All Comments on 'Leather'

by HartMann

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The other side

Great story! My experience is on the other side - a sorority. My junior year in college, I began dating a girl named Nancy. Nancy was a member of a sorority with a house off campus that had housing. Also, a full dining program. The sorority girls could invite a guest once a week. Nancy invited me for Thursday spaghetti night after our third date. I met the house nother, the cook, and the janitor/ butler. The 37 year old house mother who lived there was an immigrant from Vilnius, Lithuania, named Agniya Motiejunaite. Everyone just called her "Mrs. M" even though she was single. Mrs. M was a watercolor artist. After dinner, Nancy and I adjourned to the parlor and snuggled on the couch. Mrs. M came in to join us and I got better acquainted with her. She was gorgeous. six feet tall, large breasts, long legs, dirty blonde hair, blue gray eyes. After twenty minutes she stood up and I did also, we shook hands as she said."I would like to use you as a model, can you come by some Monday that is my day off but I am usually here painting." I said, "Sure." A couple of weeks later, it was Veteran's Day on a Monday and I decided to visit Mrs M. I walked over about ten o'clock and walked in and asked for Mrs M. The cook said, third floor on the left, end of the hall. I went up and turned left and went to the end of the hall and knocked on the door. Mrs M opened the door. She was dressed in a t shirt and shorts. Her face lit up like a Christmas tree with a big smile. She threw her arms around my neck, pulled me close and kissed me. When we parted, she said,"My prayers have been answered," She took my hand and led me to the unmade day bed and pulled me down. Then she began kissing me again. She also began undressing me. After I was nude, she walked to the door and turned the lock and took off her clothes. She joined me on the bed and lay down. Soon we were lying side by side and what followed was incredible sex. I had two orgasms and Agniya had more! I did not leave till 9 pm. I visited on as many Mondays as possible for the next year. In my second semester of my senior year Agniya told me that I was going to be a father. I went to Lamaze classes with her. Our daughter was born the next summer. Unfortunately, Agniya had some placenta abnormality and hemorrhaged and needed an emergency hysterectomy but died 7 days later. Nancy and I got married and she loves our daughter Grazina (named after her grandmother) as if she were her own.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous