All Comments on 'Leather Sir Pt. 02'

by LthrBndBy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Honestly, I am a little disappointed that the author needs to kink shame in these stories. If you don’t like chastity cages, then don’t use them, don’t mention them. And don’t make it seem like those that do use them or like them are wrong for doing so. The same goes for using the word “clean” in defining the sexual health test results. That’s disparaging towards those that are HIV+ etc. turn these negatives into positives and the story takes on a whole new respectful life.

LthrBndByLthrBndByabout 3 years agoAuthor

I appreciate the feedback, and I sincerely apologize if my story was in any way offensive to you. My character didn’t like chastity, but the author doesn’t have any issues with it, nor is attempting to shame those who enjoy it.

Yes, the “clean” comment is not intended to be a slight towards anyone, but I do see how that can be taken as derogatory, which was, again, never my intent.

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029about 2 years ago

Re previous anon comment: As far as I know, "clean bill of health" 'is a very used expression and applies to any medical field. Yes, in the kink world we mostly care about STDs but I see no problem here. In real life if results were to come back with a Oops, noone ever would be insulting and say it's a "dirty bill of health"... As for the chastity topic, there is no judgement expressed in the story, just a very valid personal preference for this specific Dom. If you are into chastity, more power to you. Those who are not don't have to apologize or justify themselves even. Rant over, have a great day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLthrBndBy@LthrBndBy
Just a guy with an active imagination, writing out the thoughts that come to mind. As you can read in my stories, I rather enjoy bondage, leather, domination/submission, and a more recent discovery, I have a great curiosity towards puppy play. Feel free to comment on my stor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES