Leaving the Gym Ch. 02 - Beth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God..the thought of that, and the people around her as she walked by. Or bent over to look at something on the bottom shelf of an aisle..

She blinked herself out of her fantasies, and her eyes focused to see the floor below her wet from big drops of sweat splattering onto the hard linoleum, along with one of the cardboard murals, then they faded as she shut her eyes and she strained to get more of Beth's hand inside her. Her phone had started buzzing again, with the sound of her tights ripping again, but it all was clouded in her building sexual frenzy.

"Melissa..you feel...baby. SOOO fucking wet..and HOT. Your SMELL..."

Beth's voice was shaking, and Melissa felt the slick fingers that were frantically rubbing and fucking her pull away, and then both hands clamped on the cheeks of her ass, spreading them wide apart. Then she bucked and yelped when a nose mashed hard into her asshole, and Beth's mouth and tongue began to probe and eat her steaming cunt.

"Bethhhhhh...FUCK BABY??...yessssss!"

Sucking in air and then groaning it out loudly, she pushed back hard, and yelped as she felt her straining asshole open around around Beth's nose as her tongue plowed through her fat, syrupy cunt.

Her body was consumed by the electric sensations coming from deep between her legs, and rippling up through her belly and chest to pop into a hot glow behind her cheeks and her eyes. Beth regripped as much of her damp, fleshy cheeks as she could in her hands to pull her wider out, and pushed her nose back into her asshole as she desperately tried to get her tongue as far as she could into her pussy..swirling and then licking out broadly, then back in to fuck her deep.

Melissa was panting..and pushing back into the wetly muffled voice coming from what felt like inside of her.

"Mmmmmm...gwdddd...sooo sweet bayyybbbb.."

But there it was again..that distant but persistent vibration, like a tiny beam of light piercing through the thick fog of her brain.

Her phone. Lexi.

The thought of her daughter, in the school now, literally jolted her. Call it a mother's intuition..even a slut mother's.

She swallowed and raised her head.

"Beth...wait. Just for a second, I need to check my phone. I know its crazy..but just..you can stay there honey. Let me do this."

Beth groaned into her cunt and lifted her face out of Melissa's ass, as she snaked her phone out from her tight, damp waistband and swiped it on.

Four texts from Steve. Two were from Lexi, and she opened those first.

'Mom? Are you still here??'

'I'm gonna come by Miss Schulman's room on my way out.'

Shit..heading here now. SHIT.

She jerked up..twisting her left knee up and around the ladder, moving fast and ripping the hole in her tights even more until it tore midway down along the inside of her thigh and came free, and scrambled down.

"Beth..my daughter! She's headed her any second..my GOD!."

Beth looked stunned, her face glowing pink and flushed, and glistening from high up on her nose to below her chin with sweat and pussy juice. Melissa felt her whole crotch open to the air..and crouched to dip her head as, she pulled up the bottom of her tank top to mop her face.

"Beth..quick, wipe your face off!"

She quickly straightened to look around and grabbed the only thing she saw, just as Lexi's voice sounded from outside the open door.

"Mom?"

Melissa whipped the cardboard panel in front of her hips as Lexi shuffled into the room with Amelia. Just as Beth's arm came down over her face and off her chin, to clasp her other hand in front.

"Lexi..Hi honey!"

"Hey mom..Hi, Miss. Schulman."

"Hello Lexi, it's good to see you. Hey Amelia."

"Hi Miss Schulman."

"Mom..your shirt. What happened? Its gross."

Melissa felt heat surge into her cheeks again, and set her jaw to stay calm, even with her heart thumping in her chest.

"I know honey, I just came from a spin class and got really sweaty. I didn't know I'd be helping Ms. Schulman with this. And it's hot in here..you know how I get."

Lexi was clearly embarrassed, and she saw her look to her chest.

"Whatever. You should at least wear a bra when you go out."

Melissa had to check herself, so it didn't turn into a thing. Not now.

"Lexi..thank you for the advice, and let's not get into it now, okay? I thought I'd be in the car until you came out."

"Okay..whatever."

"Are you still going home with Amelia? And your parents are good with that, Amelia?"

"Yeah."

"Yes."

Melissa felt panic when she saw Lexi's eyes shift down her body, then relief when she realized she was looking at the posterboard.

"That's the art project you guys are putting up?"

Melissa craned her head to look down..careful to keep it centered in front if her. It colorfully depicted what looked like a harbor with boats, and people working on docks.

"Yes..these are all terrific. I'm glad I can help Ms. Schulman put these up."

Beth smiled and put her hand on Melissa's shoulder.

"Lexi, I cant believe how lucky I am to have your mom wander in here today."

Amelia's head came up from her phone.

'Lexi..we have to go. My mom's here."

Melissa caught her eye and silently mouthed 'I love U', and Lexi rolled her eyes before smirking the tiniest of smiles back.

"Text me after you get there and settle in. I know you're having pizza, so I wont make any dinner."

"Okay..bye. Bye Ms. Schulman"

"Bye, honey."

"Bye, girls."

They watched them leave, neither of them saying anything, then turned to look at each other. Beth just shook her head, and Melissa dropped hers and swore.

"Holy FUCK..."

"I can't believe how crazy that was."

Melissa tossed the board she was holding on the floor.

"Go lock the door."

"God..yes!"

Beth literally ran towards the door, while Melissa parted her thighs to look down at her shining mound and lips, framed by the ragged edges of a huge opening that spread halfway down one thigh.

Beth came back and was unbuttoning her blouse, shrugging it off her shoulders, and still shaking her head.

"Jesus..that was close. We should have locked the door, but I guess I didnt think I'd be eating your pussy when I asked you to help me."

She smirked as she shrugged off her shirt, revealing a thin white bra with a hint of dark nipples showing through.

"Wait..not even a little bit? Even after you couldn't stop staring at my tits in the parking lot?"

Melissa laughed, and leaned in to cup the back of her head, and they kissed for the first time. A sloppy, playful kiss, and both giddy and trembling a little from the aftereffects of adrenaline and nervous energy after the near disastrous situation with the girls.

"Honey..I want to be with you now, I need it sooo fucking bad. But we don't have long."

"Wait..what? Isn't Lexi going to Amelia's?"

"I know, but..this is gonna sound nuts. A guy is waiting for me at the parking lot at the mall. Right now, to fuck the shit out of me. It's a long story..and why I showed up here like this."

Beth's eyes widened, and she barked a laugh.

"You're fucking..kidding me.."

"I know..it's crazy! But here..look."

Melissa swiped her phone and opened Steve's texts, as Beth leaned in at her side and read it with her.

'Babe...send me your amazing cunt when you can. I'm in my car stroking to that pic you sent..fuck, ur nipples!"

Beth looked up at Melissa.

"When you were underneath me before I milked my nipple thru my shirt and sent him the pic."

"Yeah..you slut, I know. I saw your shirt, it was dripping through. But your smell, babe..once I got closer.."

She scrolled to the next one.

'I'm throbbing and leaking..not gonna cum til your here.'

The next text was a photo..of a huge engorged penis, looking thicker and longer than she even remembered it.

"Unghh..that was deep in me like an hour and a half ago..he fucked me soooo good. When I came, I literally gushed all over both of us."

"My God..he's fucking huge."

Beth reached back and slid her hand between her Melissa's asscheeks and over her asshole, then deeper..into her molten lips. At the touch of Beth's fingers, her legs opened..like an unconscious reflex now, something she felt unable to control, consuming her psyche like the aromas coming off her body. She scrolled to the final two texts.

'Are you close?'

And then another pic of his cock..this time a supersharp closeup of the bulbous head with a strand of precum drooling off.

Beth's head slowly shook in amazement as she leaned in to get a closer look.

"Fuuuck...I pretty much like girls, but I'm even turned on by that."

Interesting, Melissa thought..she never would have guessed that from the impression she had..or had made, of her. But maybe that was the thing about making assumptions like that, you could be really wrong about somebody.

"I know..I couldn't stop cumming on it."

Beth's fingers dug into her sopping lips..half fucking her and then sliding out and spreading her juice back up around her asshole. Melissa shuddered, and started to squat..then straightened and turned. Beth's hand came out with a wet squelch and she narrowed her eyes quizzically.

"No..baby..its okay. I want you back in me, but we gotta take a quick video first..then send it to him, okay?"

"Really?...fuck, that's hot."

Melissa gave her the phone and went to the big wooden desk at the front of the room. She quickly cleared off the few utensils and papers onto the floor, then climbed up and settled onto her back, and arching up to pull her damp, dirty top up over her tits.

Beth's eyes locked on her as she reached back to unhook her own bra, pulling it off to uncover small, but firm breasts, topped by crinkly, chocolate colored nipples. She cupped one and squeezed, while smelling the wet fingers of her other hand, that had been in Melissa's crotch.

"My GOD, honey..you've got me out of my fucking mind."

Melissa had settled herself in the center of the desk, her upper half bare and gleaming in the fluorescent light..as was her shaved pussy and pubic mound, framed and protruding from what now looked like a pair of stained and ragged, crotchless stockings.

"Okay..I want you to take like a ten second video of me and send it to Steve. Let me know when you're ready."

She lifted her legs up and reached around the back of each thigh, with her forearms tight into the creases behind her knees, then pulled them up and apart til her knees were outside her shoulders.

Beth's chest tightened and mouth opened as she watched her hips lift up off the desk to completely spread open her ass and cunt.

"Melissa..fucking...INCREDIBLE, baby.."

Her glazed lips gaped apart..purplish pink and thicker than any labia Beth had ever seen..from up top where they partially hooded her engorged clit, then opening to large, creased folds that tapered far down..ending an inch from her anus. And her whole inflamed crotch and puckered, creased asshole glistened in a bright shaft of afternoon light angling in from a nearby window. Her breasts were lifted high, pushed between her pulled in and open thighs, and it took just a little rocking to wriggle her hands up over her breasts and lock onto her big nipples.

She lifted her face and looked at Beth through slitted eyes.

"Go ahead..film me baby."

"God, YES...go."

Melissa kneaded her slick breasts, right under up to the edges of her pebbly areola..then pushed inwards and up to clamp them between her thumb and forefingers. Instantly, milk bubbled out and streamed down her tits.

"Steve...I'm still here cause I'm about to get my cunt eaten by my new friend Beth. I'm gonna eat hers too, then come to you baby..and cum more on your big cock. And you'll clean her off me too..."

Dropping her head back to the desk, she pinched again and felt tiny droplets of warm milk spray on her chest and neck.

Beth was at the desk now, desperate to reach for her, but trying to stay calm enough to send the clip and see it go through to Steve.

"Fuuuuuck...c'monnnn..."

Hold on, she thought..almost there. Just make sure not to mess up. My God..if it went to Lexi by mistake. That CAN'T happen.

Melissa craned her head to see Beth impatiently looking her phone..pink faced and glowing with bare white breasts topped by dark brown gumdrops..then dropped her head back on the hard wood and lightly ran her index and middle fingers over the sensitive, leaking crests of her chest.

Then an electric jolt bucked her up, as a hot mouth engulfed her pussy.

"YESSSSS!!"

Beth's hands covered Melissa's on her tits..their fingers working together as as thin streams of pale, milky fluid bubbled and then sprayed out like little pulsing fountains. She sucked a meaty lip into her mouth and lost herself in the heady, sweetly tart smell and taste of her cunt.. furrowing deep with her tongue, then coming out and gulping in air along with her syrupy juices. And she thought, possibly tasting the semen mixed in with Melissa's own pussy secretions?

It had been awile since she had THAT in her mouth..but if there was some jism still in her, the musky flavor mixed with Melissa's own pussy was intoxicating.

She pulled out and up just enough to bump her nose on Melissa's protruding clit, and humped it into again, playfully nudging it against her nostrils, as she languidly savored her pussy.

Then another hard spasm and jerk, along with a barking groan.

"GAAAAAAHHHD!."

Their wet fingers twined together, enveloping and caressing her slippery breasts, and when Beth sealed her mouth over the top of her smooth mound and began rhythmically flicking her clit with her tongue, Melissa's head shot up..with her muscular neck purple and corded, and mouth and eyes wide open.

"DON'T...fucking..stoppppppppppp!!"

She rocked her ass up and disentangled her fingers from Beth's to pull her knees out even more, frantically trying to open her even cunt wider. Trying to get Beth deeper into her. Beth's hands clamped down and enveloped as much of her breasts as she could between her fanned out fingers, with her palms mashing hard into the rubbery, leaking nubs underneath.

When she puckered her lips tight over Melissa's swollen clit and starting sucking on it like it was a tiny penis, she felt the rhythmic thrusting of the sweaty body under her start to frantically shake.

"Fuckingggg....CUMMMINGGGG!!"

Beth held on the best she could as the first convulsion hit, and warm milk streamed over her fingers as she clamped tight her heaving chest..then scrambled on the wet skin to latch onto those huge pebbly nipples, rolling and twisting them between her thumb and forefingers. The empty room echoed with the sounds of Beth's low hum, as she worked at the heaving mound under her face, along with Melissa's gasps and cries as she quaked and came.

"YESSSSSS!...do that baaaaaaabe!"

Melissa had let go of her legs, and had her hands in Beth's hair, pulling her into her crotch as she rolled her pelvis.

Her moans turned to gasping yelps between ragged gulps of air, and when Beth started to batter her clit like a tiny punching bag with her tongue, and clamping each nipple hard at their base between her thumb and middle finger, while flicking the distended crests with the nail of her index fingers, Melissa shut her eyes in an opened mouth, silent scream..her face now a strained purple mask..and just exploded.

The room echoed with braying wails as milk showered both of them, and Beth fought to keep her lips against the pelvis buffeting her face, as warm pungent fluid gushed out around her chin and neck.

"Fuckingggg....GODDDDDD!!"

Beth fought the strong hands clamped into her hair, badly wanting to get her mouth off her clit so she could get down to her spasming cunt. She had never been with a woman who came like this, cumming and ejaculating the way Melissa was now. She was stunned by it, and aroused beyond anything she had ever felt before. But it was a struggle..Melissa was muscular and strong, battering her face..while her hair seemed like it was being yanked out of her head. She finally managed to get her mouth down on her still spasming hole to suck deeply, as her nose flattened and drove into the pulsing clit above. It was incredible, swallowing the last spurts of Melissa's cum, a pungent but clear fluid with just a hint of a pee smell.

Melissa's body heaved and contracted with the ebbing aftershocks of her third massive orgasm in the last two hours.

Or was it her fourth? She wasnt sure anymore..it seemed like she'd been in a sexual fog, or dream. From the minute she had woken up, with her pussy sticky and body sweating from a restless, hot night tangled in her sheets..she felt consumed by her desires and compulsions.

She shivered when Beth's fingers glided lightly, delicately over her slick nipples, tracing and exploring the hardened contours of her still crinkled areolas, and up to their rubbery, pinky sized crests.

Beth languidly sucked and licked Melissa's protruding lips..dipping her nose deep inside to inhale long and slow, savoring her flavors and smell, before pulling out and looking up.

"I've never seen, or tasted..anything like you, baby. God..how you SMELL. I need this..."

It thrilled Melissa to watch her like this..just revelling in her cunt.

"Beth..I've never been with a woman before..you know that, right?

I wasn't thinking of this when I came in here. Shit, I didnt even think you were..."

Beth smiled and chuckled.

"Gay? Yeah..I am. Well, I've been with men..even had a couple of boyfriends when I was young. Or maybe they were just guys I had sex with. But I prefer women more. ALOT more."

She dipped down to Melissa's asshole and pressed into with the tip of her tongue, before broadly lapping up and through her gaping, glistening labia.

Melissa arched and shuddered, and stroked Beth's head.

"Well, I'm pretty sure I'm NOT gay. I mean..I I've always liked men, and I fucking LOVE cocks. But I won't lie, I've fantasized about doing this sooo many times, babe. You know..I sometimes taste my own pussy while I'm getting off, imagining it's another woman I'm eating."

Beth gazed at her thoughtfully from the juncture between her splayed legs..all her senses saturated in the wetness and aromas coming from her cunt and ass, and sweat drenched body. As she nuzzled her clit again with the tip of her nose, marvelling at how it still poked a good quarter inch out from it's fleshy hood, Melissa shut her eyes and groaned and wiggled farther down into her. Beth licked up her pussy to circle and tease her clit lightly with the very tip of her tongue, while watching Melissa's lips part with pleasure.

"Did you ever think that maybe you're just bisexual? It's not like you have to pick a team."

"Wait..you mean I can have cocks AND pussy?"

Melissa grinned, and Beth started to climb up onto the wide desk to crawl forward..shivering a bit as her own hard nipples dragged along Melissa's muscular thighs and hips. She felt feet..heels, digging into her her sides

to urgently pull her up. When she got to her heaving chest, she stopped to marvel at the sight. Full, perfect breasts sheened with an opaque coating of sweat and milk, and capped by the most incredible nipples she'd ever seen.

She reached out an index finger and lightly, almost reverently, caressed along their bumpy contours. Melissa had her head raised and watched her..eyes shifting between Beth's finger to her wide eyes.

"Baby, what's it like to have..this body? Breasts..fucking nipples..your ASS. Having men..and women, just lust after you..."

It sounded to Melissa like she was talking to herself, as much as asking her a question, and she felt a pang of guilt about the assumptions she made about her earlier.

She reached to stroke her hair..it was damp and slightly sticky, like everything else on the desk. Her own voice sounded hoarse in her ears, like the morning after a late night in a loud bar. Or maybe an afternoon of gut wrenching orgasms.