Leaving the Gym Ch. 02 - Beth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt like that now, without even touching herself, and she knew it was a culmination of the whole afternoon..and now being stoked again by displaying herself right in front of Beth.

She was still kind of annoyed by the whole situation..getting roped into something she didnt want to do, while she could be sitting on a huge cock right now and cumming her brains out. But had to admit that she felt a perverse thrill with being in front of Beth like this.

"Sooo..you want to give me that first one so we can get this going?"

Beth startled at Melissa's voice, and her eyes shot up as she jerkily lifted a large cardboard panel up to her. Melissa noticed her cheeks were red, and her nostrils flared again when she handed her the artwork. When she cleared her throat and finally spoke, it was throaty and halting.

"So..umm..you see the little loops I already made on each corner at the top. You can fasten them to the hooks, and..uhh, I'll do the bottom part."

When she reached out with the board, Melissa extended her left hand and fingers, still gleaming milky in the overhead lights, while looking at her phone in her right.

"Hold one sec, hon..I have to send this text."

She hit send on the first pic to Steve, then the second one. She had to admit, her tits looked amazing, and seeing the image of her milk bubbling out from her engorged nipple and through the thin, stained top made her pussy throb, and she flexed her butt muscles and jutted her pelvis forward even more.

Beth just stared at her as she tapped on her phone, then her eyes followed as she hooked the waistband of her tights with a finger to slip her phone back in place. And obvious again that she didnt have anything on under those tights, Then took the board from Beth.

"Okay..this shouldn't be too hard, right?"

The storyboard was maybe two feet high by three across, and gorgeously done..a colorful scene of a wintery colonial town. And truly amazing how talented some of these kids were. She turned back towards the wall and pushed up off her bent leg so she was standing now with both her feet on the middle step, then reached above her head to find and attach one of the corner loops. It took a little doing..the end of the hook had a little spring catch that had to be pressed down first to open it, and she made sure to press her thighs into the top rail of the ladder for support as she held the artwork in one hand and stretched to work the clasp. Her fingers were still wet, and slipped on the metal spring.

Damn, this was trickier than it looked. Finally she got it and lifted up the board with her other hand to hook the twine loop, and got a genuine jolt when she felt Beth's hand press into the back of her leg, maybe halfway up her thigh.

"Honey..be careful. I know you're not that high up, but I just have this thing about people being up on ladders."

It totally shocked Melissa..it was literally the last thing she expected from Beth, and especially in this situation. Not the fact that she was concerned about her safety or being overly cautious..that definitely fit with what she thought of her. It was that she had actually touched her, and especially looking and smelling the way she did now. And then even more so, after she had gotten pissed off and said 'fuck it'..and pretty much went into full slut mode.

She figured after the initial shock in the parking lot, it would be disgust and keeping her distance after that..or worse. Was it possible that she had her completely wrong?

Beth's hand was warm on the back of her thigh, and her fingers spread out more against the thin material covering her hamstring, sending a charge up leg and into her groin.

After securing the first loop, she glanced down and saw how close Beth was..standing right next to her right hip with her face almost even with her ass, a couple of feet below her chest. And looking directly up at her tits. And being that close, she was for sure enveloped by her sweat and cum soaked body. And not moving away, even a little bit.

"Beth, honey..thank you! I kind of got nervous myself once I got up here. I'm really glad you've got ahold of me."

Melissa didn't feel nervous at all..she wasn't even that high up. But now she was sparked by Beth's reaction to her, and wanted to see where it could go.

Lifting the other corner of the board up to open the clasp and slip the loop in place, she exaggerating the effort it took, and pushed her ass back into Beth's warm hand. The hand pressed back in response, and then rode up a couple of inches along the back of her leg to stop just under the juncture where her leg and asscheek came together.

"Ok..careful babe. I got you."

Melissa's pulse throbbed in her neck, along with a dull and aching sensation in her raw nipples. The stuffy heat in the closed up room was really having a major effect on her too, like it did a few hours earlier in the small, cluttered room at the gym. Her blond hair was matted again along her shoulders and rivulets of sweat rolled down her neck and into the furrow between her breasts, and from under her arms to soak into her top. She was falling into that hyper aroused, sexual place again..like being bent over with her legs spread wide and rooted to the gym floor with random guys gawking all around her..and closing in. Now it was with this woman who was right next to her. And she needed to push things even further, to see where it would go.

The small hooks that attached the twine loops to the ceiling really weren't that hard to open and maneuver, but Melissa pretended that she was struggling with the spring levered opening, and feigning frustration, lifted her right foot up to the next step and jutting her ass hard into Beth's hand.

"Dammit..I just..need to get a little higher. You got me back there, honey?"

Along with thrusting her ass back even more, putting her left foot up onto the next step extended her knee out to the side and opened up her thighs and crotch as she rotated her hips.

Beth shifted and took a half step to lean in behind her right leg, and Melissa felt her hand move up a bit more, now just a shade under her ass and on top of her muscular hamstring, and at the same time creeping ever so slowly inwards..her fingertips moving to wrap into her inner thigh, and just inches underneath her aching cunt.

Beth cleared her throat, and it sounded like she was talking directly into Melissa's open and steaming ass.

"You're good babe. You're..not going anywhere."

Melissa's whole body was vibrating with energy and heat..and she could picture Beth looking directly into the soaking and frayed crotch of her tights that delineated every crease and fold of her thick outer lips and clitoris.

She swallowed hard and set her jaw, and tightened her abs and butt muscles again, then clenched her asshole and deep in her pussy. God..she wished she had something to put in there to squeeze against.

"Damn, this hook thing..it keeps slipping.."

Beth's hand tightened again on her leg, then moved up an inch. Up higher between her opened thighs and closer to her pulsing cleft.

"Honey..no worries, take your time.."

She fiddled the hook between her sweaty fingers..slowly and deliberately taking her time to latch it onto the second loop of cord, and strained to push her hips back a fraction more, while clenching her pussy and anus again..and hard, like she was trying to stop an urgent piss midstream or clamp down on something in her ass. Like what she imagined a buttplug must feel like. It was one of those moments where she felt like she could cum without even touching herself..and when she let go and released her muscles, she felt a surge of cum seep through her open lips and spread warmly into her tights.

Beth's fingers instantly dug harder into her thigh, and Melissa heard a low gasp.

Fucking..God. She saw that for sure. Her pussy was throbbing, and her..wetness soaked and spread through the thin, stretched material.

Jesus, was there that much still inside of her?

She thought it could be more of the ribbons of jism that Steve had pumped deep into her, or maybe just her own flowing juices from being out of her mind horny since she woke up this morning. Most likely a mixture of both.

She was frozen..body aching to be opened and touched and probed. And also transfixed by the hand high up on her leg, with fingers wrapped inside her inner thigh and right under her spasming sex. It was a firm, 'I got you' grip..but more than that..with just enough pressure to be pulling her muscled cheek out and spreading her ass open.

Beth started to say something, sounding distant and gravelly..then stopped and cleared her throat, and Melissa heard a deep inhaling sound, like someone would do in a garden next to rose bush or patch of lilacs. When she spoke again, it was like voice spoke right into her opened up ass.

"Please..be careful, baby."

Beth's other hand press into the outside of her leg, now both her hands completely circled around her upper thigh, with the top of her inside hand maybe an inch under the soaked bulge of her pussy. A small spasm rippled through her before she could stop it, and she suppressed a powerful urge to just squat onto Beth's hand.

She tried to dampen another one, but it ended up like trying to muffle a sneeze..she twitched, and then shook all over, and she had to flex the muscles in her butt and legs just to keep steady where she was perched. There was no way that Beth didnt see, or feel, that too..being right on her like she was and engulfed in her rich odor. And what felt like inches from her spasming crotch, as she had a small orgasm.

She watched another couple of drops of sweat fall from her nose to flatten on the floor, and felt more rivulets rolling from under her arms and down her neck and into her chest. She was a complete mess again, like a couple of hours ago in that cramped, oven hot room at the gym. And after the small, half suppressed orgasm that she just had, her body was aching for more.

Beth's hands were steady, high up on her thigh..so maddeningly close, but not going any higher. Melissa wanted so badly to just bend her knees a tiny bit, to see what Beth would do. But the moment was getting longer, and soon would be awkward..it was obvious now that she was done attaching the clips overhead.

She sighed and let go of the cardboard, and it swung down from the hooks, looking fairly straight.

"Ok..I think I got it."

A couple of beats went by, and then Melissa felt her hands slide off her leg.

Twisting around to look down, she saw Beth step from behind her ass and move to the side of the ladder. Her face was damp and flushed bright pink, and gleamed in the lights overhead. She gazed at Melissa's chest again before briefly locking eyes, then moving around the ladder.

"Uhh..yes. That's..fine, Melissa. I'll..just do the bottom now, and then we can go to the next one."

She looked at her dazedly before turning and crouching down between the ladder and the wall, where she'd fasten the twine hanging from the bottom right corner of the board to down near the floor.

Not much earlier, Melissa had been eaten and fingered and fucked to massive orgasms, but her body was on fire again, and she needed to cum, badly, or get some kind of release. And she couldn't escape her smell..it was driving her out of her mind. Her phone on her hip buzzed, and she pulled it from her tights to open the text.

'Holy christ honey..you're still dripping with milk. I need to suck it all out of you and your wet cunt too.'

Another buzz and text.

'SEND ME MORE!'

Her tongue flattened up against the roof of her mouth and she swallowed a surge of saliva, and leaned hard into the crossrail, mashing her pubic mound against the rough, worn metal. Beth was right below her now, bent over and taking something out of a plastic bag. She could maybe risk trying to quickly finger herself, or do something, but she'd have to be careful if Beth turned back, or got up fast.

From her perch on the second step, her mound was already up against the top edge of the short ladder, and it gave her an idea.

Pushing up on the ball of her right foot, she grabbed the rough edges of the flat top and swung her left leg up and over to the other side of the ladder, sitting right on top. Now she was facing the wall with her legs apart and knees out wide, with her feet on the middle step on each side, and her butt straddling the six inch wide, flat top. She leaned forward to hold the front edge for support, and looking down at Beth, mashed her gaping cunt hard against the rough metal surface.

"Be done soon down here, Melissa. If you want to move the ladder, you can."

Fucking SHIT..it was so good to have something hard to press up against, and she tilted and rolled her hips to grind her wide open lips and clit against the rough metal underneath. Her phone vibrated again as she watched a bead of sweat, followed by another one, fall from the tip of her nose and plop onto Beth's blouse above the hem of her skirt. Melissa had never looked at her in this way before..shit, she had barely even knew her. But she had a good body underneath the school appropriate, work outfit she wore.

She knew she had to get down any second, but the sensations coursing through her cunt and clit were intoxicating..she could even hear the squelching wetness inside the sodden, worn cloth as she mashed her open lips hard against the bumby shelf.

She ground her clit one last time, sending a spark of pleasure into her belly and chest, then pushed onto her left foot to lift up off the shelf. As she did, there was a ripping sound, along with a sensation of the thin, gummy material between her legs peeling away from her skin and opening up. She quickly lowered her ass to stop the tearing, and reached back through her thighs with her hand..to slid right over her bald mound and into her wet, gaping lips. Craning her head down, saw the edge of the ragged tear in her tights, caught on a raised rivet in the metal.

"Honey..are you alright?"

Beth had stood up at the sound and turned to see Melissa hunched down and straddling the top of the ladder, with her hand between her legs.

"I was..taking a rest on top and when I started to get off, I think my tights got caught and tore. I'm still caught on something..I think a fucking screw. I'm gonna try to pull it off without making it worse."

She didnt want to lift up too much, so she was feeling blind, with her fingers following along the ragged opening as her wrist and top edge of her hand turning in her slick pussy.

Beth reached out to touch her shoulder, then moved and stepped around the ladder.

"No..honey, don't! You cant even see where its caught. Let me do it."

Melissa tensed to lift up, then stopped still, and purposefully let a couple of seconds tick away.

The few seconds when she could've bolted up and tore herself off before it was too late, scrambling down the ladder while doing her best to explain it all away.

But Beth was behind her now, and Melissa just..gave in to herself and let go. Finally.

Let go, and embraced the pulsing horniness that she felt the moment she woke up that morning with her body tangled in the sheets, reaching between her splayed legs to play in her sticky cunt. And even more so, if she honestly admitted it to herself, succumbed to her burgeoning compulsion to display herself. She had been fighting it for a long time..not even sure when it had really started to creep into her thoughts and fantasies, but it was undeniably the reason why she dressed like this for her consultation at the gym earlier today.

She flexed her thighs while rotating her hips to lift and really spread open her butt, then raised up until she felt the tight cloth outside her crotch begin to tear again clear across to the other side. Beth's other hand shot out to press hard on her hip, stopping her from lifting any higher.

"Melissa..wait, hold up, let me try..."

Then she went silent, but the hand on her ass gripped her tighter, and Melissa pictured her staring in shock at the sight of her now completely exposed and inflamed crotch and pussy..with her asshole and thick lips swollen pink and purple and richly glistening in the harsh light.

"I...your tights..are ripped wide open. Honey..oh my..GODDD.."

Melissa lifted her head and shut her eyes, revelling in finally being displayed gaping wide to Beth. Beads of sweat coursed across her forehead and off her cheeks, and down the length of her nose to the floor..little liquid bursts splashing onto one of the cardboard panels.

"Melissa..HONEY..."

Her clit was pulsing..uncovered now and protruding from the front of her torn open crotch.

With one hand still clamped to the front rim of the ladder, she arched her back and tilted her ass up to reach with her other hand under her belly and over the waistband of her tights, til her fingers pushed past the ragged opening and over the smooth sloping mound and onto her clit.

Then she swallowed to stop from croaking.

"Can you find where I'm stuck, Beth? I won't move a muscle til you do."

"My God..yes..Melissa..."

One hand gripped hard on her asscheek, then she felt a pulling on the left side, underneath where her tights were still snagged on the ladder. Beth's hand was under her now, deep between her thighs, her fingers working at the shredded material. Melissa flattened out her back and bent her knees to get lower, pushing her slick, open lips down onto the hardness of Beth's thumb and knuckles. And then she began to play with her distended clit with her middle finger..lazily circling it with her flowing sweat and lubrication.

Her phone vibrated again inside the waistband of her tights, and she heard Beth inhale deeply, then softly murmer her breath out.

Fingers dug harder into her ass, and she sensed her leaning in, then heard her breathe again, seemingly right in her ass.

"Holy FUCK, baby...your pussssy..."

Melissa rolled her hips again, and mashed her open sex hard onto Beth's hand, her fleshy lips spreading around the thumb and first two knuckles with a wet sloshing sound

She dropped her head and moaned.

"Fucking GOD...Beth. I needed this soooo bad!"

She felt Beth's hands shaking, and her voice was a raspy whisper.

"You are..soooo..fucking WET!.."

Melissa grunted when Beth dug hard into her full, muscular cheeks to pull and stretch open her asshole and lips.

"Ohhh..my God! YES!! Open me up baaaaabe.."

Her middle finger urgently worked at her clit, while she ground down again on the top of Beth's knuckles, and then groaned through clenched teeth as Beth rotated her hand through the swollen, wet flesh to jam her thumb deep into Melissa's cunt, while her other fingers slid up and and over her mound.

"Melissa..HONEY..."

Beth's fingers slid over and around her hard clit as their fingers discovered the other's..twining and tugging with a fierce urgency. She felt Beth's breath on her exposed asshole, as her thumb jackknifed deep into her sopping hole.

"Goddddddd...yesssss!"

Melissa's rocked back, trying to get it even deeper into her pussy. It felt amazing to have something..anything inside her again. But she needed more..so much more.

An image flashed in her mind of walking around with a big thick dildo buried deep in her cunt..at the grocery store as she shopped, or sitting on it at her desk in the office..grinding and cumming as she talked on the phone. Was it possible? She'd have to start wearing underwear again..or some kind of harness to hold it in as she walked and moved around. And she'd be continually leaking..dripping, and probably squirting as she came. And she would cum, repeatedly.

She saw herself again, this time walking into Target to do some shopping, after an excruciatingly pleasurable drive while grinding and cumming on a huge dildo..with the insides her bare thighs and calves wet and shining in the afternoon sunlight, and a dark stain spreading along the back of her short denim skirt..and barely concealing the latex cock pushing out into the stretched crotch of her tiny thong.