Learning to Submit Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Master Justin, for assisting with my training, and for helping me to have such a huge orgasm."

"As I said, it was my pleasure."

I smiled as he let himself out, closing the door behind him.

I was so busy watching Justin leave that I didn't realize Pat had snuck up beside me.

He pulled off my robe and scooped me up, tossing me on the bed on my stomach. He stripped quickly before grabbing my hips and pulling them back so my ass was up in the air. He climbed on the bed behind me, fisting my hair as he leaned in to speak in my ear.

"Which one of these holes should I fuck first?"

The growl in his voice and the speed he was moving told me this was going to be fast and hard.

"My pussy, please Master. Take it. Use it. Please!"

"I've been waiting for this all day."

His cock slammed into me and I came hard, screaming his name.

12