All Comments on 'Leased'

by SweetNothingsAndBeyond

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a load of crap..

100 percent sure u in real life are 5 feet nothing and weigh a scrawny 100 pounds...have the Indian style slicked back coconut oiled hair that smells for miles and a dick that u have to trace your pee to find..

So stop the fantasy crap and the childish amateurish dialogues...girls don’t talk like that... what a joke u are

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Chinky?

Does Plumpy know you called someone Chinky?

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 3 years ago

Unreadable - the formatting, the horrendous spelling and grammar errors, everything.

1/5

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

What you learn from this? That in India rape is legal and accepted as a natural thing...Raped people don't go to the police...They go ive elsewhere... What a country! 1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
disgusting perversion

over 100 years of English rule have left their mark on the psyche 1*

tangledweedtangledweedover 3 years ago

I suggest that you reconsider using "CHINKY" as someone's name in the future. Or just don't write anything else. Either works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I wish this was provided on paper so I could burn it, piss on it, and flush it down the toilet. I guess I’ll go waste some print ink and paper and print it so I can make my wish come true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

“It’s paining!” shall become my new description of reading experiences such as this one...

Should I type that in all caps for emphasis?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Total waste of time

Could only get through part of the first page. The poor writing and grammatical errors put me off. If I could give it a minus I would.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 3 years ago

I read the comments first. It was hard to believe a story could be as bad as they represented. I was wrong. It's putrid.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

too many time shifts back and forth

And when you have to insert a drink recipe to add filler . . .

Get a harsh proof reader

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not sure...

...but, my eyes may be bleeding.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

I....ummm...it was...ahhhhhhh

Yeah what they said!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very mixed feelings about this story.

Obviously a huge cultural component that I don't understand, the betting and transfer of money for a human being. Then the distinct impression that the woman fell for the handsome rich guy because he's a handsome rich guy and she's a gold digging slut, with no loyalty or faithfulness. Which I suspect was not your intention.

I'm not sure what the plot or the moral of the story was. Did Subhashish rape Chinky, and did Dev allow the rape to happen and go unpunished? Was that the bet, that he could rape Chinky? Or did Subhashish just get Chinky drunk, which was implied, but is still rape, and Dev still did nothing? Was Chinky Dev's girl friend at the time she was raped?

See, I'm sure I just didn't get it.

But thanks for the effort.

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondover 3 years agoAuthor
THANK YOU ALL !!!

IN JUST ONE DAY 'LEASED' HAS RECEIVED: 8 FAVORITES, 16 COMMENTS, AND 7,367 READERS!

I AS A WRITER WILL BE COMPLETING TWO MONTHS IN LITEROTICA TOMORROW! (24TH DECEMBER 2020)

IT WAS A NEW TRY I INTENDED TO MAKE IN LOVE AND BETRAYAL!

A FEW POINTS FOR MY ESTEEM READERS:-

1. 'CHINKY' IS A NORMAL NICK NAME IN INDIA. NO PERSONAL COMMENT ON THAT. ONE OF MY FIRST COUSIN'S DAUGHTER'S NAME IS 'CHINKY'. SIMILARLY ONE OF MY BEST FRIEND'S DAUGHTER IS NAMED 'CHINKY'! SO IF IT IS HAVING ANY DEROGATORY REMARK IN ANY CORNER OF THE WORLD IS PURELY UNINTENTIONAL.

2. INDIA WAS UNDER BRITISH RULE FOR MORE THAN 200 YEARS! NOT 100 YEARS! AS MENTIONED BY ONE OF LITEROTICA'S ARDENT READERS. BUT TODAY THE WORLD KNOWS WHAT IS INDIA'S STATUS AND POSITION! ADDED THERE ARE STATES IN NORTH-EAST INDIA WHERE ENGLISH IS THE MOTHER TONGUE. IN ALL THE 31 STATES OF INDIA ENGLISH IS THE OFFICIAL LANGUAGE. INDIA IS NOT A COUNTRY WITH 1.3 BILLION PEOPLE, BUT WITH 800 MILLION PEOPLE SPEAKING ENGLISH! HIGHEST IN THE WORLD!

3. SOME PEOPLE PROBABLY HAVE LESSER IDEA ABOUT THE RACIAL AFFINITY OF INDIANS. INDIA HAS ALL THE THREE MAJOR RACES AND 12 SUB-RACES. IF ONE HAPPEN TO VISIT PUNJAB, HARYANA, KERALA, TAMIL NADU OR ODISHA - THE AVERAGE COCK SIZE IS 6.5" WITH AN AVERAGE GIRTH OF 2". THE LONGER ONES EVEN EXCEED 10"! IT IS 100% OFFICIAL!

4. THERE ARE MORE THAN 10 TYPES OF OILS INDIANS USE - OLIVE, COCONUT, RICE-BRAN, SUN-FLOWER, VEGETABLE, GROUND-NUT, SOYABEAN, PALM-OIL, MUSTARD, SEASAME AND MANY MORE.

MY INTENTION WAS TO GIVE SOME INSIGHT INTO THE COMMENTS I HAD RECEIVED. THANKS TO ALL MY CRITICS AND WELL WISHERS. HAVE A GREAT TIME AND KEEP READING LITEROTICA... SweetNothingsAndBeyond.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes Britishers rule India for 200 years.

It is a fact.

But today an INDIAN is ruling England!!!!!!!!!

That too just 42 year old!!!!!!!!!!!!

So????

Mr. Anonymous, next time check your regional comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSweetNothingsAndBeyond@SweetNothingsAndBeyond
I am an Indian. Born and brought up in India. Did my MBA from Delhi. Worked with a few MNCs. Have worked in 8 Countries of 3 Continents. Asia - India, UAE, Kuwait and Singapore; Europe - Italy, Germany and France; South America - Chile. I am married and have a daughter. I am ...