All Comments on 'Leave It All Behind'

by BillandKate

Sort by:
  • 130 Comments (Page 2)
Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 2 years ago

Like this ending, better.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Better

Ending than the first

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

First ending is more realistical. In this version the David character is someone who would better endure the ending of the first version. Only 2* worth.

olddave51olddave51about 2 years ago

You never hit a woman BUT you can hit a cheating bitch. I have read this twice. My only question is where is Lisa? I really had hoped he would have reconnected with her maybe return to Australia with her and re start both of their lives. Have a couple of Aussie/American kids. But hell I am just am old man and I like happy endings. almost a 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You are both GREAT story tellers.

I really like this husband and wife team.

Consider making them an ongoing series?

The charachters are totally believable and engaging.

SIX STARS from this reader

-hicountryrider

GriscomGriscomalmost 2 years ago

Alright, I like this one better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sort of OK, but where’s the rest?????

Love being strung up, or is that hung up?

Maybe being tied up - to the bed is better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

MUCH BETTER ENDING

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it. Was V happy to know there was a followup. But - it started the same!!! 2/3rds if a sentence in, I remembered, it was a story lune change... and checked the dates. Dammit. Dammit all. I am so V rarely a swearer, but this triggered reiteration. Your 2nd title, carelessly fashioned, put the rewrite, FIRST. I dutifully skim forwards to see if some klutz wrote a series and did not have the foresight to aptly name them to be sequentially noticeable. I TRY to read a series in order. Your gaff is v upsetting. We readers have to be scrutinizing detectives, before we can just sit down to a casual read. It myst be my oversight, but I feel there ought be a more idiot resistant approach than a mere mention of an alternative ending. The result here made the rewrite appear to have a followup, as a similar name, follows, and not every writer names Chap 1 & 2... and after the good story, I was looking forward to reading the ending. But I got the real ending, first. Maybe delete the original.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuch better ending. I wonder who he doesn't fly over to Oz and look for his volleyballer! Oh, I presume he untied the pug-nosed wife? (Still married, right?)

jsch1947jsch1947almost 2 years ago

LoL, I like THIS ending better!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done! Keep writing.

XYZ

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

Every time I find my way back to this story I like it a little more. I think the scene with the girl's father is the best. Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

VERY LUCKY GUY.

As scary as the mob is many of the 3 letter agencies have better intell capability [no way in hell to hide if they want you) and far more dangerous, better trained and experience killers than the mob.

Lord only knows how many "bad guys" disappeared, without a trace, and no hint as to to who, where, how or way. The mob is scarry, the real monsters their worst nightmare writ large.

The Roland's are AWESOME.

B&K, PLEASE, PLEASE give us more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A far better ending, he was not a bad person and did not deserve to die in a mugging in a backstreet of some small Mexican town

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed it, But then again I generally really enjoy the stories the two of you give us.

Around here there is no such thing as a perfect story and even when the ones you two give us aren't, they're still good enough that any issues, which is rare, are easily ignored.

I do hope you two keep writing and sharing with us for a long time to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My second read.

Consider doing another with Hank as the central character.!

There are people in the three letter agencies that are so deadly NO ONE messes with them.

Likely, if they did, the leader and most of their organization would just dissappear without a trace. This is likely why organized crime won't touch them.

As bad as they are, the 3 letter faceless killers are far far more dangerous, unforgiving and have not a shred of remorse or compassion. They would never stop coming...and the bad guys everywhere know it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Better ending. Except now I do feel sorry for Torrie. One bad choice, and not even clear what her options with Joe was at the time he applied pressure, and she is paying miserably for five years. And David breaks her nose again and ties her up. In the first story her true colors came out but in this one she was raped, abused, and has herpes. Wow such vile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a better ending, but I didn't like the violence to Torrie even though she did deserve it.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

David was a jerk. He didn't need to hit the SKANK again. She was no prize but tie her and leave her be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m in the process of reading all your stories, I’m enjoying most of them!, but I disliked both of the versions of this one.

By the way, the word that you are looking for is conscience, rather than conscious as in ‘What a relief; her conscious never stopped bothering her after giving Benetti Carson's whereabouts’.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter10 months ago

No excuse for the domestic violence the first time, never mind the second. Yes, Torrie was a cheating slut, but we never did get the background on that. David was an ass who gets off on tidying up and beating women?? Don’t go there.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very good story. And punching the wife in the nose both times was understandable; she was a cheating slut and she was doing her best to get David Carson killed by the mob guy. As for the comment by "AnotherChapter" it is a fucking story, only a few stray electrons were injured in the making of it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love this alternate ending compared to the original. David needed that.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Spends all his money getting a false identity because he wants to go home and see his family, and the first thing he does when he learns he doesnt have a price on his head to fly off to Rome? Yeah this ending is better than the original, but how about an alternative alternative ending that actually makes sense? Third time's the charm?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

There remains an option for an accidental incest story, since we don't know what ever happened to Torrie's daughter.

I've enjoyed your very nice writing.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Yay David lives!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Not as good as the other stories involving Karin, but still good. Had to laugh about Torries nose, but she deserved it.

Calico75Calico7514 days ago

Another good one!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBillandKate@BillandKate
2489 Followers
Husband and wife who love to bounce ideas off each other and who enjoy the Loving Wives category of Literotica. We'll keep writing stories - some with BTB, some with reconciliation - as long as the feedback has been mostly positive. The Anom. gallery can be a pain in the ass a...