All Comments on 'Learning to Suck Ch. 07'

by putmeonmyknees

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
OSUfan130OSUfan130almost 2 years ago

Awesome chapter! Not enough stories feature rimming that much! Love that piss play has started too!

tristantrotskytristantrotskyalmost 2 years ago

Seems like cocksuckers paradise to me!

More gentlemen should be more forceful in claiming their sexual rights from their submissive cocksuckers, they will only be appreciated that much more because of it!

putmeonmykneesputmeonmykneesalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you both for the great feedback. I'm still learning the ropes when it comes to writing erotica so it means a lot when I hear back from someone who has read my story. Tristantrotsky, thank you for the wonderful insights. As always, you are spot on and I've learned a lot from reading your stories. OSUfan130, I love your positive feedback on my stories so I'll keep them coming! I have at least another chapter or two involving Jay and his cocksucking adventures so stay tuned for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Looking forward to seeing the team and coach use him as their cocksucker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love this story, all of it! I'd love for the coach to make this cocksucker deep throat both teams after a game!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish it was that easy to find someone to make a cocksucking cum slut like jay lucky guy

amyMacamyMacover 1 year ago

Good story, very good potential. I think it would be extra ice, with a couple of additions.

Make the team, the wolves, the bulldogs, or the wolfhounds, and have him service the mascot as perhaps after or before a championship game. Next it would be Great if the Coach had a sluty trophy wife, who takes on all cumers, then he could learn the joy of eating really large cream pies. But those are my interests, perhaps not yours. If the site allows dogs, I'd be happy to give you some assistance with real technics.

Thank you for sharing your talents with us, I know authors don't hear that as often as they should.

amy, a writer elsewhere

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userputmeonmyknees@putmeonmyknees
June 7, 2022: Update: I have submitted a new story, "The Bridge," which is my first attempt at a heterosexual tale of dominance and submission. If I get positive feedback from readers on this, I'll continue it as a series. Thanks to all of you who have commented on my storie...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES