Learning to Submit Ch. 13

Story Info
More rules from her Master and discussions for the future.
3.6k words
4.62
8.1k
4

Part 13 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note - This story is filed in Novels but is heavily BDSM in nature so feel free to skip over it if that's not your thing!

Thanks everyone for continuing to read and support this story! For those just jumping in here, I recommend starting at chapter 1 to fully understand the characters and background.

Thanks also to ftw752 for continuing to give me help with editing!

*

I woke later in darkness. Pat was beside me in bed, and clearly had been awake a little longer than I had as he was stroking my hair with his hands.

"What time is it?" I asked sleepily.

"7:30. Still lots of time for dinner."

He was silent for a moment, and I wondered what he was thinking.

"C, I'm sorry about today. After the intensity of the weekend I wasn't sure if you'd need a break. I meant to check in once I was at work, but things were a little crazy, as you now know, and I didn't get a chance to put any thought into it. Now that I know how much you enjoy it, I'll try to plan at least an outfit or something for you daily."

I rolled towards him and put my hand on the side of his face lovingly.

"You have nothing to apologize for. I knew it was silly that I was so upset. I know your work can be busy. I think it was just hard to get back into a normal headspace after being a total submissive slut all weekend for you. You more than made up for it when I got home though."

I smiled at him, even though I wasn't sure how well he could see in the darkness. He flipped on his bedside lamp and laid back down, pulling me tight against his chest.

"I love you. Thank you for being such a good sub. I will try to be a better dom. I know you said I don't have to do anything, but I wouldn't want you getting bored and looking elsewhere."

I looked up into his clear blue eyes and leaned in. I pressed my lips gently against his, and he returned my tender kiss.

"I would never look elsewhere. I love you. And the only way I would ever consider letting someone else use my body, is if you asked me to."

His eyes widened at my last statement, and it took him a moment to collect his thoughts.

"Is that something you would like to do? I know we talked about it in the past."

I smiled at him. "I'm happy with just you. Honestly. Having you as my Master has been very fulfilling."

He kissed my head gently, but when he pulled back I could see the darkness creeping back into his eyes.

"I'm glad you feel I'm enough. With your appetite lately I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about it again. Not to mention how hard I think you would cum with two guys filling two holes at the same time."

A shiver ran down my body as I thought about the image he painted. I imagined being on my knees, switching back and forth between two hard cocks, teasing each with kisses and licks before taking them into my mouth and throat. And then I imagined being on my hands and knees with a cock in my mouth and another pounding into either of my holes from behind. My body started to feel heated, and a rush of liquid ran onto my thighs.

He leaned in close to my ear. "I think you like that idea," he whispered. "Maybe we'd have to go for 2 other men, so we could fill all your holes at the same time."

I whimpered at his words as he kissed me passionately, threading a hand into my hair to hold my head still while he forced his tongue into my mouth. I surrendered to him, even as the images he'd conjured threatened to push me further towards climax.

He stopped kissing me and kept a hand fisted in my hair, looking into my eyes.

"Would you like that, Kitten? Would you like to have one or two other men use you?"

I moaned softly. I knew I would enjoy it, but my fears about how he would react hadn't changed, and we hadn't acted on any of Jazz's advice to take things slowly and test the waters.

"I'm afraid, Master." I finally admitted, quietly.

"Afraid that you couldn't handle two men? I can barely keep up with you these days. I don't think you'd have any issues."

I smiled gently and caressed his cheek with my hand.

"Not so much that, although you have more faith than I do. But I'm afraid you'd get jealous. That you wouldn't be ok with it and it would screw up what we have together."

He looked at me tenderly for a moment, removing his hand from my hair and finding my other hand with it. He kissed me, slowly at first, and I gave in to the soft, loving gesture.

In one swift move, he rolled quickly and grabbed my other hand, pinning both of them on either side of my head, and holding me captive under his body. I could feel his hard cock pressing into my thigh, and I moaned as he leaned down to capture my mouth with his in a crushing kiss. As he claimed my mouth again, he shifted slightly and filled my pussy, making me moan into his kiss.

He slammed into me hard and fast, keeping up his bruising kisses as my hips thrust against him, begging for more. With his mouth on mine I was fighting to get enough breath, and I melted into his aggression, letting him use my body the way he needed to.

He tore his mouth away from the kiss and leaned his head close to my neck, kissing and licking my sensitive skin as I gasped and panted, writhing beneath his punishing force. He tensed up and roared out his orgasm, and I felt him emptying deep inside me.

He lowered himself, panting, to my ear.

"You are mine. Nothing will change that."

"Yes Master. I am yours. Completely yours." I panted, trying to slow my breathing, and calm my body down.

He rolled off of me and looked into my eyes once more.

"I need you to hear this and understand. The idea of sharing you and watching you fall apart as two or more of us use your holes is a huge turn on for me. I promise you that I wouldn't be jealous. You are an insatiable slut these days, and I'm intrigued to know how much you could really take. So I will ask you again, is it something you would like to try, knowing I would be okay with it?"

I looked into his eyes and saw the truth of his words, and the obviously lust still there as he talked about sharing me. I was still nervous, but I trusted him.

"I have to admit the idea is a turn on, Master. But, I am totally and completely happy continuing to submit to just you. If you never shared me, I would be happily yours. But if you ask me to serve another man, or two, I would do what you ask."

"Such a good girl. Even if I shared you, I would still be the one in control. You would do what you were asked because I would tell you to."

"Yes Master."

We snuggled close for a few minutes, both lost in our thoughts and fantasies. His aggressive claiming of me had left me wanting more, and I ran my hands gently over his hip as we snuggled.

"Oh really? Still hungry for more, eh? Well we should probably eat first. We still have time for dinner and whatever happens after." He had a silly grin on his face, and I giggled at his enthusiasm. My pussy clenched eagerly in response to his intentions.

I slipped out of bed and started to remove the outfit Pat had picked for this afternoon. I hoped he had some other role play ideas, because that had been fantastic.

"What's going on in that head of yours?" He asked, propping himself up on one elbow to watch me undress.

"I was just thinking about the role play and how much I liked it. Especially the second part where you tied me down and gagged me and restrained me with my clothes before basically raping me. It was a huge turn on."

He smiled casually and said "I had hoped that might be your response. I have some other ideas to try on other nights."

"I look forward to it, Master."

His eyes darkened as I used his title, and he quickly stood in front of the bed, encroaching on my space. I could feel my excitement rising as I stood waiting for his command.

He handed me a little black bag and said "Put this on." He settled onto the edge of the bed.

I reached into the bag and pulled out a sheer black babydoll. As I slid it over my head I realized that the cups in the front were just an outline, leaving my breasts fully available.

"Very nice, Kitten. That fits perfectly with my first rule that you must always wear something sexy. Now come here and bend over. Your ass has been empty long enough."

I almost skipped over to the bed, excited to have him stick something up my ass again. As I bent over I felt him shove something in my pussy before sliding a plug into my ass. It definitely wasn't plug 2 this time, but I knew I could handle it.

I stood up, loving the full feeling of having a toy in each hole. He crooked his finger, leading me over to straddle his legs, and sit on his lap on the edge of the bed. He leaned over, taking first one nipple and then the other into his mouth, sucking and biting on them until they stood proudly from my body. As he was finishing his work on the second one, I jumped as a buzz started between my legs.

He released my nipple and smiled up at me. "Vibrating balls. Remote control." He waved the little pink remote in my direction, clicking a button to increase the speed of the vibration. I moaned as my body responded to the stimulation.

While I was distracted by the balls humming away, Pat slid the leather collar around my neck and connected the leash to the front. He lead me out of the bedroom and down the stairs, and seated me at the kitchen table. He had at least been kind enough to pull the curtains.

