All Comments on 'Learning to Serve: Kim Instructs'

by waynejeffries

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Submisky35Submisky355 months ago

LOVED THE STORY, BUT FOR ONE THING. WHAT GOOD IS A SAFE WORD IF YOU'RE GAGGED AND NO PROVISION HAD BEEN MADE FOR AN ALTERNATE SAFE SIGNAL? PERHAPS IN THE WORLD OF SLAVES, AFE WORDS OR SIGNALS DON'T EXIST...THEY'RE ONLY NEEDED WHERE THE ACTIVITY IS CONSENSUAL, HENCE, NOT DURING A SLAVE-MASTER/MISTRESS RELATIONSHIP. ???

waynejeffrieswaynejeffries5 months agoAuthor

Understood Submisky35, and did miss the non verbal signal to stop everything. And in real life, my Mistress always had a set non verbal signal for me as well, but since this is mostly fantasy, I neglected that aspect of the dynamic during safe play. I do appreciate that you did love the story, though, and do appreciate the feedback. Please let me know how you feel about other works as well, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwaynejeffries@waynejeffries
Aspire to write and share, have an aptitude for language, quite eager to continue to explore on here. Also, if there are extra comments or critiques of my writing that you want to share, then please do via this platform. Thank you.