All Comments on 'Learning to Submit Ch. 13'

by kitten_d44

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Still Loving this story

Still loving this story and the way you describe each chapter, it really draws you in to the characters, and makes you wish you were involved in the scenarios. The only puzzling thing is that the photo she downloaded from the internet seems to have been forgotten about, as far as I can see she has never shown it to him, But hey you are the one writing the story so you can take it which ever way you want, but please just keep writing as there are some of us out here who appreciate it. Thanks for all the time and effort you put into it. I wish you a Happy Healthy and Prosperous 2020.

Rgds Al

kitten_d44kitten_d44over 4 years agoAuthor

Hi Al,

Glad you're still loving the story and that it's keeping you engaged.

You are correct that she hasn't shown her Master the photo. To be honest, I wrote this over a fairly long time, sometimes going days or longer between chapters. As a result sometimes things I started or tidbits that got added in were forgotten later. When I edited it, I tried to catch those things, but some still got missed (clearly).

I will try to add it in when I re-edit the chapter where it first appeared and the one following.

Thank you for being a loyal reader and for all of your comments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really enjoying the story

For the most part the story is well thought out and written. The only thing that didn’t quite work is the commentary on her practicing her bj skills by trying to use a dildo/ vibe to suck on/ deep throat. There’s a massive difference between trying to deep throat a flesh and blood cock and trying to duplicate the same technique on a dildo. There’s just no sensible comparison as well as no flexibility 😜,

Thanks for sharing

Tess (UK)

kitten_d44kitten_d44over 4 years agoAuthor

@Tess - Thanks for your comment! Glad you're still enjoying the story! You're right there's no comparison. But if her initial goal is getting her gag reflex to stop overreacting and learn to relax the muscles of her throat, both of those things can be achieved with a toy, even if it's generally easier with a real man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkitten_d44@kitten_d44
I'm a Canadian girl who has always loved a good story. Literotica has given me many hours of happy reading and I look forward to sharing some of my own stories to give back! ***Update: Thanks to everyone who read Learning to Submit and commented on it! I have given the story ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES