at the others, but I always wanted to share it. It still gets me off today. Hope you enjoy it, too.