Leather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have a nice day, Mr. Carl" Without looking back, she walked away, her heels clacking, hips swaying, this incredible smell of hot woman and sweat in the air, a leather-clad raven-haired goddess. I stared after her long after she had disappeared in the arched hallway, long after the clacking of her heels had faded away.

After a long while, I sighed deeply, hobbled over to the sink, careful not to fall over my trousers that were bunched around my ankles. I gave myself two or three pumps with my hand and then discharged as I had never done before, howling out my frustration, my excitement about this incredible woman, the arousal that the smell and feel of leather had given me, plastering the grey stone sink with long squirts of creamy white liquid.

I was still leaning with both hands on the sink, fighting for breath when my stomach rumbled, I had two very painful spasms and I spat out beer, other reminders of last night and bitter bile into the sink, mixing there with the puddles of my life juice.

This was a very long time ago. I am close to leaving this world for good; the world has become a different one and nothing is as it was back then. I had fled the country, the world had fallen into shambles, has been built up again differently by me, by us, by millions of others. I built myself a new life, worked hard and was lucky and had success. I over time had a loving family, friends and led a good life.

Over the years, I was able to make contact with some of the former friends, those that had survived the catastrophe and wanted to be found. All had fond memories of our studies, the House and our community and that rare gem, which was our janitor,

Mrs. Juric.

12