Learning to Suck Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry stepped up to the toilet, unzipped his pants and pulled out his big cock. He then let fly. I watched, on my knees, my face inches from his powerful piss stream as it cascaded into the bowl. He was grinning at me the whole time.

The yellow cascade continued for about a minute. Then, as it subsided, Jerry turned to me and asked: "You ready to clean my dick, bitch?"

I looked up at him and as submissively as I could, said "Yes, Sir."

Jerry and his friend then both chuckled.

Jerry finished pissing and the last squirt--or what I though was the last squirt--shot into the toilet. He stepped away from the toilet to let his buddy take a turn. His friend then unzipped, pulled his cock out, and started to piss like a firehose.

While the other guy was pissing into the toilet, Jerry squared himself in front of me, his big cock inches from my face and said, "Open wide cocksucker."

I looked up at him submissively and opened my mouth, ready to lick and slurp his cock clean.

He put his cock into my open mouth, then after a few seconds, winked at me. "Oops, looks like there's a little left for you."

I felt a small trickle of salty piss shoot in my mouth. Jerry held my head in place and looking me in the eye said. "Swallow it. Now suck my cock you little bitch."

I was a bit flustered by how he had tricked me, but I gulped down the small amount of his salty pee and proceeded to suck his cock with gusto. His friend finished pissing, then turned and placed the end of his cock up to my face.

"Lick it clean like you did Jerry's dick, cocksucker."

Jerry pulled his dick out of my mouth while his friend presented his piss-soaked cock for me to clean. I dutifully lapped away at the purple cock head and engulfed his penis with my mouth, trying to get the piss flavor out of my mouth as quickly as I could.

Jerry said to his buddy, "See what I told you, Bob? This kid's so desperate for dick he'll even lick our piss-soaked cocks clean just for the privilege of eating our jizz." He looked down at me, "Isn't that right, cocksucker?"

I mumbled out a "Yesh...shurr," keeping Bob's thick dick in my mouth while Jerry guided my hand to his penis, where I proceeded to pump up and down on the shaft with my fist. The two men would get into a rhythm like this, then they would switch and I had to take the other cock in my mouth and pump the second cock with my hand.

This went on for several minutes while the men took turns fucking my mouth. I was gagging and drooling spit as they increased their thrusts, pushing their cocks back and forth into my throat. Their moans grew louder and I could tell they were both so turned on using my mouth that they approached orgasm simultaneously.

Jerry said "Now, bitch, open your mouth as wide as you can and tilt your head back. We're both going to shoot our jizz into your cunt mouth and you need to hold it there until we tell you to swallow."

I dutifully tilted my head back and opened my mouth as wide as I could.

Both men were jerking their cocks frantically, and started to moan. Jerry said "I'm coming! Get the jizz boy and keep it in your mouth."

At almost the same instant, Bob announced he was coming as well and I could feel both cocks spurting jets of cum out their cockheads as the warm semen shot into my mouth from either side.

"AHHHH!!!" they both screamed as glob after glob of the white sticky cum filled up my mouth. I focused on keeping my head and mouth still so they had a good target.

They both shot their last globs of jizz and then put their cockheads up to my mouth and squeezed their tubes like toothpaste to get the last drops of semen into my mouth hole.

"God that was great. What do you think, Bob?" Jerry looked at his friend.

"I want to make this cocksucker my regular bitch! He's a true cumbucket!" replied Bob. Jerry chuckled at that.

Jerry looked down at me and examined the pool of semen I was holding in my mouth. "Looks like you've got quite a load to get in your belly, boy. You ready to swallow?"

I looked up at both men, and nodded my head slightly so as not to spill anything, and gave them an affirmative "Un Huh."

"Okay bitch, swallow our gravy."

I had to gulp twice to get both loads down, and Jerry and Bob were delighted with the loud, guttural, gulping sound I made as I downed their man cream. I felt the viscous fluid work its way down my esophagus and into my belly, now filled with what felt like several cups of semen.

"Okay cocksucker, we're done with you for now so let's get you back to the main event. I know there are plenty of guys who have a second load for you to eat."

I walked back into the living room with Jerry and Bob behind me.

Several guys in the group made lewd comments, suggesting they knew exactly what Jerry and Bob had made me do. My guess was I was not the first guy or girl who had to lick their piss-soaked cocks clean.

Spit Roasting Time

While I was in the bathroom with Jerry and Bob, the other men had been discussing what they wanted to do to me to finish off the afternoon. Even though the second half of the game had started, very few of them were intent on football at this point, so I knew that I still had plenty of cock to suck and jizz to eat before I would be free to go back to my dorm.

Coach stepped in front of the group. "Gentlemen, I've heard from several of you that you'd like to fuck our bitch up the ass--and he has a beautiful ass, you'll agree!" Several men cheered at this.

"So what I propose is that we put him on all fours in front of the couch. Those of you who want to deposit your load up his ass, take one end. Everyone else that wants to feed him another load sit on the couch and he'll make his mouth available again for your use."

I gulped hard. I had never taken a cock up my ass before--although I had fantasized about it periodically--but I didn't want the attention to end and I wanted to suck more cocks and eat more jizz so I accepted that this was a small price to pay. What I didn't know at that moment was I wouldn't be sucking down semen directly from all the cocks. No, Coach and his buddies had different plans for me.

Coach led me over to a spot in front of the couch and ordered me to get on all fours with my ass towards the TV and my head towards the couch. I positioned myself as ordered, and waited for what was to come.

A small group of four or five men immediately clustered behind me. They would be fucking my ass. Another group congregated on the couch, ready to feed me their cocks again.

I heard Coach pass the group at my rear a bottle of lube. While the first man was lubing up his cock for my asshole, another man sat on the couch in front of me, his hardening cock inches from my mouth.

"Okay bitch, here's where the fun begins," he said as he shoved his dick in my mouth. At the same time, I felt another big cock working its way into my asshole. I moaned in pain as the man pushed his cock past my sphincter, then I felt a 'pop' and all of a sudden it didn't hurt anymore. I stared to enjoy the feeling of a cock in my ass, and the cock in my mouth turned me on even more. I was being spit-roasted, something I had only heard about in erotic novels before.

The men got into an assembly-line like rhythm, with one cock in my mouth being replaced by another, and one up my ass forcing its way in after the first one was pulled out. I lost track of time and felt like I was simply a vessel, with two warm, wet holes being used by these men. One after the other they stepped up to my mouth and ass, and shoved their cocks in roughly. Some of them men got in line for the second hole after they finished with the first, so I started to taste my own ass as cock after cock was forced in my mouth. There were lots of moans and comments from the group as they took turns in my holes. I could hear some of the men moaning as they reached orgasm, but I didn't feel any cum shot up my ass or on my back. I was puzzled, since I expected them to shoot their semen inside me. The same thing happened with the cocks in my mouth. I didn't taste any jizz while they facefucked me, but I heard men moan with pleasure as they shot their wads. I didn't know it yet, but I was in for one final surprise.

The Cum Bowl

Finally I understood why the men who had fucked my mouth and ass hadn't shot their loads inside me. As each of them had approached orgasm, they were passing around a small glass bowl--what I learned later was the 'Cum Bowl'--which, after pulling their dicks out of my mouth or ass, they shot their loads into. I don't know how many men came into the Cum Bowl, since I only saw the cocks in front of me which I had been forced to suck one after the next and since the whole ordeal became one long session with my holes filled with two cocks at once. The men who had used my ass had also been filling the bowl. By this time, everything was a blur and I didn't know who was using which hole.

After what I guessed was the last guy reaching orgasm, the room grew silent as I remained on the floor on all fours. Coach was holding the now full-to-the-brim cum bowl and walked slowly towards me.

"Get him ready" he told several men. They pulled me up into a kneeling position and then two men held me down by pressing down on my shoulders so I couldn't move and holding my arms behind my back. Another man held my jaws open and tilted my head back.

Coach leered down at me. "The reason we have to hold you down for this part is that several of your predecessors have balked at eating semen from a bowl, so this is really for your own good. If you take your medicine like a good boy, however, you will get to enjoy our cocks again in future. Think of this as the final test. Are you ready, cocksucker?

I let out a guttural, "Unh Huh" in affirmation, since I couldn't move my head or jaws.

Coach stepped up to me and then very slowly started to pour the contents of the Cum Bowl into my open mouth. I watched helplessly as he poured the goopy semen ever so slowly into my open mouth. The group was gathered around me and all eyes were greedily watching as my humiliation unfolded in front of everyone. The jizz was not as warm as I was used to, straight from a cock, and it had an overpowering tasted, like it had been fermenting. Even though my stomach was in knots with disgust, I took the first pour willingly, as I still wanted to please Coach more than anything.

He filled my mouth to the brim. The man holding my jaw then pushed it closed and another man pinched my nostrils so I could not breathe.

"Swallow it all bitch! Eat that spooge! Gulp it down, whore!" The men all catcalled as I swallowed the first mouthful from the Cum Bowl.

"Again!" they all shouted as my mouth was held open again and Coach poured more jizz from the bowl into my mouth.

I gulped down a second load, then a third mouthful as Coach poured from the bowl, and finally got to the last of the semen. Coach presented the now empty bowl and told me to lick it clean. I licked up the last drops of cum in the bowl and the crowd erupted in cheers.

"Gentlemen" announced Coach, "that concludes the entertainment for today. Do we agree that we all want to keep him as the Team Cocksucker?"

The crowd cheered heartily and everyone shouted their approval of my 'performance' that afternoon.

Coach looked down at me and said, "Okay kid, you're now our official Team Cocksucker since you met with the approval of my football buddies!"

I smiled up at him, and could only guess what that meant for my future.

To be continued....

12