He tied the end of my leash to the chair and stood to go grab dinner. Apparently he'd picked up pizza earlier, and although it was cold, it didn't take long for him to start the oven and pop it in to warm up.

He sat across from me with a pen and paper.

"Now then. While the pizza warms up, we're going to have a little chat. Our discussion earlier wasn't on tonight's schedule, but I'm very glad it happened."

He smiled darkly at me, and I shuddered, trying not to come apart from the vibrations in my pussy and the plug in my ass. He grabbed my collar, forcing me to look into his eyes.

"I want you focused for this."

I felt the vibrations die suddenly and breathed a shuddering sigh of relief. The balls had been almost silent, but the vibrations were very hard to ignore. I worried momentarily where else he was considering using these.

He released the collar, turning to his paper on the table. He wrote the number 1 on his page, followed by 'Wear sexy clothes or nothing. Always give Master access to my body whenever I am home.'

"This is the first rule we agreed on, yes?"

"Yes Master."

"Good. Number 2 then. Every day unless I say otherwise, I want you to wear a plug in your ass for at least the drive home. So 30 minutes ish? Some days I might ask you to wear one during errands or other events and it might be longer. But until such a time as I can fuck your ass anytime without having to start with a finger, I want you working on stretching it out. Agreed?"

"Yes Master, I will wear the plugs."

"Good Girl. Most days I will let you choose, but sometimes I will ask for a specific plug. Number one shouldn't really be necessary anymore so I expect it to always be at least plug 2. By next week I might take that one away as well."

"I understand Master."

"Excellent. #3. I want you to find a stretching routine or join a stretching class that will improve your flexibility. It's pretty good now, but I want to know you are working to improve. If you can find something that runs during your lunch break so it doesn't interrupt our evenings that's even better. Can you do that?"

"Of course, Master."

"Very good. #4. All underwear and bras must be sexy at all times, even at work. I prefer your bras are unlined, and your underwear is either g string or thong. Bonus points if you wear crotchless. At any time, I might email or message you and ask you to remove one or both, and I expect you to comply as soon as possible, and send a picture to prove you have complied."

I felt my pussy clench the balls as a little liquid leaked out. I loved the idea of always coming home in sexy underwear but was less sure about always wearing it at work. But it would make me think of him, and that was good. I was worried about the picture though.

"What type of picture, exactly? I'm not sure I'm comfortable sending pictures of my body to you at work."

"A picture of the underwear in your purse will suffice."

"Yes Master."

"#5. This will be the last one for now. Every day for at least 15 minutes either in the morning or on your lunch break at work, I want you to watch porn involving blow jobs. It can be one on one, or multiple guys with one girl, or glory holes. Whatever you prefer. But I want you to watch girls sucking off men and loving it. I want you to watch them get cum all over their faces and in their mouths. I want you to watch them deepthroat and ask for more. We have both agreed this is something we will work towards together. So I want you to get in your head how good it is."

I silently considered his request. The easiest way to do this would be to just get up 15 minutes earlier every day to watch the porn before work. I was definitely open to the idea of sucking his cock more, and even though I was still squeamish about swallowing his cum, I had been completely fine with him feeding it to me earlier, and loved having it all over my face during our weekend away. I knew I would grow to love it like the girls in porn.

"Kitten? #5."

"Yes Master. I will get up earlier to do this for you. I do want to get better, Master. I feel like I'm making progress and I'm happy about that. I loved when you fed it to me from my pussy earlier."

"Excellent. I'm glad to hear that worked. I will remember to do it more often."

He paused for a minute, clearly thinking of something else.

"Perhaps while watching the porn, if you are going to do it at home, you could practice along with your dildo." He was leaning in close now, and I felt his hand slide up the inside of my leg under the table. "You could practice pushing it in and out of your mouth. Slowly ease it deeper into your throat. Stretch your throat muscles and teach your gag reflex to allow a cock past it."

His hand slid up further and caressed the outside of my wet folds.

"If you promise to be good," he whispered, "I'll even give you permission to play gently with your pussy while you practice and watch those very good girls taking cocks and cum. Would you like to touch yourself while you watched that?"

I moaned as he stroked a little deeper, brushing my clit with his fingertips.

"Yes Master. Very Much."

"Good." He pulled back suddenly, and my pussy felt lonely without his touch.

The oven beeped, and he pulled the pizza out and placed a slice in both of our spots at the table.

Before sitting down, he pulled out a little bag that had been sitting on the counter, and removed two little black bulb shaped pieces of rubber.

"Remember these? I seem to recall they did lovely things last time we used them. A little treat for agreeing to my new rules."

He reached out and grasped one of my nipples, squeezing the little bulb and placing it over top before slowly releasing the bulb. My nipple was sucked up into the rubber, and I could instantly feel it start to swell. It pinched a little, just like the first time we'd used them, but my body was responding and I let out a small moan.

He quickly repeated the process on the other side before settling back into his chair.

"Eat. We will take those off when you are finished your pizza. I can't wait to see your big sensitive nipples when we're done. They were so lovely last time. I need to use these more often."

I groaned and grabbed my pizza, determined to finish it as quickly as possible. I could already feel my little nubs swelling up, and knew they would start to throb soon enough.

We ate in silence, me trying to eat as fast as possible, Pat watching me and chuckling to himself every now and then, before staring at my chest with desire.

I shoved the last bite of pizza in my mouth and quickly chewed and swallowed it before washing it down with my water. My nipples were starting to throb and although I was extremely turned on, I was ready to have the nipple suckers removed.

"I'm finished, Master."

"Good Girl. Put your plate in the dishwasher and then come stand beside my chair."

He untied my leash, giving me permission to move freely for the moment.

I followed his instructions, returning a moment later to stand in front of his chair. He grabbed a nipple sucker in each hand and pulled, stretching my nipples painfully away from my body before the seal broke and the little bulbs popped off.

Pat immediately put my right nipple in his mouth, and I moaned at the heat and wetness as he swirled his tongue around the swollen nub. It had grown quite a bit while restrained, and the extra swelling had sent my sensitivity level off the chart.

He switched nipples, capturing the left one with his mouth while his hand latched on to the right. I swayed on my feet as he tormented me with his tongue and fingers. Finally content he released my body, grabbing my leash.

"Take my plate to the sink, and then get on your hands and knees."

I set his plate gently in the sink, and then knelt down beside him, waiting for his command.

He pet my head, looking into my eyes.

"Sit."

There was no question of what he wanted here, and I did my best to sit like an animal. He pet me once again, and placed a chocolate in my mouth. My reward, I suppose.

"Good Girl. Now Stay."

He reached for the little bag again and pulled out a set of nipple clamps. I did my best not to shiver, thinking of how they would feel on my currently swollen little nubs. He applied them quickly, and although I hissed through my teeth as the little clamps bit down, I did my best to handle the pain.

He once again took my leash, simply saying "Come" as he led me up the stairs to the bedroom.

We stopped just inside the door and he closed the door behind me.

"Are you ready for dessert?" He asked, his eyes swirling with dark lust as he looked down at me.

"Yes Master."

"As a reward for being so good today, I'm going to let you practice your oral skills on my cock instead of the dildo. Would you like that Kitten?"

I licked my lips and moaned, excited to taste him again. The quick tease earlier as I was cleaning him off had left me wanting more.

"Yes Master."

"Good Girl. I will let you set the pace, but will help along the way as I see fit. When I am close I will pull out. I would like to mark your face and have you sleep that way. Would you like that?"

It was shocking to realize that not so long ago the thought of a facial would have left me gagging. But now, the idea of being made to sleep with his cum all over my face was intoxicating.

"Yes Master, I would like that very much."

"Good. Then get to work."