All Comments on 'Learning to Submit Ch. 29'

by kitten_d44

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
nettieloulnettieloulover 4 years ago
great ending...

i enjoyed the series and i am glad you wrapped it all up so nicely... looking forward to reading more stories from you... keep writing... N

LustyScribeLustyScribeover 4 years ago
Phenomenal!

But sad to see it end! You handled ending it very well, though, maintaining the sense of love, passion, and HOT BDSM all the way through. Congratulations on a masterpiece, but please don't stop sharing your talents!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
sorry

I’m sorry it has to end. I was looking forward to many more additions to this story. I’m looking forward to your next story.

kitten_d44kitten_d44over 4 years agoAuthor

@Nettieloul - Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm so glad you enjoyed the series and the way it ended. I'm not sure how soon I'll have something else written, but I do hope to write more in the future.

@LustyScribe - Thank you again for your comments! I'm thrilled you loved the whole story and that you felt I kept up all the most important parts of the story. I'm a bit sad it ended too, to be honest, but I knew I had to wrap it up eventually. I do hope to write a couple more standalone scenes that can be added using the same characters, and hopefully I'll be able to start doing that in the not too distant future. Thanks again for your encouragement!

kitten_d44kitten_d44over 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks to everyone who has read the whole story! I have given it a pretty major overhaul, and the final version is available as an ebook on Smashwords. Thanks so much to everyone who commented along the way. Your comments were instrumental in helping me adjust a few things to improve the flow and feel of some of the chapters, and I am grateful for your help!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanks for taking the time to write this. It was very good.

Thanks for taking the time to write this. It was very good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
what a train wreck

Tried reading the first chapter, only got through the first page before my laughter made it to hard to read, other then the bad writing. I thought 50 shades of gray was badly written, from a structural aspect. But this is bad....

The saddest part is that the writer, and the few commentators, actually think this is actually an example of BDSM. Far to many kiddies read this shit and actually think its real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I have a fantasy now that I wish it was me.

I loved it from top to tail - it’s a fantasy it has my hedonistic thoughts going. Bravo thank you.

The negative comments if given unconstructively should be ignored.

kitten_d44kitten_d44almost 4 years agoAuthor

@anonymous Thanks so much for your comment! Glad you enjoyed the story. And thanks for the note about the negative feedback :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I have half a mind to report this story cause it should be punishable for this story to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely loved this story. Trust, self-discovery, respect and romance all in one. The heavy dose of believable and sexy dialogue is a massive turn on. Great job.

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

I'm so not ready to part with those 3. Also, we need multiple partners marriage asap, in fiction and in real life, lol. There is indeed no limit on how much love a heart can harbor.

kitten_d44kitten_d44over 2 years agoAuthor

@talkSexyToMe - Agreed. I have several friends who are living a poly life, and their relationships are some of the most beautiful I've seen. I believe it is not for everyone, but neither is manogamy. I think we'd see a much lower divorce rate if poly relationships were not so frowned upon.

Thanks for the comments!

jimvettejimvetteabout 2 months ago

I made a comment several chapters back that I was concerned about Pat losing Kitten. I still think that will happen but it's a ways off. The more dominant personality will eventually win out. I would expect Pat to end up moving back home with a less masochistic sub aquire through hus participation in the club.

Thx for your efforts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkitten_d44@kitten_d44
I'm a Canadian girl who has always loved a good story. Literotica has given me many hours of happy reading and I look forward to sharing some of my own stories to give back! ***Update: Thanks to everyone who read Learning to Submit and commented on it! I have given the story ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES