All Comments on 'Learning to Suck Ch. 06'

by putmeonmyknees

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Dratini2011Dratini2011about 2 years ago

God damn please hurry with the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

very kinky, loved it

69stroker6969stroker69about 2 years ago

I'd love to be the team cocksucker. I love sucking cock and swallowing cum. Can't wait for the next installment.

putmeonmykneesputmeonmykneesabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the comments readers! I am currently working on "Mouth Whore" Chapter 5 and a long-time in coming Part 3 of "Craigslist Cocksucker" but not to worry, I will publish another chapter of "Learning to Suck" in the not too distant future. Thanks again for reading my stories.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 1 year ago

This is a dream of mine -- to be a faggot cocksucking bottom bitch for many many men with big cocks. I would love to suck cock and get fucked at the same time, over and over again all day long. I've done the same thing on a smaller scale at the bathhouse a few times (4 or 5 guys feeding me their cocks & fucking me) but not as large a cock party as in your story. Maybe one day everyone at the bathhouse will fuck me. Looking forward to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userputmeonmyknees@putmeonmyknees
June 7, 2022: Update: I have submitted a new story, "The Bridge," which is my first attempt at a heterosexual tale of dominance and submission. If I get positive feedback from readers on this, I'll continue it as a series. Thanks to all of you who have commented on my storie...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES