All Comments on 'Leather Sir Pt. 09'

by LthrBndBy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
NRMathisNRMathisalmost 4 years ago

It kinda seems pointless that he would say no just to say yes right after. Like, why add that in?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I have really enjoyed this story the whole time, but I'm confused a little with the respective character's reactions. Sir says he loves him and wants him to move but is completely ready to move on in 8 days? Already lining up another boy? And our boy is just slightly disappointed? Do they even really want to be together or is it just easy because they area already familiar with each other? Anyway, just curious. I hope there is at least one more chapter so we don't have to say goodbye yet :)

LthrBndByLthrBndByalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Wrap Up

So my idea was to make him say No, but he does it because he has trouble trusting people and being comfortable, so moving would be a huge change and a huge sign of trust, but then in the moment that he quits his job, he realizes exactly how much he does trust Sir. That Sir was what he needed in his life to be comfortable and trusting of things.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLthrBndBy@LthrBndBy
Just a guy with an active imagination, writing out the thoughts that come to mind. As you can read in my stories, I rather enjoy bondage, leather, domination/submission, and a more recent discovery, I have a great curiosity towards puppy play. Feel free to comment on my stor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES