All Comments on 'Learning to Submit Ch. 20'

by kitten_d44

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Goodbye Pat

So long, Pat. Guess where your wife is? Not with you, sucker.

jimvettejimvetteabout 2 months ago

I'm not liking this at all. When I first started reading this story I was really enjoying it, but leaving this Newby in the hands of Seasoned Veteran is not a good idea at all.

First, any decent business doesn't wait until the last minute to spring spring like this on a salesman. Second, I would have asked that my wife be reassigned to me and her accompany me on this month long trading mission, he is certainly going to be busy and child use the help. Thirdly, they surely would allow either Past or his wife a visit half way through.

My fear is that she will not want to return to her husband after being brainwashed for an entire month or she will vanish completely and never surface again. Another thing that bothers me is, if he's such a good dom, where are the others he's trained?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkitten_d44@kitten_d44
I'm a Canadian girl who has always loved a good story. Literotica has given me many hours of happy reading and I look forward to sharing some of my own stories to give back! ***Update: Thanks to everyone who read Learning to Submit and commented on it! I have given the story ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES