Leaving the Gym Ch. 02 - Beth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yesssssss..."

Beth's ass slowed to a lazy undulating swivel, and her body slumped heavily..again, into Melissa's.

"Baby..I know you have to go, but..holy SHIT. I can't stop..."

"Hon..you're not the only one..."

Melissa heard her phone vibrate somewhere on the wooden desktop by her legs, and she took one last lick and long inhale of Beth's inflamed pussy and ass before nudging her upwards.

"Hey..let me check my phone, start to get off of here."

Beth groaned as she lifted a leg up and over, to gingerly put one foot, and then the other onto the linoleum floor. Her pale skin was streaked with sweat and flecked with droplets of milk..and she bent to rub her reddened knees.

"Ughhhh...I'm gonna feel this tomorrow, kneeling on that desk."

Melissa pushed herself up to a sitting position to find her phone, and swiped it open to see she had four texts. Two were from Lexi.

'Hey Mom, I'm at Amelia's now.'

'We're going to have pizza and then study. Amelia's mom will drive me home later. Love U.'

The other two were from Steve.

'Babe where ARE you? I'm throbbing..I need your cunt on me!'

The second was a pic...of his impossibly huge erection, veined purple with its ridged head shiny with precum.

Saliva reflexively flooded into her mouth as her hand went in to her breast and squeezed. It stung..her nipple was raw, but the pain was wrapped in a pulse of pleasure that rode down into her belly and throbbed in her groin.

Beth had pulled on her skirt, and was buttoning up her shirt as she came around to where Melissa was sitting, and looked over her shoulder at her phone.

"Damn..are you really leaving to go sit on that..fucking POLE?"

Melissa wriggled her ass off the desk and groaned as her weight settled onto her legs. The floor was hard under her bare feet and she felt the fatigue and stiffness in her thighs and butt as she stood up.

"God yes..I'm gonna try! I can feel how sore and fucked out I am..but I need that cock in me so bad, even if it hurts."

Melissa smirked at her.

"You see what I mean? It's like I can't get enough."

Beth slipped on her shoes, and stood with her stretched and limp thong, and sheer bra hanging from her hand.

"Jesus, I'd love to be there and watch that..see you close up, right on him. Lick you both."

She leaned in and they kissed, as she wriggled her shoe on.

Their tongues played inside the hot spaces of their mouths, basking in each other's musky taste, until Melissa pulled back, with her bottom lip stretching out as Beth playfully held it in her teeth.

"Jesus..you're like a venus flytrap. How am i ever gonna get out of this room?!"

Beth slid her free hand down to Melissa's glistening, pink crotch and over her thick, lips..cupping her while dipping her middle finger into the liquid center.

Her fingers sent a pulse through Melissa's body, and she groaned and reflexively opened her legs, before biting down on her lip and pushing away.

"Fuck, baby..I really have to get out of here. And you have to stop touching me..."

Beth scrunched up her face like she was mad, then brought her hand up to her face to smell..her fingers shining with Melissa's wetness, then sucked the middle one like a lollipop.

Melissa looked around and spotted rolled up balls of cloth that were her socks..and her sneakers, still laced up. She picked up her tank top..dirty and heavy and wet, and smelling like it too.

"Shit..i cant believe I have to put this thing back on. Do you you have anything here? Maybe an old sweatshirt in a closet?"

"Hold on honey..let me go look."

Beth turned and headed for the closet where she got the ladder from, while Melissa dropped her top and bent to gather her socks and shoes. She heard Beth rummaging around at the back wall.

"Damn..I was hoping I'd find something in here, maybe up on this shelf. Nothing."

Melissa was sitting on the floor, lacing up her sneaker as Beth came back and watched. Even completely messy and wrung out, her hair matted and wearing stained and tattered tights, Melissa was the most beautiful woman she had ever seen. The muscles in her arms and shoulders were highlighted in the harsh overhead lights while she finished tying her shoes..with her breasts pushed together, it extended those big, pink nipples out even further. And with her legs splayed open, Beth gazed into her exposed crotch, framed by the huge ragged hole in her tights. Her smooth, pink mound sloped to thick lips that looked inflamed to a darkish pink, light purple color, and gaped apart from where she could see up to the meaty hood encircling her clit.

She felt a desire..a raw lust for this woman, like she'd never felt for anyone before. It was palpable..and she hesitated before speaking, careful to not say anything that sounded too over the top. She also felt super aware of her own body, more than she'd been in a long time..with her bare pussy tingling under her skirt, and nipples brushing the fabric of her blouse.

"Babe..I have a shirt in my car if you want it."

Melissa stood up and put her hands behind her head and arched to look up at the ceiling, stretching her back.

Beth felt a throb deep in her groin watching her firm breasts lifted like that, and crotch pushing through the now crotchless tights.

Melissa groaned and reached down to pick up her tank.

"You know, fuck it..after I see Steve, I'm going straight home and Lexi won't be there yet."

She pulled the shirt over her head, and tugged the damp material downover her breasts, then behind her back. When she finished, a taut ridge of stained, pink cloth stretched between her prominent nipples, and Beth was drawn towards her again.

"Honey..I want you to take this. Keep it in your bedroom for when you get off. Or wear it yourself maybe?"

She smiled, and lifted her twisted thong out to Melissa.

"And maybe don't wash it, if you do? You can give it back to me the same way."

"Damn..I LOVE that idea."

She tugged Beth's hand, along with the rumpled thong, into her face and inhaled, and Beth was pulled in with it.

"Fuck..this smells sooo good. Its like being right back in your ass and pussy."

"I know..and it's so unfair. But you're such a slut, you didn't wear enough here to even leave ME something."

She made a face and watched Melissa's eyes half close and lips part, as she reached deep into her open crotch..dipping her shoulder to get even deeper, and proping with a liquid, squelching sound. When she extended her arm, her fingers glistened to the knuckles..the middle two webbed with syrupy secretions.

"This is what you're gonna think of honey, how this tastes and smells."

She reached up to Beth's face and smeared her fingers along her lips and under her nose, and when her mouth opened, pushed them deep in over her tongue. Beth groaned and sucked hard, and when Melissa reached down under the hem of her skirt and found the juncture between her thighs, Beth moaned loudly and pushed forward with her hips, and grunted as three fingers rammed into her up to the knuckles.

Melissa had her hands in both ends of her, and she pushed farther back over her tongue and felt Beth gag..then pulled back just enough to feel her throat relax. As she did she slid her wedged fingers almost all the way out of her slick cunt..just toying in her opened lips..then shoved them back in hard. Beth whimpered and a spasm rolled up her body.

"It feels good having both your holes filled, doesn't it baby?"

Beth groaned again when she started to rhythmical fuck her pussy, while feeding her her juices. Beth moaned onto the fingers swirling in her mouth, and thrust back against Melissa's pistoning hand.

"Fuck, baby...I want you to cum so fucking hard...CUM while you eat my cunt.."

Beth groaned into her hand as Melissa curled her fingers upward as to fuck her pussy, then pressed up against the inside wall of her mound, the way she loved getting fingered herself. Melissa felt the pull on her fingers as Beth sucked at them while breathing through her nose, and taking small gulps..then watched as a thin stream of drool seeped out from between her bottom lip and the fingers in her mouth.

Beth's moans and ragged breathing, along with the wet pistoning sounds of the wedged fingers driving into her pussy, echoed in the empty room. When she saw her eyes roll up and shut, and her body tense with her teeth clamped down painfully on her fingers, Melissa knew she was building towards an explosion.

Her right forearm burned from the awkward angle her arm was in, fucking her, but she kept going while Beth moaned as her tongue worked between around and between her fingers. Until she jolted with a wracking spasm, jerking violently..and spitting Melissa's hand out of her mouth, along with a spray of drooling saliva, and screamed in a massive orgasm.

"Goddddddddddd!!"

Melissa buried her dripping hand into Beth's thick hair and pulled her close..with their foreheads joined and noses mushing together, while Beth gripped her wrist to grind herself against the snaking fingers deep inside her.

"Fuckinggggggg GODDDD!"

"Jesus..cum for me baby...fucking cummmmmm."

Melissa sucked in the musky breath jetting into her face as Beth gasped and shook, and she felt her own clit pulse..knowing she was moments away from cumming herself if she just reached down..

"Melissa..."

Melissa found her lips again, and nibbled and sucked them as Beth's eyes opened onto hers.

She loved the funky tastes and smell of the mixed brew from their mouths and pussies and sweat..unlike any flavor or scent or perfume she could imagine

"Babe..I just, fucking love watching you cum."

Beth snorted into her mouth.

"You mean MAKING me cum."

"God, yes..that too."

Beth's bottom lip came up over her top one and whimpered as Melissa slowly slid her fingers out of her cunt and up through her warm lips. She twitched as they brushed over her clit, and when Melissa raised them up, she saw her three fingers shining again.

"As much as I want to savor this with you..we're not. I'm gonna let it dry and eat it with Steve, once I finally get out of here."

They bumped heads again and Beth laughed.

"Who's stopping you? We just have to stop touching each other!"

"I KNOW...I'm on fire again, I felt it while you were coming."

Melissa playfully pushed Beth away and looked around.

"Honey..my keys."

"Hold on, I think they're over here."

Beth walked and stooped down to the spot near the door where the supplies and artwork were and rummaged around some plastic bags.

Melissa looked down at the ragged opening in her tights, her whole mound and pussy exposed.

"One thing..is there a piece of cardboard maybe, you can give me to hold in front as I leave? In case I run into someone on the way out?"

Beth came up holding a keyring, and looked to the pile of art supplies in the closet at the back of the room.

"Yeah...there's some blank ones in there."

Melissa watched her as she went to get one, taking in her round butt moving against her modest, creme colored skirt. There was a wet stain coming through the back, and Melissa thought of her naked pussy and ass underneath. And breasts and nipples free under her blouse. The way she wanted her to be, thinking of her like that, even during school hours. Could she come by to check on her? Maybe drop by like she was returning something she had borrowed, or donating supplies?

Beth could say, 'Class..you know Miss Bentson, Lexi's mom. She just came by to drop off a bunch of markers that she's generously donating to us.'

She'd say hi to the class, then 'Beth, could you give me a sec outside before I leave?' And when they stepped out of the doorway and into the empty hall, she'd push her up against the wall to reach under her dress and find her thighs open and smooth pussy already wet.

'YESSS...my slut. Have you been thinking about me?'

"Here..take this."

Melissa blinked, with Beth smiling, and holding a large, blank board..

"Where did YOU go? You looked completely zoned out."

"A fantasy...I was coming to see you during school hours, during a full class. I brought them a box of markers, then we ducked out into the hallway so I could check if you had any underwear on."

"Wow..seriously?"

"And to see if you were wet."

"Fuuuuuuck...that's crazy hot. Was I?"

"Wet?..soaked. Or maybe you'd have a thong on, and I'd take it off and push it up inside you, right there in the hall..and it would stay in for the rest of the day."

"Oh my God...YES."

"And between periods you'd pull some of it out, so it hung down between your legs under your skirt. You'd feel it as you walked around in front of the class."

"Babe..."

"And you'd send me pics between every period."

"Fuck..that's so HOT...yessss."

"We'll be slut girlfriends."

She reached to take the cardboard, and was hit again by her smell..acrid from hours of sweat and pussy and milk.

"God, YES. I want..need to be such a slut with you."

Melissa leaned in for one more kiss.

"Me too, baby. Now wish me luck!"