Learning to Slave Wrangle Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The car drove for what seemed like an interminable time, and I lost track of how many turns we made. When she halted and opened the trunk, Jeanie released me temporarily from my cuffs and shackles but left the gag and mask on while she helped me climb out. Then she re-cuffed me, grabbed my treacherous cock in her marvelously-soft hand, and led me up what felt like a sidewalk. We audibly passed through a doorway into some building, and I heard a strange female voice asking with some amusement, "Is this your homework for the night?"

I felt Jean tighten her grip on my dock as she replied, with some innuendo in her voice, "Yeah, we each have to house a slave for the night. What a HARD assignment." And she giggled a little as she squeezed my dick. The unseen woman responded with her own laugh.

Eventually, after going up in an elevator and through various doors, she removed the mask, leaving me blinking at her smiling face. She released my gag and cuffs, then allowed me to wolf down some peanut-butter sandwiches and a glass of water. Once I finished, she inquired whether I needed the toilet. When I shook my head in the negative, she resumed control of my cock, led me over to the space in front of a couch, and ordered me to kneel. I dutifully assumed the usual position, fingers interlocked behind my neck with thighs stretched at a 90-degree angle, even though that left my genitals perilously close to her feet.

And then Jean startled me, saying something about how she would ordinarily blindfold a slave for what came next, but there was no point since I would see her naked two days from now. So saying, she abruptly dropped her jeans and panties, then sat on the couch with her twat directly in front of my kneeling form.

"Bring me, slave," she said, rather breathlessly, and gently pulled my head into her neatly-trimmed crotch--not that I was resisting at all, just incredulous! Her thighs looked so soft and inviting, and they felt even better when she pressed them against my cheeks while I began avidly licking her clit and labia. Some women, to be frank (that's my name, after all), are rather pungent down there, but this girl smelled fantastic. Or perhaps slave mind had set in--who knows? Anyway, for the next ten minutes I did my best to arouse her. Judging by the moans and disjointed speech she emitted, I must have done something right: "Oh, yeah. Right there. Don't stop! Ummm," and so on. By the time we were done my face was very damp and sticky and she seemed as relaxed as a wet noodle. I don't know how it was possible, but my prick was even stiffer than it had been when she led me by it into her apartment.

We both caught our breath while she gently wiped my face off with a paper towel she had carried from the kitchenette.

Jean stood up and went into her kitchenette, leaving me kneeling there, helpless and stiff at the same time. She returned with a large cup of water and a straw and insisted that I drink most of it. Then we watched TV for a while, me kneeling beside her and at her insistence (not that I objected!) leaning against her naked leg. It was strange to feel her petting my hair like a dog, but I had adjusted so quickly to my loss of status that I actually enjoyed the situation, feeling safe and comfortable. You can say I was slipping into slave mind, and you might be right--all I knew was that this was a HELL of a lot better than having Ralph gloat while he shoved his prick up my butt!

*****

Eventually, my captor turned off the TV and announced that it was bedtime. She offered me another drink of water and then used her hand to aim my prick so that my urine spray ended up in the toilet, remarking as she did so that now she knew what a guy had to do to relieve himself. Of course, the sensation of this woman, who had so successfully convinced me that she was a sex goddess, handling my dick made it difficult to piss, but eventually we managed it. Another mouthful of mouthwash and my evening clean-up was finished.

I ended up flat on my back, hands cuffed above my head to the headboard and ankles equally restrained (together) towards the foot of the bed. Then she disappeared into the bathroom, where I heard various sounds of flushing, gargling, and so on until Jeanie re-emerged into her bedroom--wearing a diaphanous short nightgown that revealed her shapely legs and strongly hinted at the pineapple-sized breasts on her chest. My tired cock, which had relaxed slightly after a day of constant titillation, rose again at the sight of those tits.

Jeanie noticed. "Why, thank you for the compliment, young Sir." After which she turned towards my feet and straddled me, settling that sweet-smelling cunt onto my lips for another ride. As I began licking her eagerly, I felt her equally excited tongue and lips engulfing my shaft again. "I never had the chance to really examine one of these before," she remarked, smiling when she paused for a breath.

A few minutes later, when we were both VERY excited, she reversed herself on top of me and used both hands to center and sheath my cock inside of her cunt. Damn, that woman felt good!

Jean began a spirited posting, up and down, on my rigid shaft. This motion caused her magnificent boobs to sway rhythmically up and down, barely restrained by that revealing nightgown. My only frustration was that I wished my hands were free so that I could cup and fondle those nosecones--not to mention straddle HER and using her boobs to jerk myself off. Just the thought of that helped me climax inside her, followed (fortunately) a few seconds later by her very audible orgasm, tightening around my cock before she collapsed onto my chest.

A long period of heavy breathing and gentle nuzzling ensued. My captor finally dismounted and released me so that we could take a shower together, with me finally able to fondle her excellent body under the pretext of soaping her up. Amazing how much soap and water, not to mention firm handling, it took to ensure that her breasts and buttocks were clean! Then back to bed, this time with my hands cuffed in front of me so that we could sleep more comfortably while she spooned behind me. Bliss.

After many minutes of comfortable cuddling Jean murmured something into my ear. "Christ, Frankie," She finally sighed. "I know you're only signed up for 30 hours of slavery, but if you ever want to be a full time slave or FINO, give me a call, will you? I'd borrow the money from somewhere, because you're just fantastic at licking AND dicking." She added, giggling softly, then drifted off to sleep.

I stayed awake for a long time, processing the events of the day and especially her last comment. I began by imagining how nice it would be to be her slave, real or FINO, and earn the kind of rewards she'd given me that evening. Then I realized that, however much fun that would be, the very fact I was considering being a slave was a strong indicator that slave mind had set in. If I wasn't careful, I would end up as a PERMANENTLY collared slut. And wearing a collar would leave my ass, my mouth, my entire being at the mercy of all the free assholes like Ralph. NOT a good idea, no matter how sweet Jean's cunt was.

(To be continued)