Leather Sir Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the codpiece is gone, his thick cock falls on my face with a loud thunk. Damn, did he just drop a bat on me?

He begins rubbing his cock against my face, moaning, "That's it boy, feel that man meat on your face. I want you to open your mouth and take in my balls."

He scoots forward and I open my mouth widely, he pushes in one ball, and then squeezes in the other. There's some hair, but I can tell he keeps it trimmed, thankfully. No one enjoys picking pubes out of their teeth later.

I suckle on his balls, gently, he's moaning and his cock is now getting harder on my face.

"That's right boy, suck a little harder. I like those balls in your mouth. My cock is almost ready. He's getting quite jealous of those nuts."

I grunt "yes Sir" as best as I could.

I suck harder on his balls and he responds with his moans, grinding his hips moving his cock up and down my face.

"Alright boy, let go."

He scoots back, pulling his balls from my mouth. He then pushes the head of his cock against my lips, his precum coating my lips.

He then grabs the back of my head, "open wide boy."

I open my mouth and he pushes his cock in my mouth. Holy shit, it's thick.

He pushes into my mouth until I gag slightly, and then he pulls back.

He groans loudly, "damn boy, that warm mouth feels so good on my cock. Fuck boy, I won't last long."

He begins rocking his hips, pushing his cock deeper into my mouth, pulling back and forth. He's not really fucking my mouth, but he's gently using my mouth to get him off.

"Oh fuck boy, here it comes, take my load!"

He begins to shoot in my mouth, grunting on each shot, I can feel some of it going down my throat, I'm swallowing to avoid choking. Once he finishes his orgasm, he squeezes his cock at the base and pushes the last of his cum from his cock. I suck on it to get the entire load and to clean him off.

He pulls from my mouth and leans back on me, "Damn boy. That was amazing. You have one talented mouth."

"Thank you Sir."

He climbs off me, gently smacks my face, "I have to piss boy. Be right back."

I nod and he walks away. I lie there, adjusting my hands a bit and realize they're starting to fall asleep as I've been laying on them.

When I hear him return, I speak up, "Sir, may I speak?"

He sits on the edge of the bed, "Yes boy."

"Thank you Sir, but my hands are starting to fall asleep Sir."

"Okay boy, let's fix that."

He sits me up on my butt, pushing that plug in a little harder. He reaches behind me and releases my arms. He then grabs them and quickly uses the same rope to tie me spread eagle to the top posts.

The feeling in my hands begins to return, "Thank you Sir."

He lies down next to me, putting one arm under my head into his arm pit area, and reaches down to my cock and begins to stroke it.

I'm rolling my hips, enjoying the slight tugging on my balls, but also the feeling of him stroking me. I'm close.

"Sir, I'm close."

"Good boy, I want you to cum while I tell you what I want to happen."

"Yes Sir."

He's stroking me, whispering in my ear which sends me over the edge.

"When I'm done with you today, you're going to go home and then come back as soon as you can. When you come back, I'm going to put you in my sling, and I'm going to ram that boy hole. I will use a condom, no bareback yet. But let me tell you what happens when I own a boy. Once we decide that you are truly mine, we both get tested. Once those tests come back, if we are both clean, which I am, and hope you are too, I breed my boys. They take my loads in their mouth, in their holes, on the face, back, and wherever I decide to drop my seed. I take my thick cock, and push it bare into your tight hole, grabbing your hips and pulling my cock deep into you until I shoot my thick load into you. That's when I truly own all of you boy. That connection between Sir's load and a boy's hole is like no other."

As he finishes the second to last sentence, I begin to shoot. I'm shooting like I've never shot before. I feel the cum land on my chest, on my face, and in my mouth. Once I finish my orgasm, Sir feeds his gloved hand into my mouth and I clean it. He reaches around me, gathering my cum from various places and feeding it to me.

"Better clean up this mess boy."

Once all the cum is gone, he gets off the bed and walks away. As he returns, he places a warm rag on my junk and begins to wipe off the remaining cum and lube from my crack. His gentle touch begins to stir my cock again. I can't believe I'm getting hard after that mind blowing orgasm.

"Oh, I see someone is eager, but you only get one for now boy. I do enjoy milking a sub of his loads, but for now, our time is up."

He releases my balls first, then my ankles, and before he releases my wrists, he removes the blind fold, looking deep into my eyes, "I will own you boy. I will get to seed this hole. I hope you agree and I can take this hood off you and see my boy's face. When you're ready to show yourself to me, you can remove the hood, or ask me to. When I release your hands, I want you to get up, and follow me to the kitchen. You will then go into the garage and leave, for now."

"Yes Sir. Thank you Sir."

"Always an eager boy."

He releases my wrists, and I slowly get off the bed, regaining my composure as I stand. I look around and he's already out the door. I make brisk pace to follow him. We get into the kitchen, turning to face me, he pulls me into him for a full embrace.

"You know boy, I think I'm really starting to enjoy using you. Next week will be fun, but you will also service me during dinner time. We will cook together and you will learn how my boys get treated when they become full time houseboys."

"Yes Sir."

He kisses me deeply, and smacks my ass, hitting that plug just right again.

"Okay boy, get going," he says as he releases me.

I go into the garage, get dressed and then get into my car. That hour-long drive is quite interesting with a plug in my ass, especially when I hit the very large pot holes in the road.

When I arrive home, I check my app, and he's already messaged me.

"Boy I really hope you come back. I hope you've enjoyed yourself as much as I have."

I wait for my allotted time, then reply, "Thank you Sir. Yes, I've thoroughly enjoyed my time pleasing you Sir. I've made it back home and I will see you next week."

"Good boy. Next week, you're coming Friday night after work and I hope you'll accept my invitation to stay the night with me. It's been a while since I've had a warm body in my bed with me. I need a little spoon. Lol."

"Yes Sir, sounds great Sir! I'm going to head to bed now, I'm SPENT!"

I put my phone on the nightstand and fall into the deepest sleep I've had in a very long time.

12