All Comments on 'Learning to Suck Ch. 04'

by putmeonmyknees

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glad this is still going. Looking forward to more.

griff9735griff9735over 2 years ago

Hot as fuck! Always had a fantasy of being a faggot cocksucker to my high school coach! I would have given anything to suck that straight man's cock while he called me a cocksucker faggot cum slut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So hot I hope the coach and his friends use him like a dirty whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars. I've always wanted to be used like that especially by a man so dominant

putmeonmykneesputmeonmykneesover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you readers! This encouragement means a lot to me. I'll be writing more chapters for this series so stay tuned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Looking forward to the one chapter

NicebiguyNicebiguyalmost 2 years ago

Ten stars. Spells out cock sucking extremely well. I love when I'm in front of my lover, on my knees, looking up into his eyes and he calls me names. I can only nod yes as I slurp, moan and suck while eagerly working his thick 8" cock and massaging his his cum filled, musky balls.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

When I was younger, two bullies of mine go me alone in the College locker room. They heard that I liked to wear panties. I denied it. They punched me and pulled my shorts down revealing the panties I was wearing. I began to cry and told them to leave me alone. One asked what else did I do? They wouldn't let me leave until I sucked them off! I was forced to suck off the 1st guy. Before the 2nd guy had my mouth, the Gym teacher stopped it. The two left. I was brought to the Gym teachers office. Wearing only panties, I felt humiliated sitting there alone with the Gym teacher. The campus nurse came, and I felt even more embarrassed. The Gym teacher explained to the nurse what he saw. He saw more than just the ending result! Why didn't he stop it from continuing?

The nurse asked me if I was okay. I just wanted my clothes back and get out of there. I gave the nurse the locker # and combo and she left. The Gym teacher stood next to me and rubbed my back and consoled me. With him standing next to my chair, I couldn't help but notice he was hard! It was obvious!

I feared something like in this story above would happen to me. The nurse returned with my clothes. I got dressed and avoided the gym after that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userputmeonmyknees@putmeonmyknees
June 7, 2022: Update: I have submitted a new story, "The Bridge," which is my first attempt at a heterosexual tale of dominance and submission. If I get positive feedback from readers on this, I'll continue it as a series. Thanks to all of you who have commented on my storie...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES